PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding sexual harassment in the workplace

SpankMe
27th May 2007, 19:00
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=3b0_1179284303"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=3b0_1179284303"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

Steam
27th May 2007, 19:08
How in hell anyone could do a minute of work there I don't know. But my god what a boring job that woman has. Photocopying and bowing and serving coffee.

Disco Dan
27th May 2007, 20:00
*CV Sent* :shutup:

0arbreaka
27th May 2007, 23:30
very nice, where do I apply?

Big Dog
27th May 2007, 23:44
Obviously a case of sexual orientation descrimination rather than harrassment.
HR is clearly only hiring homosexuals given than no one noticed.

Stirts
28th May 2007, 13:38
Spose it takes the hassle out of what to wear

Maha
28th May 2007, 13:50
Wonder if she farted when cleaning the windows?... bend and squat can have that effect...:yes:

Grahameeboy
28th May 2007, 13:56
Wonder if she farted when cleaning the windows?... bend and squat can have that effect...:yes:

How do you know............try aresole.....I mean airesol........:gob:

007XX
28th May 2007, 14:06
Crickey!!! None of these guys were even looking at her....Try that in a "red blooded kiwi blokes" only environment.

But I guess one wonders if you guys would find it just as appealing if the goods were displayed day after day, without any hunting required first? {read here: no imagination required?}

Big Dog
28th May 2007, 19:08
Crickey!!! None of these guys were even looking at her....Try that in a "red blooded kiwi blokes" only environment.

But I guess one wonders if you guys would find it just as appealing if the goods were displayed day after day, without any hunting required first? {read here: no imagination required?}

Have you met many straight men?

Even when the thrill of the hunt is gone there is still the fact it is there.

007XX
29th May 2007, 09:20
Even when the thrill of the hunt is gone there is still the fact it is there.[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering. You men are just such fascinating creatures. I guess there was a part of me hoping that the answer wouldn't be that simple! Mind you, you guys do keep telling us we make things too complicated...:innocent:

Waylander
29th May 2007, 10:18
I was just wondering. You men are just such fascinating creatures. I guess there was a part of me hoping that the answer wouldn't be that simple! Mind you, you guys do keep telling us we make things too complicated...:innocent:
why do you think strip clubs get so much buisness.

007XX
29th May 2007, 10:23
why do you think strip clubs get so much buisness.

Yes, I know you're quite right. I just think that it is so much sexier and exciting when you have to guess the shape through a semi transparent piece of clothing, when a curve is partly hidden and you'd have to imagine your fingers uncovering it. Reference: Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 weeks, standing in front of the desk light.

But I'll shut up now, sorry....

Waylander
29th May 2007, 13:04
Yes, I know you're quite right. I just think that it is so much sexier and exciting when you have to guess the shape through a semi transparent piece of clothing, when a curve is partly hidden and you'd have to imagine your fingers uncovering it. Reference: Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 weeks, standing in front of the desk light.

But I'll shut up now, sorry....
I know what you mean and most guys enjoy that aswell, but that won't stop us from looking when it's right in front of us.

007XX
29th May 2007, 13:31
Fair enough, and I'd be a liar if I said we women don't do the same...if given the opportunity of course!
:devil2:

Grahameeboy
29th May 2007, 13:33
I would look once and that is it...........now if it was a motorbike I would drool.........

SpankMe
29th May 2007, 14:20
Makes no difference if it's

<table cellpadding="10"><tr><td>clothed
62348</td><td>semi naked
62349</td><td>or naked.
62350</td></tr></table>
It's all good.

Waylander
29th May 2007, 14:29
There's a thread in PD you might be interested in Spank. I'll try to find it again.

EDIT: there ya go http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=50257

Harry33
30th May 2007, 05:16
I'd quit that job after six months. Looks really boring.