PDA

View Full Version : Flame-throwing Rock band

Darkman
27th May 2007, 21:29
Saw a video the other day of some rock band. the signer had some device on his hands shooting out flames. Sounded like he was singing german(could be wrong)..anyhows..did not catch the name of the band..Anyone know who i am talking about?

RC1
27th May 2007, 21:33
Ramstein i think and yes german:Punk:

Colapop
27th May 2007, 21:34
No I think that's actually Lordi and they're Finnish. Wearing monster clothes were they? If not the yeah probably Rammstein.

Darkman
27th May 2007, 21:37
cheers..is ramstein..now I have to find the song

Waylander
27th May 2007, 21:42
Feuer frei. Either off the xXx soundtrack (the Vin Diesel one) or thier lbume called Mutter.

pNL7nHWhMh0

Darkman
27th May 2007, 21:48
nha..was rammstein..it was a live concert where he had some divice over his hands shooting out massive flames

Waylander
27th May 2007, 21:51
nha..was rammstein..it was a live concert where he had some divice over his hands shooting out massive flames
hmm.......

RC1
27th May 2007, 21:55
saw them a few yrs ago at the big day out and they fired flames over the mosh pit area a few times looked like they hooked a rig up to the microphone stands a good live band imho

MotoGirl
27th May 2007, 22:00
Try the Live in Berlin album - it's a double CD and the second one has the video clips.

Hitcher
27th May 2007, 22:04

Sounds a bit like overkill for heated handgrips.

Darkman
27th May 2007, 22:30
this was it..not sure where yet. getting closer though

Sniper
28th May 2007, 08:10
It was a concert they did in Cardiff when he (Till) first brought those out apparently. I have the DVD where he uses those a couple of time for a couple of different songs. Du Hast and Ich Will were the ones I think but dont quote me on that.

Regardless, it was fucken impressive

Colapop
28th May 2007, 08:14
Lyrics translation for you.... here (http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics/mutter)

Cajun
28th May 2007, 08:20
i don't like reading rammstein lyrics

some of there sound sound so stupid once you read the lyrics, but you don't notice it in german

RC1
28th May 2007, 08:30
i also remember him wearing a big fire proof jacket that had flames rolling up the back of it then he took it off before they got to big,, looked like your avatar darkman :shit:

Darkman
28th May 2007, 08:41
i also remember him wearing a big fire proof jacket that had flames rolling up the back of it then he took it off before they got to big,, looked like your avatar darkman :shit:

yeah..saw that one on yutube last night...amzing how he just stands dead still

Waylander
28th May 2007, 17:42
i don't like reading rammstein lyrics

some of there sound sound so stupid once you read the lyrics, but you don't notice it in german
Not to mention some of them the lyrics are quite wierd and gay. Mann Gegan Mann (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1073239#post1073239), for one.

Found vid that has him doing it for a little bit. Someone in the crowed with a cam though so not very good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zZuCS0zwK4

El Dopa
28th May 2007, 19:47
Not to mention some of them the lyrics are quite wierd and gay. Mann Gegan Mann (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1073239#post1073239), for one.

Yes, but it is meant to be a joke. Tongue in cheek, as it were......

I'm actually more impressed with them having read a bunch of the lyrics. They don't come across particularly well translated into English, but you can still tell that they've got a pretty dark and intelligent sense of humour - 'Mein Teil' for example.

Anyone for Bratwurst?

Sniper
28th May 2007, 21:07
Te Quera Puta?

Waylander
28th May 2007, 21:29
Te Quera Puta?
yea but that one's spanish.

Mein teil is a kick ass sounding song. aswell as the one (can't remember the name at the moment) where in the vid ll but the keyboardist are wearing fat suits.

Lias
29th May 2007, 10:33
Yes, but it is meant to be a joke. Tongue in cheek, as it were......

Shouldn't that be tounge in cheeks?