PDA

View Full Version : Hawkes Bay: canarlee's house-warming party, 23 June, Napier

canarlee
4th June 2007, 17:32
yep its another house warming party but this time down (or up depending where ya from:p) in napier, saturday the 23 rd is the date, starts from when i get up in the morning, so if people want to travel down on the friday and stop that night too they can, there will be plenty of space for people to stay(im good at stealing mattresses;))

i have space for aprrox 10 to 15 people (DMNTD you got yer bed mate no worries!!!) and im sure there are others in the area that can supply a bed for weary travellers (read piss heads;))

there will be a BBQ there (cheers MSTRS) and lots of beer, loads of off road parking (in a garage and behind a locked gate)

PM me for more details

oh and stick yer name on the thread too

so far we have; MSTRS, yungatart, hXc, canarlee, DMNTD & annette, stickchick, wasp27 and missus, the swede (jan) possibles; mack the knife, canarlee, gixer4ever and mary moo(we want muffins!!!) dooley and missus, big G.......

come on i want this to be a party to remember!!! get yer names on here!

MSTRS
4th June 2007, 17:34
there will be a BBQ there (cheers MSTRS)

Damn! Now I'll have to clean the thing....

hXc
4th June 2007, 17:38
Will be there after Fire Fest. If I smell like kerosene and have black bits all over my arms, then don't worry, it's completely normal.

Gixxer 4 ever
4th June 2007, 20:17
Oh no!!!!!!

Clashing with the world youth day cross here in Hawkes Bay. We start at 3.30am and end at 9.pm If there is any fuel left in da tank we will come along. Cheers Canarlee. PM details mate so we can plan things. Cheers Steve and Mooo

hXc
4th June 2007, 20:20
sallo: is this another *emo* activity?No Sallo, everybody knows emo's are scared of fire! I do fire poi and fire breathing, and soon to be fire staff too. I take great pride in my pyromaniac tendencies, so much so that I do it with a group of like minded people. Great fun, try it!
But Kero isn't the best tasting thing.

Stickchick
4th June 2007, 20:22
I'll be there so count me in

Wasp27
4th June 2007, 22:06
Us too...cheers W & D

canarlee
5th June 2007, 09:07
hey gixxer 4 ever, i hope moooo is going to bring some of her muffins!!! ive heard all about them but not yet had the pleasure of trying them!!!

yungatart
5th June 2007, 18:12
I'll be there, if Mstrs gets around to cleaning the BBQ and hXc doesn't get burned playing with fire.....

canarlee
8th June 2007, 09:33
bouncing back

Dooly
8th June 2007, 10:21
Not sure, as I'm on holiday that week onwards and we may be going away. Undecided as what the plan is yet.

Macktheknife
8th June 2007, 12:17
I will check with 'erindoors and get back to you mate, will try to make it.

canarlee
14th June 2007, 12:59
ahem, cough, splutter.........

Stickchick
14th June 2007, 13:16
ahem, cough, splutter.........

Awww you run out of friends?

canarlee
14th June 2007, 13:31
Awww you run out of friends?

nah i posted in the wrong damn website!!!:doh:

Stickchick
18th June 2007, 14:03
So dude you gonna be needing that mattress this weekend or what?

canarlee
20th June 2007, 10:18
So dude you gonna be needing that mattress this weekend or what?

nah i dont think so, i "borrowing" a couple of matresses and im getting a spare bed for the other room soon as