PDA

View Full Version : Machine trouble

Shaun
5th June 2007, 02:08
Just to let ya know, I pulled out of the first Super Bike race, with a small problem with the bike, ( All my fault) More in report when I get back

gsp0702
5th June 2007, 05:33
Hi Shaun,
We got a couple of pics of you today from Bradden bridge - boy it was busy!

Have you a spare for tomorrow or have you needed to fix it?
Good luck for tomorrow, there was not much luck out there today for the kiwi's??? Do you have any news on Daniel Jansen, fingers crossed for him.

Will post the pic of you with our lad Josh when we get home, we meet you last tuesday evenng before the practices. You have a new huge fan in Josh, age 6 and already wanting a motorbike, full kit and hat to put on when he wins!!!

boostin
5th June 2007, 08:41
Thats really unfortunate Shaun.

Was listening to the race on some radio staion on the internet last night before I fell asleep around lap 4ish.

Good luck for the other races.

GSVR
5th June 2007, 08:50
Hopefully thats all your Gremlins for this year. Awesome 120+mph on the 600 good luck for the rest of your races.

Those Hondas seem to be pretty dominent in superbike filling the first 6 places. Good on Guy Martin for getting up to second but its going to take someone pretty special or a breakdown to go faster than J McGuinness.

sAsLEX
5th June 2007, 09:05
Hopefully thats all your Gremlins for this year. Awesome 120+mph on the 600 good luck for the rest of your races.

Those Hondas seem to be pretty dominent in superbike filling the first 6 places. Good on Guy Martin for getting up to second but its going to take someone pretty special or a breakdown to go faster than J McGuinness.

Guy Martin put some of it down to not passing a back marker quick enough and in his words ( Paraphrased as he talks about a million miles an hour) "should of taken him over the curb or up a bank"

Shaun
5th June 2007, 09:39
Hi Shaun,
We got a couple of pics of you today from Bradden bridge - boy it was busy!

Have you a spare for tomorrow or have you needed to fix it?
Good luck for tomorrow, there was not much luck out there today for the kiwi's??? Do you have any news on Daniel Jansen, fingers crossed for him.

Will post the pic of you with our lad Josh when we get home, we meet you last tuesday evenng before the practices. You have a new huge fan in Josh, age 6 and already wanting a motorbike, full kit and hat to put on when he wins!!!

hahaha- that will teach you to introduce him to a petrol head, good to have met you guy's

Shaun
5th June 2007, 09:40
ahh stink oww.

Good with the bad dude

Shaun
5th June 2007, 09:42
Thats really unfortunate Shaun.

Was listening to the race on some radio staion on the internet last night before I fell asleep around lap 4ish.

Good luck for the other races.

cheers boostin

gsp0702
6th June 2007, 04:42
hahaha- that will teach you to introduce him to a petrol head, good to have met you guy's

Pic as promised ! I think yours is the one signature he didn't get on that dunlop hat by the end of the meet and greet day - We will have to come and see you race when we get to NZ - only 19 days to go!!! :scooter: