Arrive about 12noon
Travel around Coromandel loop etc
More etc etc etc
Come home in one piece :msn-wink:

Hopefully weather is :sunny:

Only 60 something posts and organised :niceone:

Anyone got anything to add? :thud:

Hi All,

I'm keen to get a ride in down to coromandel for a day, was planning on riding down to Whitanga and having a coffee, then riding back later.

The day can be either Saturday or Sunday but not both, hmmm unless its really great weather!!

Ride normally takes me about 1hr 45mins to Cooks Beach. So I'm assuming about 2.5hrs lesiurely ride.

Again it depends on the weather but I've just put the CBR back together and I think it needs a good run. Voice your interest on this one and I'll organise it. Perhpas some of the larger bikes will already have something organised.

I suggest meet at BP beforehand along State High 1 heading south. Probabaly meet about 9-10am.

If anyone has any other suggestions for a possibly shorter route then I'm open to suggestions. Or if anyone wants to travel down from Remuera or Ellersile then let me know as I live close by.

NC
13th September 2004, 16:48
Oooooooo! :shit:

Ah man! :crazy:

CAJIN!!!! You up for this?

aff-man
13th September 2004, 17:04
Dude wouldn't that involve...................highway riding :doh: :angry: . We usually go east coast/hanua way. I don't know if i can make it, got the time but not the dime. I'll have to see how much the carbs will cost to fix first. But if i got a spare $50 then i'll come.

NC
13th September 2004, 17:08
Dude wouldn't that involve...................highway riding :doh: :angry: . We usually go east coast/hanua way. I don't know if i can make it, got the time but not the dime. I'll have to see how much the carbs will cost to fix first. But if i got a spare $50 then i'll come.

*Makes Chicken sounds and pecks the floor*

Heheh!

:p

Two Smoker
13th September 2004, 17:30
I might be keen.... but whats all this "big" bikes organising stuff..... im pretty sure its MR and i out the front.... and we arent on big bikes.....

Will see how much time ive got, but i do have work in the afternoon.....

NC
13th September 2004, 17:44
I might be keen.... but whats all this "big" bikes organising stuff..... im pretty sure its MR and i out the front.... and we arent on big bikes.....

I don't have a big bike, but I know how you use it, cause that's the important thing. Yah know?

Hehe :innocent:

Two Smoker
13th September 2004, 17:48
I don't have a big bike, but I know how you use it, cause that's the important thing. Yah know?

Hehe :innocent:
LOL, and we all know that having large capacity bikes are just making up for a lacking of, in other departments :msn-wink: Just like all those boy racers that rice their cars up :whistle:

Blakamin
13th September 2004, 17:53
LOL, and we all know that having large capacity bikes are just making up for a lacking of, in other departments :msn-wink: Just like all those boy racers that rice their cars up :whistle:
Yeah... lacking of inbuilt HORSEPOWER! :moon: (even tho i only got a little 400 at the moment)

NC
13th September 2004, 17:57

At least they can get closer to the tank :msn-wink: and they would get anal sex more often.... :buggerd:

Woohoo!!! 200 posts :eek:

LMFAO @ rice up their cars :killingme :killingme

NC
13th September 2004, 18:00
Yeah... lacking of inbuilt HORSEPOWER! :moon: (even tho i only got a little 400 at the moment)

Oh I was meaning horsepower too.....

Ahem...*looks at floor* :o

aff-man
13th September 2004, 18:45
*Makes Chicken sounds and pecks the floor*

Heheh!

:p

Oh if that's the way it is gonna be, I might have to "test" to see if the carbs are running properly. Anyway if i go come you heard CK i'm a nana rider :o :o

Zapf
13th September 2004, 23:17
Hi guys, I'll be keen for this. I am actually keen on going around the whole of coromandle as well, anyone keen for that? ... going to be a long day :P

aff-man
13th September 2004, 23:26
well if you going to coro you gotta do the loop :niceone:

Mr Skid
13th September 2004, 23:32
Hi guys, I'll be keen for this. I am actually keen on going around the whole of coromandle as well, anyone keen for that? ... going to be a long day :P

Let me know if you want to borrow my Yoshimura shirt for this one, it's good for an extra 2hp, you'll need it with your cruiser/sightseer tendencies. When is your goldwing being delivered anyway? :Pokey:

Vagabond
14th September 2004, 08:03
Let me know if you want to borrow my Yoshimura shirt for this one, it's good for an extra 2hp, you'll need it with your cruiser/sightseer tendencies. When is your goldwing being delivered anyway? :Pokey:

:mellow: Isn't that the shirt that makes u go straight through corners instead of around them ? :moon:

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Quasievil
14th September 2004, 08:16
I have to pick up some friends from Orkland airport at 8am so be back in Hamilton at 9.30 on bike by 10am ride up Kopu at 11.15am, so I will ride around and meet you all somewhere, just post which direction you are all going and times etc so I can intercept you all.

Look forward to it, be my last ride for 3 weeks so Im very keen.

Mr Skid
14th September 2004, 09:22
:mellow: Isn't that the shirt that makes u go straight through corners instead of around them ? :moon:

:killingme :killingme :killingme

That's the one! I musta been too busy admiring it to notice the corner :o

Firefight
14th September 2004, 09:42

hey Chris, what time do you have to be back by ?, I am in between night shifts saturday, maybe keen on a blat down 22 rather than doing coramandel, looking at a later start maybe 1100 but back by 1600hrs ? let me know.

F/F :eek5:

Zed
14th September 2004, 10:20
LOL, and we all know that having large capacity bikes are just making up for a lacking of, in other departments :msn-wink: ...
When you finally get your full licence & new 600 TS you can speak from experience! :yeah:

Zed
14th September 2004, 10:24
So what's your story then BK? Did you delegate yourself back down in motor size to a 400cc because you havn't been able to control your own inbuilt hp yet? :msn-wink:

Or have you never owned "big bikes"?

Blakamin
14th September 2004, 10:44
So what's your story then BK? Did you delegate yourself back down in motor size to a 400cc because you havn't been able to control your own inbuilt hp yet? :msn-wink:

Or have you never owned "big bikes"?

HAHAHA i wish... the law made me go smaller, my inbuilt HP is near gone, and the only "big bike" i owned was my 76 z900.

When the law lets me I'll be making up for my lack of HP (inner and outer) with a Monster :niceone:

Artifice
14th September 2004, 13:13
i hear they finally tarsealed the end of the cormandel peninsula.. last time i rode around there it was washed out in 4 places and there were roadworks all up the hill leading down to the town there.

Firefight
14th September 2004, 13:24
i hear they finally tarsealed the end of the cormandel peninsula.. last time i rode around there it was washed out in 4 places and there were roadworks all up the hill leading down to the town there.

When were you last on the CP road, I think you would find it somewhat improved since then.

F/F

NC
14th September 2004, 14:33
Oh so whats the plan then?

:banana:

Cajun
14th September 2004, 14:54
Oh so whats the plan then?

:banana:

what day are you fullas riding then saturday or sunday?

NC
14th September 2004, 14:58
what day are you fullas riding then saturday or sunday?

Me dunno? I'm good with whatever, I think they were looking at the Saturday?

aff-man
14th September 2004, 15:19
yeh i gots the time but don't know i might ride untill the money runs out hahahahahahaha. :killingme :killingme

Cajun
14th September 2004, 15:25
Me dunno? I'm good with whatever, I think they were looking at the Saturday?

sweet have to see what the weather is doing

Zapf
14th September 2004, 16:00

LOL. I think I still have 25~35 years to go before the goldwing hatches and flies my way :P

nice "bin" btw

Zapf
14th September 2004, 16:03
yea... Sat / Sun not an issue. Just weather really.

3 weeks ago I rode up to coromandle township on the east coast, they were doing some road works on a 300 degree corner, so I was glad wasn't going too quick. Mind u coromandle roads are like that, u never know what is around the corner. :scooter:

NC
14th September 2004, 16:12
sweet have to see what the weather is doing
Toot Toot!

Cajun
14th September 2004, 16:15
Toot Toot!

sweet as nc30 way i go up is meet them at kopu i go up via waihi wangamatar then to kopu,

NC
14th September 2004, 16:19
sweet as nc30 way i go up is meet them at kopu i go up via waihi whangamata then to kopu,

Oh, ok....um

I'll tag along wif you then... :killingme

slob
14th September 2004, 16:20
I'd be keen to tag along for a ride on Sat with whomever, whereever. Need to blow off the cobwebs that have accumulated on my leathers since I've been spending my weekends daydreaming about my supermoto project instead of riding!

NC
14th September 2004, 16:20
Oh hang on, that's a double back, why don't yah meet em at the Whangamata turn off?

DarkDream
14th September 2004, 16:25
Nice to see so many people interested.

So Saturday it is? Weather pending?

Where's the best place to generally meet?

Cajun
14th September 2004, 16:28
Oh hang on, that's a double back, why don't yah meet em at the Whangamata turn off?

cause they road thru to kopu is fun as well dc:<
thats why

i donno if i am going yet anyway

Firefight
14th September 2004, 16:30
Nice to see so many people interested.

So Saturday it is? Weather pending?

Where's the best place to generally meet?

depends, normally the jaffas meet at auto bahn papakura, but most won't want to go on main roads, we would normally do papakura to Drury, old GSR to ramarama, up over ararimu to hunua rd, short blat on #2,then via miranda back on main rd to kopu and meet the yokels at mobil kopu, then either clockwise or anti clockwise the loop.

F/F :2thumbsup

NC
14th September 2004, 16:33
cause they road thru to kopu is fun as well dc:<
thats why

i donno if i am going yet anyway

Oh ok :eek:

Alrighty, well yah got me celly... :mellow:

Um what time is everyone meeting at Kopu then?

NC
14th September 2004, 16:34
depends, normally the jaffas meet at auto bahn papakura, but most won't want to go on main roads, we would normally do papakura to Drury, old GSR to ramarama, up over ararimu to hunua rd, short blat on #2,then via miranda back on main rd to kopu and meet the yokels at mobil kopu, then either clockwise or anti clockwise the loop.

At the Mobil?

Isn't there a pub across the rd? :pinch:
Just incase we need a drink of Orange juice and a ciggie :)

Firefight
14th September 2004, 16:36
At the Mobil?

Yep, service is shit but.

F/F

Angry Puppy
14th September 2004, 16:37
Count me in. I've just finished getting the bike registered over here so am also keen for a good ride ( :buggerd: )

Can someone make a decision on where we are meeting. Auto Bahn, Papakura?

FB

Firefight
14th September 2004, 16:40
Count me in. I've just finished getting the bike registered over here so am also keen for a good ride ( :buggerd: )

Can someone make a decision on where we are meeting. Auto Bahn, Papakura?

FB

I would say AB papakura, just need these guys to sort a time, normally 10.00ish, just keep watching here, sooner or later it will get sorted.

F/F :wacko:

NC
14th September 2004, 16:40
Yep, service is shit but.

F/F

At the pub? Narh I've been there a few times and the service was good..

Oh maybe it's cause..... :confused:

DarkDream
14th September 2004, 16:41

Hmmm that's a mouth full, but yeah I know where the mobil is at kopu.

Not entirely sure where the autobahn papakura is.......not the best with place names, just follow my nose and end up somewhere completely different.

Autobahn
50 Browns Road
Manurewa

Is this what you mean?

Cajun
14th September 2004, 16:44
At the Mobil?

thats on the way home nc_30 and i don't think its open at 10am.

i got ya cell i let ya know depend son weather and wife

NC
14th September 2004, 16:45
So 12 Noon @ Kopu Mobil???

No after work drinks on Friday then.... :weep: :puke: ... :no:

NC
14th September 2004, 16:49
thats on the way home nc_30 and i don't think its open at 10am.

i got ya cell i let ya know depend son weather and wife

Im so lost :disapint: :pinch:

Quasievil
14th September 2004, 16:52
I can only do Sunday, but I will laugh at you useless bastards trying to organise a ride :whistle: Sheeeeesh , make a call ,say a day and a time ,and be done with it .:laugh:

duckman
14th September 2004, 16:54
I can only do Sunday, but I will laugh at you useless bastards trying to organise a ride :whistle: Sheeeeesh , make a call ,say a day and a time ,and be done with it .:laugh:
Hahahah - Amatures!! (sp) ?? :killingme

NC
14th September 2004, 16:58

I think my cerebellum oblongata is going to become detached... :laugh:

NC
14th September 2004, 17:00
Hahahah - Amatures!! (sp) ?? :killingme

***Throws bits of bread atchew***

:innocent:

Two Smoker
14th September 2004, 17:01
Alright, heres the plan for me..... Saturday, ill go for a blat down 22 but need to be back by 1515hrs at the airport :wacko: Ill drag along Andrew too.....

Dont know if i will ride on Sunday because im off to Wellington on Monday for the Army...

Coldkiwi
14th September 2004, 17:02
Ride normally takes me about 1hr 45mins to Cooks Beach. So I'm assuming about 2.5hrs lesiurely ride.

you must have a radar detector then! I've done Whitianga-Howick in 1hr45 but that was really moving and keeping a very close ear out for the nasty little blips of the Ka band! 2.5 is good and allows enough time for slack aucklanders and fuel/coffee stops.

Dunno if I'm gonna be round on the w/e or not. Have fun If I'm not there!

duckman
14th September 2004, 17:06
***Throws bits of bread atchew***

:innocent:
**bits of bread hits eye** Ouwww - cut it out!! :killingme

Firefight
14th September 2004, 17:06
Hmmm that's a mouth full, but yeah I know where the mobil is at kopu.

Not entirely sure where the autobahn papakura is.......not the best with place names, just follow my nose and end up somewhere completely different.

Autobahn
50 Browns Road
Manurewa

Is this what you mean?

No AB papakura, southern motorway, first off past papakura off ramp heading south, has BP, Mc Donalds ,AB cafe etc....

NC
14th September 2004, 17:10
**bits of bread hits eye** Ouwww - cut it out!! :killingme

:killingme

Unco...

slob
14th September 2004, 17:14
Alright, heres the plan for me..... Saturday, ill go for a blat down 22 but need to be back by 1515hrs at the airport :wacko: Ill drag along Andrew too.....

Dont know if i will ride on Sunday because im off to Wellington on Monday for the Army...
Sounds like this is the plan for Saturday.. TS, mind if I tag along? This is MR's bro Sulav by the way (remember we met at my folk's place?). Is Dave coming too?

aff-man
14th September 2004, 17:16
Don't worry DD i'll meet up with you somewhere out this way and show you where it is. You comin FF or just doing the 22. Hey TS get andrew to come wif us still need to see this duke of his (if that's the andrew you talkin bout). So for us auckers weather depending i was looking at meeting at AB at 10 looking to leave 10:15ish meet at kopu mobile at say 12 do loop one way or another and head back.

Firefight
14th September 2004, 17:19
Don't worry DD i'll meet up with you somewhere out this way and show you where it is. You comin FF or just doing the 22. Hey TS get andrew to come wif us still need to see this duke of his (if that's the andrew you talkin bout). So for us auckers weather depending i was looking at meeting at AB at 10 looking to leave 10:15ish meet at kopu mobile at say 12 do loop one way or another and head back.

Not sure yet Johno, more than likely do 22.Will be at AB saturday 10.00ish and decide at the time.

F/F :crazy:

Two Smoker
14th September 2004, 17:25
Yep the andrew with the Ducati 400SS, i have to say it is mint and sounds gorgeous :niceone:

Hey Slob, yep looks like meeting at AB Papakura at around 10 am and head down 22.... Are you going to bring the XR or the FZR????

Dont think i will do that coro ride as i have work in the arvo :wacko:

Ill be there no matter the weather, and knowing that im coming, its bound to rain lol.... good for the coro ride, not the 22 ride.....

aff-man
14th September 2004, 17:25
well i just called bike shop so i'll be at AB at 10 but will either do the 22(havn't done in a while) or the coro loop depending on bank balance. Either way if it's not pissing down see you at the AB at 10

CBR250RR_NZ
14th September 2004, 19:12
So, let me be clear. You guys are all meeting at AB at 10am on SATURDAY ??? Im heading down to Pauanui either Fri night or sat morning so if its sat morning ill keep an eye out. Any one leaving from the shore?

Vagabond
15th September 2004, 00:38

:moon: Do u mind if a 900 tries 2 keep up ? :not:

NC
15th September 2004, 06:19
So, let me be clear. You guys are all meeting at AB at 10am on SATURDAY ??? Im heading down to Pauanui either Fri night or sat morning so if its sat morning ill keep an eye out. Any one leaving from the shore?

Yes, that is correct :)

DarkDream
15th September 2004, 09:26
you must have a radar detector then! I've done Whitianga-Howick in 1hr45 but that was really moving and keeping a very close ear out for the nasty little blips of the Ka band! 2.5 is good and allows enough time for slack aucklanders and fuel/coffee stops.

Dunno if I'm gonna be round on the w/e or not. Have fun If I'm not there!

Hmmm no radar detector, well not yet anyway....just opened her up and hoped like hell.....actually had sore eyes when I got home because they were open so hard trying to search for cops.

Having said that 1hr 45mins was a really good ride but I still got passed by some guy on his hog, gutted......still getting used to the corners.

DarkDream
15th September 2004, 09:32
No AB papakura, southern motorway, first off past papakura off ramp heading south, has BP, Mc Donalds ,AB cafe etc....

Okay, yeah I know where that is......I'm not sure of the usual time people meet but perhaps 10am would be good? Head off again about 10:30 so we can get to Kopu mobil about midday?

Wha'dya think?

DarkDream
15th September 2004, 10:00

Cheers man,

What's a good time to meet you out howick way?

10am meeting at Autobahn sounds good and then meet at midday at kopu mobil....do loop etc etc.

All on Saturday. Nice

slob
15th September 2004, 11:19
Yep the andrew with the Ducati 400SS, i have to say it is mint and sounds gorgeous :niceone:

Hey Slob, yep looks like meeting at AB Papakura at around 10 am and head down 22.... Are you going to bring the XR or the FZR????

Dont think i will do that coro ride as i have work in the arvo :wacko:

Ill be there no matter the weather, and knowing that im coming, its bound to rain lol.... good for the coro ride, not the 22 ride.....AutoBahn Papakura @10am, gotcha! It'll be the FZR this time coz I haven't taken it out for months and I need to relearn how to ride with clip-ons.. Hope it doesn't rain, braking with a baldish rear is gonna be interesting.. (Dunlop GPR80 sucks in the wet even when new).

Coldkiwi
15th September 2004, 12:48
Having said that 1hr 45mins was a really good ride but I still got passed by some guy on his hog, gutted......still getting used to the corners.

Bugger!

Right, well I'm free on Saturday so I can meet Darkdream and Affman somewhere out east for a 10am hookup at AB papakura... at least that way I'll be there on time :)

I'm keen for either. I'll do coromandel if there's enough of us but I should probably stop avoiding SH22 and just get to know it (although I doubt I will ever get to the fanatical level FF is at!)

Zed
15th September 2004, 12:53
...but I should probably stop avoiding SH22 and just get to know it (although I doubt I will ever get to the fanatical level FF is at!)
Excellent, I see you have received the positive messages about SH22 loud and clear CK!! ...and maybe a few not so positive messages directed at you being a pussy :msn-wink:

dveus
15th September 2004, 20:49
hey guys,

mind if a relatively new biker like myself tags along?

Andrew
15th September 2004, 20:54
I'm keen for either. I'll do coromandel if there's enough of us but I should probably stop avoiding SH22 and just get to know it (although I doubt I will ever get to the fanatical level FF is at!)

OI You're meant to HATE 22 and so am I. Don't leave me in the gutter on this one! :mad:

Mr Skid
15th September 2004, 21:31
hey guys,

mind if a relatively new biker like myself tags along?

Everybody's welcome on KB rides, I've been on 3 so far and learnt a hell of a lot.

Everyone regroups at turnoffs, so you don't need to worry about getting lost or trying to keeping up.

I've learnt about some fun roads, and seen/participated in some great acts of bravery/stupidity. :banana:

Firefight
16th September 2004, 05:46
OI You're meant to HATE 22 and so am I. Don't leave me in the gutter on this one! :mad:

Hey, Nothing wrong with 22 :mad:

F/F :calm:

dveus
16th September 2004, 10:03
Everybody's welcome on KB rides, I've been on 3 so far and learnt a hell of a lot.

Everyone regroups at turnoffs, so you don't need to worry about getting lost or trying to keeping up.

I've learnt about some fun roads, and seen/participated in some great acts of bravery/stupidity. :banana:

Sounds Good
Weather permitting i'll be along (don't like that wet stuff).
BTW, don't let the staff at the Autobahn know you know me, as my sister works there so they'll probably charge you double :).

Coldkiwi
16th September 2004, 12:28

don't worry! I've just thought of an excuse for not turning up at all! (I knew there was a reason I couldn't go)

my old youth group is having their outreach weekend (which I have known about for months) and I completely forgot it is this w/e.... so I'm not coming at all! Oh well. I'll have to slip and slide my way down SH22 in the hosing rain some other day.

Don't forget your flippers folks! :ride:

Firefight
16th September 2004, 14:55
don't worry! I've just thought of an excuse for not turning up at all! (I knew there was a reason I couldn't go)

my old youth group is having their outreach weekend (which I have known about for months) and I completely forgot it is this w/e.... so I'm not coming at all! Oh well. I'll have to slip and slide my way down SH22 in the hosing rain some other day.

Don't forget your flippers folks! :ride:

How unlike you to come up with excuses CK !!! :wacko:

F/F :spudwave:

aff-man
16th September 2004, 16:11
NO excuse Ck you could help with the breakfast be at the AB by 10, do the 22 and be back by three to help with dinner. Your just slack and loooooooooking for excuses :killingme :killingme

CBR250RR_NZ
16th September 2004, 17:34
Which stretch of road is 22?

Firefight
16th September 2004, 18:53
Which stretch of road is 22?

ah, only the best bit of road in the NI., come with us on saturday and find out for yourself!

F/F :wacko: :sunny: :sunny:

Coldkiwi
16th September 2004, 18:58
NO excuse Ck you could help with the breakfast be at the AB by 10, do the 22 and be back by three to help with dinner. Your just slack and loooooooooking for excuses :killingme :killingme

did I mention I need to look after my nanna (not to be confused with THE nanna, aka aff-man) this w/e too because my folks are away?

Anyway, hanging out with the youth group for this w/e is more important to me than learning how to swim down SH22!

Firefight
16th September 2004, 19:01
Anyway, hanging out with the youth group for this w/e is more important to me than learning how to swim down SH22!

Ha ha , swimming down 22, love it
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

ok CK, well let you off, have a good week end.

Angry Puppy
16th September 2004, 19:02
Well, just seen the weather on the box. Looks like it is going to piss down all weekend. Bugger!

FB

Firefight
16th September 2004, 19:06
Well, just seen the weather on the box. Looks like it is going to piss down all weekend. Bugger!

FB

No thats just LTSA propaganda to stop us from planning bike rides in the weekend. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: hopes

Two Smoker
16th September 2004, 21:20
No thats just LTSA propaganda to stop us from planning bike rides in the weekend. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: hopes

LOL, nah its going to rain because im coming....... Im a bit worried about my front tyre in the wet stuff as its pretty shagged from racing :wacko: :crazy:

Looking good and bloody hell Vagabond, i said MR and i are USUALLY infront, but what i should have said is behind al the fast people like yourself :wacko:

Firefight
17th September 2004, 07:03
[QUOTE=Two Smoker]LOL, nah its going to rain because im coming.......

Well thats easy fixed, stay at home you selfesh bugger ! :msn-wink:

DarkDream
17th September 2004, 16:20
Weather report doesn't look promising

I'll catch up with aft-man in the morning and will meet you all at Auto Bahn......hopefully it doesn't rain as my rear tyre is getting rather bald as well.

Quasievil
17th September 2004, 16:51
Hi guys , I might show up at the AB at 10am to say hello, dont laugh cause I will be in the Golf, a 184 KW VR6 Golf though, will come and share a coffee with ya before you go for a swim.

dveus
17th September 2004, 19:03
Looks like i can definately make it Saturday.
So if you see a guy on a silver gsx 250 looking lost don't hesitate to say hi.

Mat.

NC
17th September 2004, 19:08
I think my tyres are to fuct to come with :(

Zed
17th September 2004, 19:09
Hi guys , I might show up at the AB at 10am to say hello, dont laugh cause I will be in the Golf, a 184 KW VR6 Golf though, will come and share a coffee with ya before you go for a swim.
Dude, you seem to spend more time in a cage on Saturdays than any other real biker I know! :bleh:

vifferman
17th September 2004, 19:14
Hi guys , I might show up at the AB at 10am to say hello, dont laugh cause I will be in the Golf, a 184 KW VR6 Golf though Nice! :niceone:

Dude, you seem to spend more time in a cage on Saturdays than any other real biker I know! Hah! That's because you don't know me! I can't remember the last time I actually had my bike out on a Saturday.:o

Yamahamaman
17th September 2004, 20:02
I can't remember[/color] the last time I actually had my bike out on a Saturday.:o

Mate! I thought it was last Saturday that you took the bike out with the Accountant and you enjoyed it so much NOT or maybe it was Sunday. Oh well, if the worst comes to the worst, you can always get it out on a Saturday to clean it, install new brake pads or flush-mount the indicators. Don't think the Accountant would mind that. So long as you don't leave the property, that should be OK!!

Zapf
18th September 2004, 00:08
sweet see u all there.

aff-man
18th September 2004, 00:17
I think my tyres are to fuct to come with :(

Now it is i who hears those chicken clucking noises. Hahahaha don't you hate it when posts came back to haunt you. And if you worried about bald tyres don't look at CK's old ones. Suuuure they are supersport tyres but i am sure there is meant to be some semblance of tread hehehehahahaha :shifty: :shifty: :gob:

badlieutenant
18th September 2004, 16:02
weather doesnt look too bad. http://www.metvuw.com/forecast/rain-nz-E.php?
is any1 riding on sunday? ad will the meeting time be the same at the same place??

CBR250RR_NZ
19th September 2004, 16:48
Well, i chose to ride down Fri arvo to pauanui instead. Had a good ride down, and mostly a good ride home, apart from some light rain and crashing 500m from home!!! Some cager pulled out infront of me to go the other way, towing a traler. BANG!!! no more bike :argh: :argh: Well, i landed on my feet so i cant complain about that, but my bike is a bit of a mess. Oh well, fingers cross insurance and repairs go smoothly.

Zed
19th September 2004, 19:58
Well, i chose to ride down Fri arvo to pauanui instead. Had a good ride down, and mostly a good ride home, apart from some light rain and crashing 500m from home!!! Some cager pulled out infront of me to go the other way, towing a traler. BANG!!! no more bike :argh: :argh: Well, i landed on my feet so i cant complain about that, but my bike is a bit of a mess. Oh well, fingers cross insurance and repairs go smoothly.
Now that would totally ruin your day! :mad:

Sorry to hear it C_NZ. Hope you get the bike sorted out soon.

Zed

DarkDream
20th September 2004, 10:50

Man thats terrible, same model as mine! And now no more.

Can it get repaired or is it a write off.

CBR250RR_NZ
20th September 2004, 11:28
Prob be a write off as the steering is wonky (have to replace forks, wheel etc) along with all the fairing damage etc becomes cheaper for insurnce company to write it off and pay me fuck all. The most annoying part is it had a $300 service on friday!!! :doh: :doh: :doh: Oh well, accidents happen. Im still walking :third:

Coldkiwi
20th September 2004, 13:07
And if you worried about bald tyres don't look at CK's old ones. Suuuure they are supersport tyres but i am sure there is meant to be some semblance of tread hehehehahahaha :shifty: :shifty: :gob:

... not helped by driveway burnouts

can't wait to get hold of these ex-race supercorsas in few weeks

DogBreath
19th December 2005, 22:22
Was there a KB ride in Auk on Sunday?
Spotted this bunch out East Tamaki way.
The attached is a low quality .mov, the link is to a quite good quality .avi
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~antheadt/

Gremlin
20th December 2005, 16:03
Would you mind looking at the previous posts' date, before you post?? :confused:

'fraid I can't remember back that far...

Check meetings and events for rides, current threads are at on the first page.