PDA

View Full Version : KB Member: Timaa

Morcs
5th June 2007, 16:47
Anyone know where he is?

He bought my red Shift cordura jacket off me a month ago, well, he picked it up, asked to borrow over a weekend as he was riding to Palmy and he'd pay me the next week...

Well... a month later and hasnt paid me. Its $100 for christs sake! not a lot...

If ya reading this mate, get hold of me. Anyone else see's him, tell him to get hold of me.

Cheers :D

Disco Dan
5th June 2007, 16:54
Last activity: 2nd June.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=10576

marty
5th June 2007, 17:29
whiteboy__@hotmail.com

cowboyz
5th June 2007, 18:20
if you find him in Palmy I am happy to help out with money recovery. Tsk tsk for letting goods go without having cold hard cash in your hand. This is not the world we used to live in.

Morcs
5th June 2007, 19:11
Well he seems a nice enough guy, certainly not the type to run off with goods - and im sure thats not what he intended...

Disco Dan
5th June 2007, 19:13
I know some "debt collectors" too Morcs ;)

Im sure your right, he's just out having fun somewhere... give him the benifit of the doubt is a good idea - good onya. :yes:

Toaster
5th June 2007, 19:49
I know some "debt collectors" too Morcs ;)

No, that's sperm-collectors you're thinking of Disco.

Toaster
5th June 2007, 19:50
Any idea what his real name is at all?

cowboyz
5th June 2007, 20:41
Well he seems a nice enough guy, certainly not the type to run off with goods - and im sure thats not what he intended...

I am sure you are right. It is easy enough to forget to pay for jackets you are wearing after you have ridden half the length of the country. I am sure he will be along any time soon.

Timaa
20th September 2007, 11:24
paid morcs ages ago. lol. yea got stuck down there and then had some money troubles but all sorted now, my real name is tim. hence timaa. lol

cowboyz
20th September 2007, 16:50
good on ya for showing up/ paying up.

quallman1234
20th September 2007, 17:50
good on ya for showing up/ paying up.

+1!!! Bling on its way to you timma. :2thumbsup

Morcs
21st September 2007, 06:29
paid morcs ages ago. lol. yea got stuck down there and then had some money troubles but all sorted now, my real name is tim. hence timaa. lol

Its all good dude cheers :)

roadracingoldfart
21st September 2007, 07:12
Only in motorcycling could you get a happy ending like this aye !!!!!

Well done and it shows the power of this here ole interweb thingee huh .