PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki New Zealand track day

Crazy Steve
5th June 2007, 20:37
9th of June is not a Gud day for me to go..(This Saturday)

Anyone want it??

$50...

Can rent my bike for the day to if anyone wants its for the day..$300..:yes:

Crazy Steve..

Special Conditions apply..

boomer
5th June 2007, 20:57
i'll buy the ticket it off you tubby... $20

puddy
5th June 2007, 21:33
Which track is that at?

Cajun
5th June 2007, 21:34
Which track is that at?

taupo full track

Goblin
10th June 2007, 12:10
9th of June is not a Gud day for me to go..(This Saturday)

Anyone want it??

$50...Now tell me that wasn't the best $50 you've spent in a while eh!

Good to see so many KBers there.
HUGE THANKS to Denniso for loaning me your DRZ650 and the weapon that is the mighty RMZ450!!:love:
I NEED ONE!
I was lucky enough to score a session on the 07 GSXR750, thanks to the nice dood from Road and Sport. That thing is scary stoopid fast! I managed to momentarily glance at the speedo before braking on the back straight and 240ks was not even in top. That is the first bike to make my hands shake when I got off it. I also got to have a go on Peter Harkess' SV650, thanks Peter and Kiwifruit.
So four completely different bikes for my first time back on the track since April 1st. The RMZ was by far the most fun for me! Even more than the brand new GSXR. I will be grinning for weeks.:D

Thanks again Dennis, and thanks Suzuki NZ for putting on these awesome trackdays.:rockon:

Cr1MiNaL
12th June 2007, 20:08
wish thy did 50 buk trak days 4 yamahas too:love:

Sorry mate... not enough lattes and paninis for all you yamaha riders...

Cr1MiNaL
12th June 2007, 20:36
will a suzuki sticker splatted across the ferring that says r6 suffice to qualify for a blat arnd the trak? = suzuki r6?

ducatijim
15th June 2007, 11:47
Hey guys, what a great day!! A very BIG thanx to Suzuki NZ and of course KiwiRider folk for running/manning the show...big ups guys/gals....a very slick operation saw lots of tracktime and little waiting for us all!!
Dene and Julie P were supprised to see me next day in the rain @ the Suzuki Trailblazer; same DR650, differant tyres and sprockets!! MUCH harder!! I was buggered by end of 1x 40km loop + 2x 10km loops....way TOO slippery by now for such a heavy bike! I was shattered by end of Sunday!!!
Tell me....who knows where/who to get piccis of trackday from? there were at least 2 camerapersons there.
Big thankx too to Dennis for the trial sesion on his DR for a comparison!
And Kel, I meet you and didn't know you were Goblin from here!! ( me blue DR650)
Am looking forward to the next 1, I even paid my $40....what value!

Denniso
15th June 2007, 21:47
Big thankx too to Dennis for the trial sesion on his DR for a comparison!
And Kel, I meet you and didn't know you were Goblin from here!! ( me blue DR650)
Wait till you try the RMZ next time . You may have noticed that Goblin and I only rode the DR once as after the RMZ THE 650 was SLOW.