PDA

View Full Version : Northland: Anyone keen for a ride?

Sam Sam
7th June 2007, 14:43
Hi, I've recently moved up to Whangarei. Any ladies around the area keen to catch up to go for a ride?

NotaGoth
4th July 2007, 15:33
Hi, I've recently moved up to Whangarei. Any ladies around the area keen to catch up to go for a ride?

Check out --- > http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=45030

I'm not sure how many ladies there are now.. As the biggest lady of the group moved to Tauranga.. But at least that ride takes place in your area..And I'm sure that you'll be most welcome....

Hope that helps.. ;)

Unit
7th July 2007, 16:06
Hey Kitty presume you talking about me, not so much of the 'big' thank you. Hey SamSam good to see you post. Welcome to kiwibiker. Yes Im now down in Tauranga, but I come up to Whangarei every three weeks on my prilly to see my boy. Would love to go for a ride sometime. Call into Maunders Suzuki and check them out for organised rides, they would love to hook you up. Im here until Wednesday so if you can get away anytime between now and then when the weather clears (crap today) give me a pm and lets get out there. Always a nice ride to Ruakaka, or Mt Tiger etc, look forward to catching up. There are really cool people to hook up with for rides on the site so if you get stuck or lonely let us know and will point you in the right direction (PM Maha Man or Mom in Warkworth, they are often out and about in this area too)