PDA

View Full Version : Not for the faint-hearted...

Disco Dan
7th June 2007, 23:56
Seals. We all love em. Right? Well some seals it seems are getting 'more loved' than others, or is that 'less loved'?

Not for the faint hearted.... pleeese dont look at these links if your eating. :shit:

I am so shocked to find such images, and that this actually goes on... ...yeah its a part of life, but so many people have never seen what actually happens...

Im not saying that this should or should not happen, just they shocked me. Thought i'd share :P

"awww look et em... I think we'l keep em"

http://tinyurl.com/2wkp7s

http://tinyurl.com/2qt9yd

(really nasty one) http://tinyurl.com/3xmdln

onearmedbandit
8th June 2007, 00:04
They've got bigger eyes then I would've guessed.

xwhatsit
8th June 2007, 00:05
Who cares. You're right, it's life. Ever seen a cat play with a mouse? I bet those seals get worse from a shark.

You fucking greenies give me the shits. I like eating my whale, as long as we're not making them extinct (which would be stupid, as then we wouldn't get to eat whale any more), what's the issue? So you kill a few cute furry seals. Seen what they do to cane toads in Australia? Got nothing on it. The difference is that cane toads are ugly warty bastards whereas seals have big eyes. No point in discriminating.

The Pastor
8th June 2007, 00:08
sorry that was me, i needed a new jacket.

kinda looks photoshop chopped..?

Disco Dan
8th June 2007, 00:09
:shit:
Who cares. You're right, it's life. Ever seen a cat play with a mouse? I bet those seals get worse from a shark.

You fucking greenies give me the shits. I like eating my whale, as long as we're not making them extinct (which would be stupid, as then we wouldn't get to eat whale any more), what's the issue? So you kill a few cute furry seals. Seen what they do to cane toads in Australia? Got nothing on it. The difference is that cane toads are ugly warty bastards whereas seals have big eyes. No point in discriminating.

Woah ther "Helen" :gob: I googled the word "seal" and found these... was looking for a picture of a rubber seal (its late) to send to McJim... :dodge:

Not saying it should not happen... I was mearly shocked....

Id probably eat you if I had to :Punk:

the best bit is meant to be the part between your thumb and forefinger. Or so I heard. :shit:

MisterD
8th June 2007, 07:09

Who cares? I fucking care. That is just plain fucking wasteful, look at all the meat left there, how many Eskimo families could that lot feed?

caesius
8th June 2007, 07:51
"Tasty". That was my first thought.

Grahameeboy
8th June 2007, 08:06

I am not a greenie, however, comparing this to a cat and mouse is silly. Humans are more evolved and why not a single shot rather than this ruthless and carefree clubbing.....we don't club cows or sheep do we?

Hey we don't even club 'Green Milers'

Same with whales, no problem with humane killing but look at sharks, they cut the fins off and throw them back in the water...alive.

jonbuoy
8th June 2007, 08:38
Shooting them damages the fur.

Hitcher
8th June 2007, 08:55
This baby seal walks into a club...

(Boom tish!)

xwhatsit
8th June 2007, 23:42
Well clearly there's a niche to be filled if all that meat is being wasted. Surely there must be some way to market it properly.

Jonbuoy's right -- who's going to buy a coat with a bullet hole in it (other than crack-smoking rappers) -- why isn't there research into better ways of killing the seals? Electrocution?

Mully
8th June 2007, 23:50
we don't club cows or sheep do we?

Hey!! I thought of it first.

avgas
9th June 2007, 00:08
Those seashepard guys should stop clubbing whales

Toaster
9th June 2007, 00:34
I like seals, but hey I thought the attached pic was amusing.:gob: