PDA

View Full Version : Funny or immature

Mully
9th June 2007, 14:48
Hi all,

I was out at West City with Miss Mully on Thursday night when we went to The Warehouse.

The photo booth in The Warehouse was trying to capture the School Ball market (for those teenagers without digital cameras, I suppose) for photo processing and had an advert up outside saying "Get your Ball photos processed here".

I'm sure you can imagine what went through my mind when I saw that sign. Now, I thought that was hilarious, but Miss Mully thought I was just being immature.

What do you do or what have you seen that you thought was funny but your friends/family/significant other has thought was just immature?

Trudes
9th June 2007, 14:52
What do you do or what have you seen that you thought was funny but your friends/family/significant other has thought was just immature?

Kiwibiker!!!

I think that's hilarious, so did you get a photo of your ball? (Or both even).

Mully
9th June 2007, 14:56
Kiwibiker!!!

I think that's hilarious, so did you get a photo of your ball? (Or both even).

I wanted to. My camera is digital, but Miss Mully has a flash professional type one with film. I begged her to let me fill a film with pictures of my nads to hand in and see if they'd put one on their noticeboard.

As you can imagine, I wasn't allowed. I had tears running down my face in The Warehouse thinking about it.

Sniper
9th June 2007, 15:08
Its funny... No Doubt

oldrider
9th June 2007, 15:18
I'm with you, ya just got a good sense of ridiculous and in my world, that's healthy! :yes: Cheers John.

MidnightMike
9th June 2007, 15:26
On the subject of school balls in another thread:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1087096&postcount=20

Well, I reckon its funny. :laugh:

Mully
9th June 2007, 15:39
On the subject of school balls in another thread:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1087096&postcount=20

Well, I reckon its funny. :laugh:

Cheers, Mike. I hadn't read that thread!! Made me feel old.

That Buffy.......

Toaster
9th June 2007, 15:42
I found it amusing... small mind I guess!! Easily entertained :)

sunhuntin
9th June 2007, 18:15
hmmm, dad nearly got slammed between the auto doors at mitre 10 mega today. thought that was funny as! hes also had his backpack caught in the same type of door, and been stuck there! hehehehe.

Flatcap
9th June 2007, 18:26
Photographs of one's own scrotum are undoubtedly amusing

Big Dave
9th June 2007, 21:26
Are you nuts.

BuFfY
10th June 2007, 17:51
Cheers, Mike. I hadn't read that thread!! Made me feel old.

That Buffy.......

Ok I didn't mean nads! I meant school balls... lol

The Pastor
10th June 2007, 18:15

Sure sure, we belive you.........

Colapop
10th June 2007, 18:18
AC/DC had a song about balls...

Yes it's puerile but farking funny... I think you need to put those balls to good use and get your girl to loosen up a bit... :dodge:

Trudes
10th June 2007, 18:21
You've got big balls, she's got big balls, but we've got the biggest balls of them all.

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
10th June 2007, 19:12
Where is her sense of humour. I can see how you had a field day with it - they guys would no doubt have a ball being photographed as well.

Mully
10th June 2007, 20:12

Pfft, sure. We believe you.