PDA

View Full Version : Housing cut off, woman dies

shcabbeh
9th June 2007, 16:04
Well not quite...but can anyone else see similarities between these Range View Road idiots and last week's Mercury Energy extravaganza?

"Tenants of an Auckland state house accused of terrorising neighbours on their street have won a reprieve from eviction because a member of the family is reportedly ill."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10444555

Sniper
9th June 2007, 16:06
Authorities are worried about a fallout similar to the Mercury energy incident instead of growing balls and telling them to get fucked. Living there is a privlidge, not a right.

shcabbeh
9th June 2007, 16:17
Living there is a privlidge, not a right.

Rights and privileges seem to be easily confused with the ignorant these days...

Sniper
9th June 2007, 16:18
Rights and privileges seem to be easily confused with the ignorant these days...

Bring back conscription and corporal punishment. We should educate

shcabbeh
9th June 2007, 16:28

I'm not even 20 and can see the benefits of that. When did discipline take a back seat anyway?

I think people should be able to do whatever they like on their own property so long as it doesn't affect or infringe on the rights of others. These people aren't even on their own properties and are terrorising "their" neighbourhood.

Flatcap
9th June 2007, 17:56

Yeah - conscription is a good idea (now that I am too old and feeble)

Dave Lobster
9th June 2007, 18:03
Yeah - conscription is a good idea

Only if punishment is a beating for the little shits when the fuck up. Otherwise, its pointless.
"Fifty press ups, now. Go!"
"No"
"Oh, ok then.. "

It doesn't have the same sort of effect.

Mom
9th June 2007, 18:06
Sadly team these "people" have to have somewhere to live........and the Department of Building and Housing are a last resort landlord.

It is very hard to "legally" evict someone and it is not uncommon for a stay of eviction to be allowed if there is simply no place for them to go...

I notice though that they are saying these tenants will never be DBH tenants again. There is a scheme that you can enter into if you have a rental investment professionally managed, whereby the DBH guarantee your rents each week, and cover all damages that are done in the course of a tenancy by one of their clients (a very attractive proposition for an owner squeezed by rising interest rates).........watch out for these people to spring up in a home near you soon!!!

Flatcap
9th June 2007, 18:19
Sadly team these "people" have to have somewhere to live.......

....prison?...

Dave Lobster
9th June 2007, 18:32
....prison?...

Chateau D'if?
(http://www.vaucluse-visites-virtuelles.com/glvirtualbluepopouts/frioul/Nouveau%20dossier/DSC_0222A.jpg)

Flatcap
9th June 2007, 18:37
Chateau D'if?
(http://www.vaucluse-visites-virtuelles.com/glvirtualbluepopouts/frioul/Nouveau%20dossier/DSC_0222A.jpg)

Oui............

JimO
9th June 2007, 19:05
Sadly team these "people" have to have somewhere to live........and the Department of Building and Housing are a last resort landlord.

!!!

no they dont...... we need some good old disappearing one night never to commit another crime again....nz is to pc the cops need to go around for some tazer practise and that civil libertys prick going on about the "sick" mother how about they shift in with him....wanker

ZeroIndex
9th June 2007, 19:05
Authorities are worried about a fallout similar to the Mercury energy incident instead of growing balls and telling them to get fucked. Living there is a privlidge, not a right.

Very true, and Born&Bred New Zealanders don't realise or respect this...

People with the "Living is a right" attitude should go live in South Africa for a month... and leave their bike, and all their money with me :killingme
...it'll save them from getting money taken off them when they get mugged or hijacked... :innocent:

ZeroIndex
9th June 2007, 19:07

It is very hard to "legally" evict someone and it is not uncommon for a stay of eviction to be allowed if there is simply no place for them to go...

I notice though that they are saying these tenants will never be DBH tenants again. There is a scheme that you can enter into if you have a rental investment professionally managed, whereby the DBH guarantee your rents each week, and cover all damages that are done in the course of a tenancy by one of their clients (a very attractive proposition for an owner squeezed by rising interest rates).........watch out for these people to spring up in a home near you soon!!!

Pack them up into a container-ship, and send them off to Africa, since Australia most probably too good for them :shit:

Mom
9th June 2007, 20:05
....prison?...

Pack them up into a container-ship, and send them off to Africa

Good options.......:yes:

But the realist in me says...........neighbourhood near you/me :shutup:

Littleman
9th June 2007, 20:18
[QUOTE=shcabbeh;1089186]Well not quite...but can anyone else see similarities between these Range View Road idiots and last week's Mercury Energy extravaganza?

"Tenants of an Auckland state house accused of terrorising neighbours on their street have won a reprieve from eviction because a member of the family is reportedly ill."

Set a precedent.

Like clock work.

Lawyer involved.

This is just the start.

Chrislost
9th June 2007, 22:00
"execution style ow"
bring back the lynch mobs

errr

peasea
10th June 2007, 00:32
Groan,groan, fuckin' groan!

When are we going to grow some balls, get on a truck, go down these streets and fuck these losers over big time?

Never; coz being a kiwi means 'softcock', that's the crux of the matter!

Prove me wrong!

peasea
10th June 2007, 00:33
"execution style ow"
bring back the lynch mobs

errr

I have some rope..............

peasea
10th June 2007, 00:35

I think you mis-spelt that; try 'eradicate'.