PDA

View Full Version : Kyle's Suzuki Trial Blazer

quallman1234
10th June 2007, 21:03
Excuse the spelling mistakes...

Went up to taupo, with my brother and dad, Too do the Suzuki Trial Blazer :).

Got into to taupo about 6pm on saturday night, Stayed at the resort, what was really nice :).
Woke up nice and early in the morning :).. and left nice and early, we were one of the first 20 car full of bikes to get there, Off loaded the bikes and waited so we could sign in.
Signed in, Jumped on the bikes and off we went.

Decided we would do the 10km track for a start.
As soon as i entered the trials i knew i was in for a hard ride (im a novice :P, but my new tyres helped soo much!)...
Entered straight into up and down sections, loose dirt every where!, was really surpised how good knobblys are compared to my old trials tyres!
Got into the flow of things for once and was getting more and more confident with everything had some little ops like you always do in a trial ride.

I completely missed the turn off for the 10km loop and accidently went straight on to the main 40km loop and couldnt turn around!, so i keeped going.

All sorts of awesome sections good traction and good fun!!!...

*First crash*
Came tho a set of up and down sections and then suddenly into a left corner, was too confident at this stage and went straight into a log and got thrown off my bike and landed on my feet :P.
Gave my dad a wink, who had a extremely worried face, picked my bike up after a little rest and off we went again...

The next 2 crashes were just little drops and i was really pleased with how confident i was by the end of the day.
The surface was great at the start but after about 200-300 bikes had passed over it, you could imagine it was well plain right F******.
Gave it a rest a couple more little runs and in the pissing rain and headed off to wellington.

Was a great ride!
Thanks to epic rides for organising it, Suzuki and of course my daddy for paying for me :Punk: - Learnt heaps.

Meekey_Mouse
10th June 2007, 21:08
Good thing bout doing flips off porch's.... You land on your feet :D

Great write up and sounds like you had fun :rockon:

See ya at Manfeild, on the tarseal :scooter: :soon:

F5 Dave
6th July 2007, 15:04
erm, this is the trials section for Trials bikes, not Trail bikes, but that's cool, - heck I'm a month late responding.

While we are totally out of context hope you got that RG sorted out Meekey. Did you change that head gasket?

quallman1234
7th July 2007, 00:13
erm, this is the trials section for Trials bikes, not Trail bikes, but that's cool, - heck I'm a month late responding.

While we are totally out of context hope you got that RG sorted out Meekey. Did you change that head gasket?

Thats what i thought... oh well...

Doing the next TriaL blazer next weekend

Meekey_Mouse
7th July 2007, 16:51

PM sent :)