PDA

View Full Version : Go lil' ol' lady go

Slipstream
15th September 2004, 16:44
I was watching that cop show last night... police 10 or whatever... and there was this little old lady riding her mobility scooter along the motorway.
A motorist stopped and called the :Police: . They took her home all the time saying she was confused. :wacko:

Thinking about it, so would I.

I mean you've made a break for it to the motorway to have a bit of a fang (fast bike styles) and some young whipper snapper comes along and spoils it all by calling the 5 0. :angry:

If anyone has a tape of it, look at her face when she's being taken home in the cop car. It's all like "I would have gotten away with it too if wasn't for that young rascal and those highway police" :weep: :cry:

I can't wait to be old. It seems you can get away with everything.
:yeah: :shake: :moon:

marty
15th September 2004, 16:50
i can't wait to get old, then i can misbehave and claim senility

White trash
15th September 2004, 17:05
I was watching that cop show last night... police 10 or whatever...:

Mmmmmmm, good viewing.

I bet you watch Short-on-talent St every night too?

Slipstream
15th September 2004, 17:08
i can't wait to get old, then i can misbehave and claim senility

You understand :yes:

From what I've read on this site i can imagine people here when they get older ... I have these images in my head of old geezers (m and f) reving their mobility scooters at a traffic light crossing. As soon as the green man blinks on, there's a loud hum of racing pensioners going mach5(kms/hr) across the road to the other side. Rubbin's racing, beatrice's fell asleep at the wheel and angles into john. Kneeslides, when ol' george's fake leg starts draging on the gravel and a wheelie across the finish line (the footpath) when rupert hits the curb and bumps up the front. :killingme :killingme :killingme

:o Writing about it doesn't do it justice... I think I might turn it into a short film or something. :yeah:

Slipstream
15th September 2004, 17:11
Mmmmmmm, good viewing.

I bet you watch Short-on-talent St every night too?

Only when I have too. I mean I would rather be watching a stimulating game of Grand Master chess or paint dry. :moon: :no:

Ms Piggy
15th September 2004, 17:32
Yes I saw that - the poor luv. I don't think it was her intention to be fanging along the MW though! Could've been :bye:

Coldkiwi
15th September 2004, 17:36
:o Writing about it doesn't do it justice... I think I might turn it into a short film or something. :yeah:

Please do! I think such a film is long overdue!

TwoSeven
15th September 2004, 18:18
i'm wating for the old bill to caution some of the old folks at the home down the road. Some of em have those high powered electic scooter things. I've seen push bikers working hard to keep up.

Slipstream
15th September 2004, 18:29
Please do! I think such a film is long overdue!

In which case, I'm gonna need:

-some actors
-some mobility scooters
-a safe-ish quiet-ish traffic pedestrian crossing
-dialog? maybe.
-a place to air the final footage
-vaseline and a rubber chicken

Anybody know where I can get these things on the cheap?

BTW I was kidding about the vaseline and the rubber chicken. :whistle: :sweatdrop :rolleyes:

The Pastor
4th October 2004, 21:40
Yeah being old would have its benifits. Did anyone see tom green when he was let lose in a supermarket on a mob scooter? I know some olds at my grandfathers retirement home that have made a 2L V6 mob scooter. Runs on av gas...... yeah old ppl are alot of fun :D (in small does's my grandmother went for a dump in my dads car once........)

StoneChucker
4th October 2004, 21:48
Completely beside the point, but wasn't that on Motorway Patrol, LAST week? If it was, looks like old age has caught up with you already Handbrake :lol: ;)

Ms Piggy
4th October 2004, 22:08
Completely beside the point, but wasn't that on Motorway Patrol, LAST week? If it was, looks like old age has caught up with you already Handbrake :lol: ;)
Darling I fink you must have hit your head too hard. The Handbrake posted this on the 15th :msn-wink:

StoneChucker
4th October 2004, 22:13
:laugh: ok, I missed that much :whistle:
Besides, "mama always said life was like a box of something or other, you know I always forget" :bleh:

jazbug5
4th October 2004, 22:15
It's not his fault, really; this 'renegade master' chappie is trying to outdo Blackamin..! He resurrected it... along with a thread about finding girl bikers on the shore. Where he posted a picture which I'm sure everyone will be confusing with me, I'm afraid. Tsk.
Ill behaviour. :shifty:

StoneChucker
4th October 2004, 22:15
What is he doing posting to a 19 day old thread :laugh: :laugh: (j/k renegade, I know you've got some catching up to do :done: )

jazbug5
4th October 2004, 22:17
Why, Stoney

you type like the wiiind. Must be all the bike polishing, eh?
Wax on... wax off...

Ms Piggy
4th October 2004, 22:21
It's not his fault, really; this 'renegade master' chappie is trying to outdo Blackamin..! He resurrected it... along with a thread about finding girl bikers on the shore. Where he posted a picture which I'm sure everyone will be confusing with me, I'm afraid. Tsk.
Ill behaviour. :shifty:
Everyone knooooows that pic is of me Jaz, it's just my hair is a bit different. Stop trying to steal my thunder :blah:

StoneChucker
4th October 2004, 22:26
Isn't Renegade new? I meant he had some reading to do, on the old threads. But yeah, bike polishing has made my fingers legendary, and outlawed in 3 provinces of SA :sly:

Blakamin
5th October 2004, 07:46
It's not his fault, really; this 'renegade master' chappie is trying to outdo Blackamin..! He resurrected it...
I didn't have to resurrect threads to increase my whoredom tho! :cool2:

Cajun
5th October 2004, 08:14
I didn't have to resurrect threads to increase my whoredom tho! :cool2:

you just babble in every thead that is new, even if you don't have anything interesting to say dc:<

Blakamin
5th October 2004, 09:17
you just babble in every thead that is new, even if you don't have anything interesting to say dc:<
alright then...i'll just shut up :finger: