degrom
12th June 2007, 16:39
Who would you is the better leader?

degrom
12th June 2007, 16:40
Or should politicians not be leaders.. LOL

Hitcher
12th June 2007, 16:41
Maybe we could do a swap for a bit and see how it worked out...

degrom
12th June 2007, 16:43
Maybe we could do a swap for a bit and see how it worked out...

25mil+ people won't fit on two small islands!!! LOL

Smorg
12th June 2007, 16:45
Johnny Howard champion of the people, wouldnt have survived so long if he was bad at his job he gets the vote in my book. The tampa was a perfect example of how he stands his ground........need more politicians like that.

Hitcher
12th June 2007, 16:48

Tough. But 4.2 million will fit nicely on one really big one, if you insist on doing the swap that way...

NighthawkNZ
12th June 2007, 16:49
Who would you is the better leader?

none...

"Nighthawk for Ultimate ruler of the Unverse" I have a plan... bwahahahaha

Oh wait did I say that out aloud... :doh:

ManDownUnder
12th June 2007, 16:52
Politicians are not leaders - they are the least worst option picked from a group of people putting themselves forward for the task.

To answer your question - I honestly don't know. Howard is up Bush, and Clarke seems to be up herself. Either way they're in the dark and their opinions smell of shit...

degrom
12th June 2007, 16:53
Johnny Howard champion of the people, wouldnt have survived so long if he was bad at his job he gets the vote in my book. The tampa was a perfect example of how he stands his ground........need more politicians like that.
My vote is with you... Till I get the promised tax cuts... LOL

degrom
12th June 2007, 16:56
Politicians are not leaders - they are the least worst option picked from a group of people putting themselves forward for the task.

To answer your question - I honestly don't know. Howard is up Bush, and Clarke seems to be up herself. Either way they're in the dark and their opinions smell of shit...

Yes,Bush is that back of the list I will never make.

I think Clarke needs to go... We need new blood or more experience..

SPman
12th June 2007, 16:58
John Howard is a lying, slithery arsehole, who would say ANYTHING, if it kept him in office. He is a chip off the old Bush block. He's been so busy trying to climb up Bushes arse, (along with Tony Blair) the last few years,even the redneck Aussie voters are having second thoughts about him. Mind you, there is still a chance he'll slither his way back in.....
Until Helen got "third term- itis". (ie, think the sun really does shine out your arse), she engendered more respect, in my opinion. - especially in foreign policy.

bell
12th June 2007, 17:04
If Helen had Howard's 2 inch tall-greying-wiry eyebrows I think it'd draw attention away from her other not-so-endearing facial features....but theyreally do frame Howard's face quite nicely.

And since when did Aussie redneck voters start voting Liberal/National coalition? We have redneck Labour and independent candidates such as Pauline Hanson for them.

alexthekidd
12th June 2007, 17:33
George Bush is clearly the most intellingent, good looking leader! His a champion for the people, honest, fair, what more could one want?

degrom
12th June 2007, 18:18
George Bush is clearly the most intellingent, good looking leader! His a champion for the people, honest, fair, what more could one want?

Helen Clark? :dodge:

alexthekidd
12th June 2007, 18:21
Helen Clark? :dodge:

haha my aunty came over from Britain, and saw her on tv, she thought that it was a man called Allen Clark

degrom
12th June 2007, 18:27
haha my aunty came over from Britain, and saw her on tv, she thought that it was a man called Allen Clark

Uncle Allen... LOL

Flatcap
12th June 2007, 18:44
Bring back Piggy Muldoon, I say

What we need is a good wage and price freeze.

And as for a floating dollar - PAH! Lets devalue the little bugger

Toaster
12th June 2007, 18:48
Tough. But 4.2 million will fit nicely on one really big one, if you insist on doing the swap that way...

I bags Noosa.

MSTRS
12th June 2007, 18:50

Been to Japan??

degrom
12th June 2007, 19:00
Been to Japan??

What!!! There's a John Howard in Japan to?!?

No wonder their economy is picking up so good...