PDA

View Full Version : Frame sliders

Spaz
13th June 2007, 17:27
I just heard that the us dollar is becoming more affordable. 76c!

http://www.motovationusa.com

about US$65 plus postage for no nonsence bold on ones.

In saying that I'm also aware that an NZ company called 'Big Black Bungs' exists. Is there any info about there where abouts and prices?

98tls
13th June 2007, 17:34
I just heard that the us dollar is becoming more affordable. 76c!

http://www.motovationusa.com

about US$65 plus postage for no nonsence bold on ones.

In saying that I'm also aware that an NZ company called 'Big Black Bungs' exists. Is there any info about there where abouts and prices? Havent heard of the NZ ones but i do buy alot of stuff from the states......be very careful what you buy when it comes to crash bungs as shoddy ones will do more harm than good..............

Gremlin
14th June 2007, 12:13
Motovation is good, have them right now. They were so cheap, I went and got frame/fork/swingarm :yes: Oggy were a stupid price

Lazy americans tho, they will most likely send imperial bolts, that "fit the thread". Just make sure they send exactly the right bolts as per instructions... You really don't want to know why I know that :crybaby:

Cr1MiNaL
18th June 2007, 21:45
im looking for one for the right hand side of my R6 anyone have a spare I cud buy ?

slopster
22nd June 2007, 20:31
I just brought a set in from the states cost me about $50 total inc postage. The funniest thing was they sent them in bubble wrap and marked the package fragile.

pzkpfw
26th June 2007, 17:56
I just brought a set in from the states cost me about $50 total inc postage. The funniest thing was they sent them in bubble wrap and marked the package fragile.

Whomsoever was it from?

("Who from?" was too short, apparently.)

Korea
16th July 2007, 19:25
Now this just in...

Installed some frame sliders / oggy knobs / crash bungs last week.
They're the no-cut type with beefy bolts and machined brackets.
Top quality and about a third of the price of the Oggy branded ones...

I can't wait to try them out! :niceone:

Oh yeah, got some bobbins from Lifestyle Imports for the swingarm too.
(Bloody courier drama to get them though - sent to wrong address :nono: )

Cr1MiNaL
16th July 2007, 19:32
Now this just in...

Installed some frame sliders / oggy knobs / crash bungs last week.
They're the no-cut type with beefy bolts and machined brackets.
Top quality and about a third of the price of the Oggy branded ones...

I can't wait to try them out! :niceone:

Oh yeah, got some bobbins from Lifestyle Imports for the swingarm too.
(Bloody courier drama to get them though - sent to wrong address :nono: )

cool bike mate, wher did u import them from? im lookin to get me a pair too (long ones) cheers.

cold comfort
17th July 2007, 04:22
They look the business K- could you post the contacts plse? Oggys are a ridiculous price 4 what they are .Regrettably i don't have the facilities to make my own these days-don't even have a garage!

Korea
17th July 2007, 17:09
I'm pretty stoked with them. No cut, no hassle. Comes with all the bits.
These are by a Korean outfit 'XRT':
www.mh-korea.com

I know they do '04-'07 CBR1000 and '04-'05 R1 sliders for sure, but don't know about other models...

Check the other threads about Crash bungs, frame sliders, Oggy Knobs:
"Search" is your friend...

Biggles08
31st July 2007, 09:06
In saying that I'm also aware that an NZ company called 'Big Black Bungs' exists. Is there any info about there where abouts and prices?

His name is Phil and he designs them specifically for your bike. PM me if you want his contact details. Meanwhile...I'm looking for an aftermarket coolant tank for my C1 ZX9R...one with a hole in it so I can mount some crash bungs on my bike. The issue is that the engine mount is located right behind the coolant tank...nice one! Does anyone know where I might find one???

Westy_mate
28th April 2011, 12:35
I'm pretty stoked with them. No cut, no hassle. Comes with all the bits.
These are by a Korean outfit 'XRT':
www.mh-korea.com

I know they do '04-'07 CBR1000 and '04-'05 R1 sliders for sure, but don't know about other models...

Check the other threads about Crash bungs, frame sliders, Oggy Knobs:
"Search" is your friend...

Ha im probably a bit late for this Thread but that korean company doesnt really does Kawasaki... bit of a shame really