PDA

View Full Version : New member - has just found this site

Kendog
15th September 2004, 22:51
Hi all,

I have just found this site tonight and I am very impressed, I can see a lot of time is going to be spent here.

I have recently (last few weeks) traded up from a ZXR 150 to a CBR 600 and am really enjoying my riding again. The 150 was really only good for commuting.

Looking forward to chatting with you all, and seeing you on the road :)

Ms Piggy
15th September 2004, 22:57
Welcome Kendog - another Wellingtonian! :niceone: We try regularly organise rides...although I'm usually last.

See ya round :spudwave:

Holy Roller
15th September 2004, 22:58
Hi Kendog
Welcome aboard, you are in good company as there are a few great KBers down there in Welleywood.
I'm sure you will fit in OK here
have a great night, must go as its another early start tomorrow for me.

Mr Skid
15th September 2004, 23:07
Hey Kendog,

Welcome to the site, good luck in becoming another KB addict :niceone:

Firefight
16th September 2004, 05:42
hey Kendog, welcome to KB, there are some pretty cool people down welly town, hope you get to meet a few and get on some of there rides,

F/F :shit:

LB
16th September 2004, 06:07
Hi Kendog. I do know a Ken with a CBR same model as yours....but I don't think you are he.

Welcome to KB. It's a great site.

We sometimes organise things down here in Wellywood - keep an eye on the "meetings and events" thread.

White trash
16th September 2004, 07:39
Welcome, Kendog. Nice choice of machine.

Have a great time here and meet some cool people, it's a blast.

toads
16th September 2004, 08:00
welcome Kenny, this is a great site and has a huge variety of people from all walks of life, something for everyone! :niceone:

Hitcher
16th September 2004, 09:21
Welcome to another Wellingtonian! You'll find all sorts on this site, united by a love of bikes and biking. The Wellington crowd has much to commend it.

riffer
16th September 2004, 09:34
Gidday Kendog.

That's not your CBR that parks down by Family Court is it? I'm up at the library - my bike lives on Aitken Street motorcycle park during the day.

If so, I've checked it out a few times on my way to the Family Court for my monthly exercise in futility <_<

Welcome to KB. Hope to see you on the road sometime.

Kendog
16th September 2004, 17:54
Thanks all for the welcome

That's not your CBR that parks down by Family Court is it? I'm up at the library - my bike lives on Aitken Street motorcycle park during the day.

That's not me, I am parked down by POD (near the police station)

scumdog
16th September 2004, 18:33
Welcome, ya better get use to ranting/raving/slanging from obnoxious demented intoxicated people - and apart from me there are all the other o.k. guys (and guy-esses) on this site, you'll enjoy it as long as you paricipate :wacko:

Blakamin
16th September 2004, 18:51
Welcome Kendog, and happy 33rd for sunday

magnum
19th September 2004, 10:19
hello and welcome

Zed
19th September 2004, 13:05
Hi all,

I have just found this site tonight and I am very impressed, I can see a lot of time is going to be spent here.

I have recently (last few weeks) traded up from a ZXR 150 to a CBR 600 and am really enjoying my riding again. The 150 was really only good for commuting.

Looking forward to chatting with you all, and seeing you on the road :)
Another CBR600 enthusiast - welcome!

Your machine looks in real good condition going by your photo, how many kms has it done? I'm sure the upgrade from 150cc to 600cc has been a buzz for you and I hope that feeling will continue for a long time to come...:ride:

Zed

Kendog
20th September 2004, 21:02
Another CBR600 enthusiast - welcome!

Your machine looks in real good condition going by your photo, how many kms has it done? I'm sure the upgrade from 150cc to 600cc has been a buzz for you and I hope that feeling will continue for a long time to come...:ride:

Zed

Hi Zed
It had 8,500 ks when I got it, now just over 10,000 ks

It is like learning to ride again, as I have noticed I do not lean in corners (never needed to on the 150) so its taking a bit of getting used to.

I have to say I like the look of your CBR as well, very very nice. If I had the extra few $$ I may have gone for that model :)

Marknz
20th September 2004, 21:17
Greetings KenDog,

I'm sure we'll see you out on the roads soon!

Zed
20th September 2004, 21:21
Hi Zed
It had 8,500 ks when I got it, now just over 10,000 ksMine had 1800kms on it when I bought it in April, now has over 12000kms clocked...time for an upgrade? Nah, I'm really loving my CBR. It just gets better as time goes by.

It is like learning to ride again, as I have noticed I do not lean in corners (never needed to on the 150) so its taking a bit of getting used to.Leaning is part of the *real* fun with sportsbikes!

I have to say I like the look of your CBR as well, very very nice. If I had the extra few $$ I may have gone for that model :)The '98 has a good rep. Enjoy it.

Zed

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 23:58
Welcome and enjoy :banana: