PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Nutter34
16th September 2004, 03:15
Joined a few days ago, thaought I'd say hi. HI. :mobile:
I have three bikes, well two and a half.....
A 99 CBR600 :niceone: , a '81 Yam RD350 lc :not: and a Yam RZ500 with a seized top-left cylinder.... :mad: A work in progress.....
I'm based in Nelson, sunshine city :sunny: ...... Doesn't do us much good for all the grit on the roads...... :wacko:
Summer's a coming though.

Later.

Firefight
16th September 2004, 05:35
hey man, welcome to KB. enjoy :ride:

F/F :crazy:

LB
16th September 2004, 06:10
Hi rdrzcbr - welcome to KB. It's a great site.

If you need any help/parts with/for the RZ let me know, I may be able to put you onto someone.

White trash
16th September 2004, 07:50
Howdy!

Good to have you here. Don't be worried about all the nutters on here, we're mostly nice enough.

Ms Piggy
16th September 2004, 09:17
Hey there rdrzcbr - you'll meet some great people through this site. I'm riding through to sunny Nelson in Late Jan, early Feb. Love it.

What is it that has you up at 3am? :wacko:

jrandom
16th September 2004, 09:22
Don't be rorried about all the rutters on here, we're rostly rice erough.

Rice rutters rule. Really rorting rice rockets rutting, rather, rules.

Rarking rashy rice riders really reels reprobates!

Hitcher
16th September 2004, 09:23
Greetings to a sunny Nelsonian! What a great place to live if you're a biker! Mrs H and I will be passing through this weekend as we do another South Island safari. Please organise some good weather for us, if you could be so kind...

Nutter34
16th September 2004, 12:17
Thanks all.
Lynda, thanks for the offer. Will take you up on that sometime.
Celtic Sea Lily, I'm an aircraft engineer, we maintain a/c at night and was in from work and to Hitcher. I'll arrange for sunshine if you arrange for a Southerly wind.......

Blakamin
16th September 2004, 12:25
Thanks all.
Lynda, thanks for the offer. Will take you up on that sometime.
Celtic Sea Lily, I'm an aircraft engineer, we maintain a/c at night and was in from work and to Hitcher. I'll arrange for sunshine if you arrange for a Southerly wind.......
oooohhh...cbr... welcome! :niceone:

Hitcher
16th September 2004, 14:10
Hitcher. I'll arrange for sunshine if you arrange for a Southerly wind.......
Done. That's agreed then!

dangerous
16th September 2004, 20:06
Hey welcome aboard, Nelson huh..... nice place spend a bit of time up there, as my mum lives there and I'd say that if you work for Air Nelson then ya know my step father Graham jeffries.... thats right the grumpy old bastard :msn-wink:
Anyway isent there a bike rally being held up there soon in the Mati vally? If you have any info on it then post it up.

manuboy
16th September 2004, 20:21
Hey welcome aboard, Nelson huh..... nice place spend a bit of time up there, as my mum lives there and I'd say that if you work for Air Nelson then ya know my step father Graham jeffries.... thats right the grumpy old bastard :msn-wink:
Anyway isent there a bike rally being held up there soon in the Mati vally? If you have any info on it then post it up.

Dude...6th & 7th Nov, Maitai Valley motor camp..$20.00 prepaid, $25 at the gate, enquiries 03 548 9604... i was thinking of going... not sure yet... :ride:

Zed
17th September 2004, 18:12
Joined a few days ago, thaought I'd say hi. HI. :mobile:
I have three bikes, well two and a half.....
A 99 CBR600 :niceone: , a '81 Yam RD350 lc :not: and a Yam RZ500 with a seized top-left cylinder.... :mad: A work in progress.....
I'm based in Nelson, sunshine city :sunny: ...... Doesn't do us much good for all the grit on the roads...... :wacko:
Summer's a coming though.

Later.Glad to joined up Paul - welcome and enjoy!

Btw, nice bike mate. Colours are just splendid :not:

magnum
19th September 2004, 10:15
hello,nice place nelson. :Punk:

inlinefour
28th January 2005, 00:06
Welcome and enjoy :banana:

PSYCHO
3rd February 2005, 11:07
Welcome aboard .

I wonder if we'll ever see a certain R1 :scooter: rider on here?

Biff
3rd February 2005, 12:39
:spudwave: You are most welcome to this site. Go on, take the bloody thing!