PDA

View Full Version : George Bush loses something...

toycollector10
14th June 2007, 10:12
You go to Albania, a nation full of criminals, mafia killers, sex slave traffickers and thieves and you get too close to the crowd, and this is what happens...Ha Ha Ha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKDdF6vfjoo

Check the movie at 56 seconds...

mark247
14th June 2007, 15:23
he doesnt lose his watch, he takes it off.

Romeo
14th June 2007, 17:33
he doesnt lose his watch, he takes it off.
Did you even watch the video? It's pretty clear it was either taken or had fallen [wrenched] off. No way did Bush have the time to take it off and put it in his pocket. [EDIT: Actually it turns out it wasn't stolen]

But at one point a ­nimble-­fingered opportunist can be seen unfastening the Timex from the President’s left wrist. Quick as a flash, the watch is gone...

Mr Bush is said to wear a $50 Timex Indiglo watch with the Stars and Stripes on the dial and an engraving on the back: “George W. Bush President January 20, 2001”.

Virago
14th June 2007, 17:36
It was on the TV news last night. Another camera shot clearly shows Bush taking his watch off, and putting it in his pocket.

Another urban legend bites the dust......:yes:

mark247
14th June 2007, 17:42
Did you even watch the video? It's pretty clear it was either taken or had fallen [wrenched] off. No way did Bush have the time to take it off and put it in his pocket.

Wrong.....

mark247
14th June 2007, 17:42
It was on the TV news last night. Another camera shot clearly shows Bush taking his watch off, and putting it in his pocket.

Another urban legend bites the dust......:yes:

Correct....

toycollector10
14th June 2007, 17:44
Really?? Will you find the clip of that for me.....

mark247
14th June 2007, 17:56

I dont know if its on youtube. I saw it on the news last night.

NighthawkNZ
14th June 2007, 17:58
was on a cheap $5 watch from WalMart anyhow :gob:

mark247
14th June 2007, 17:59

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ND8nuQAH2YU found it anyway

was on a cheap $5 watch from WalMart anyhow :gob:

$50 Timex

sAsLEX
14th June 2007, 18:00
Worlds most powerful man wearing a $5 watch.........

Steam
14th June 2007, 18:01
I don't get why everyone is so amazed worldwide, why it's made such news. he takes off his watch. SHOCK! BUSH REMOVES WATCH!!!
Is George Dubya the new Paris Hilton?

Storm
14th June 2007, 19:11
Yes he is. Can we have him thrown in the slammer for excessive stupidity whilst in control of a country please?

Donor
14th June 2007, 19:41
I don't get why everyone is so amazed worldwide, why it's made such news. he takes off his watch. SHOCK! BUSH REMOVES WATCH!!!
Is George Dubya the new Paris Hilton?

I think it's more the fascination that he managed to operate the clasp all by himself...

He's getting clever is Georgey... congress must be so proud...

pete376403
14th June 2007, 20:21
I;m surprised he can tell the time anyway. Maybe one of the Secret Service guys does it for him.

mark247
15th June 2007, 11:34
Worlds most powerful man wearing a $5 watch.........

Maybe he isn't as materialistic as you?

I;m surprised he can tell the time anyway. Maybe one of the Secret Service guys does it for him.

Although you may hate the guy, I don't think he is that stupid... he did manage to become the leader of one of the most powerful, technologically advanced, and rich countries in the world remember?

Babelfish
15th June 2007, 12:06
Although you may hate the guy, I don't think he is that stupid... he did manage to become the leader of one of the most powerful, technologically advanced, and rich countries in the world remember?

Here, here. People seem to lose sight of that fact. I dont want to boof him, but hat off to the fella for sorting that one out.

As with everything, the media ran this piece of shit story because none of the fat lazy wankers could be arsed finding a real story. Its them that make you think people are stupid, and you have to ask yourself who is actually the stupid one here if you believe everything you see/read.

mark247
15th June 2007, 12:09
Here, here. People seem to lose sight of that fact. I dont want to boof him, but hat off to the fella for sorting that one out.

As with everything, the media ran this piece of shit story because none of the fat lazy wankers could be arsed finding a real story. Its them that make you think people are stupid, and you have to ask yourself who is actually the stupid one here if you believe everything you see/read.

Well if i was to be perfectly honest, i dont really mind old Bush.

Swoop
15th June 2007, 12:23
Dubya's daddy is getting a new boat.:shit:
http://www.nn.northropgrumman.com/bush/

I wonder what will happen in a few years time, since the new tradition is to name the carriers after the Prez...

pete376403
16th June 2007, 22:15
Bush wasn't elected first time round - he was appointed by the Supreme court - remember - they stopped the vote recount in Florida.
Second time there were many allegations (well researched too) of vote fraud in Ohio and other key states.
However that is water under the bridge. He's now a lame duck and even the repulicans are distancing themselves. He's history.

Laava
16th June 2007, 23:08
Yes he is. Can we have him thrown in the slammer for excessive stupidity whilst in control of a country please?

That's funny! I agree!