PDA

View Full Version : Well the French police don't fuck about...

Sam I Am
20th June 2007, 10:21
maybe a repost ( but i cant find it )

Well the French police dont fuck about.....

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcOQrIiX7Dw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PcOQrIiX7Dw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

mark247
20th June 2007, 10:40
what can i say? Pwn!

Sam I Am
20th June 2007, 10:50
give he guy full marks for geting up and running .... everytime i have come off I it hurts like hell..... never mind a head on like that OUCH !!!

JeremyW
20th June 2007, 10:54
Holy crap! The passenger seemed to come off a bit worse aswell.

shcabbeh
20th June 2007, 11:06
I like the part at the end where the guy tries to hobble away.

degrom
20th June 2007, 11:31
Good on them!! If you want to screw with the law then you should be prepared to be screw yourself...

Harry33
20th June 2007, 11:34
Shit that was pretty reckless.

tri boy
20th June 2007, 12:00
Errrr.. I'm a bit confused.
The rider hit a private car didn't he?
Therefore the coppers didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Or do I need my eyes/brain recalibrated:scratch: .

peasea
20th June 2007, 12:23
Errrr.. I'm a bit confused.
The rider hit a private car didn't he?
Therefore the coppers didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Or do I need my eyes/brain recalibrated:scratch: .

I'd run with that, it looks like the dork was riding into oncoming traffic. I pity the poor guy whose car got crunched; if that biker was so intent on legging it he was possibly already wanted and it's highly unlikely he has any sort of insurance.

Sam I Am
20th June 2007, 12:43
I'd run with that, it looks like the dork was riding into oncoming traffic.

yep thoes underpasses in France are usally one way id say brave cop for following him !!!

Chickadee
20th June 2007, 12:51
Fudge, that looks sore for the pillion and rider. I believe the car that made contact with the bike was an undercover - looks like wee lights on their roof (or could just be my eyesight). Don't know what the crime was but bloody hell that wasn't a great result from the chase. The 'bad guys' did got stopped but what a mess.

hazard02
20th June 2007, 14:36
Sure hope that wasn't a stolen bike, or the owner wont be to happy :(.

slob
20th June 2007, 22:20
Looks the car that hit the bike was in the wrong lane, given that they drive on the right in France (unless it was a one way street going in the direction of the car, or unless the video has been flipped horizontally).

Bikers are a bit nutty in France (well at least Paris), but not as nutty as the scooter riders. Most motorcyclists haven't even been on the open road, and ride around on squared-off, chicken stripped touring tyres!

Steam
20th June 2007, 22:49
(unless it was a one way street going in the direction of the car,

Yes, it was a one-way tunnel. And I think the video was of the O'donnell Tunnel in Marseilles.

Mole_C
20th June 2007, 23:00
Looks like a taxi. Fuck that pillion went flying.

Reckless
20th June 2007, 23:10
Looks like a taxi. Fuck that pillion went flying.

Just proves it! "never trust a Taxi"

Dave Lobster
21st June 2007, 07:55
Just proves it! "never trust a Taxi"

Taxi drivers are by far the lowest form of life.

Xile
21st June 2007, 20:17
Bikers are a bit nutty in France (well at least Paris), but not as nutty as the scooter riders

Totally agree: scooter riders in Paris are the craziest I have ever seen!!! They feel like they are inbreakable :oi-grr:
But parisian driving is crazy for cars, bikes, motorbikes, or scooters...french touch ey! :blah: