PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! im NofearX18

NofearX18
20th June 2007, 14:19
whats up all. im new here. this looks like a cool site even though im only into the pocket bikes. but i will ge a look at all the other parts too. just wanted to introduce my self. i have a X18 midbike/superbike. its 110cc with only some mino mods as of now but soon i will have a 125cc GPX engine in it with a inner rotor kit and a yoshimura pipe and the list goes on and on. by the end of the summer the bike will be insane. also i have plans to make a really sick painted cag. as for the cag i am hoping to get a 47cc Full fairing and paint it and do only minor mods like a pipe carb and sprocket work. thats about it. but yea. i only wanted to introduce my self. looking forward to being on here. that it.

:Punk: :scooter:

avgas
20th June 2007, 14:36
hey man welcommen to the club.
Do Yoshi make a small pipe?

IamCornholio
20th June 2007, 14:38
You will absolutely LOVE this site if you just look around... :yes:

IamCornholio

tri boy
20th June 2007, 14:44
Welcome,
I really must go to a pocket bike meeting. Sounds like you guys have a blast.:niceone:

NofearX18
20th June 2007, 14:54
hey man welcommen to the club.
Do Yoshi make a small pipe?yea for 125cc's and stuff. i have a freind who selling them so im gonna pic up one and see what power gains i make:yes:

NofearX18
20th June 2007, 14:56
thanks for the heads up Cornholio! :)

NofearX18
20th June 2007, 16:03
hey guys. this is my bike :yes:

:dodge: ?

avgas
20th June 2007, 16:17
Cool bike man. But dont you find it too low to the ground?

Brian d marge
20th June 2007, 18:31
http://www.takegawa.nl/takegawa_parts_catalog-18.html

have a look at this, these guys make some seriously fast Honda monkey bikes

Stephen

IamCornholio
20th June 2007, 23:20
Welcome,
I really must go to a pocket bike meeting. Sounds like you guys have a blast.:niceone:

It's absolute entertainment tri boy. :yes:

If you ever manage to get on one and ride for a bit you will never be able to look at an empty lot the same way... :scooter:

You will get hooked friend! Very addictive fun for sure...

IamCornholio

NofearX18
21st June 2007, 03:58
avgas: nah its not too low to the ground. the seat hieght is around 2 feet. thats way higher than a normal pocket bike ;)

i completley agree with cornholio. these things a highly addictive but in my oppinion its a very healthy hobby :)