PDA

View Full Version : Best I start saving now...

98tls
20th June 2007, 23:39
Munch munch Ducatis for lunch..........well at least a great ride for sure......will start off smaller but Aprilla plan on releasing this with a 1200 fitted in 2008........at the milan show.....

Deviant Esq
20th June 2007, 23:46
Hmm. Looks kinda like a minimalistic KTM Super Duke to me... By the way, test one of those at your peril - you'll be wanting one pronto by the sounds of various KBer reports! Wait 'til DMNTD sees this, he'll tell ya ;)

98tls
20th June 2007, 23:56
Hmm. Looks kinda like a minimalistic KTM Super Duke to me... By the way, test one of those at your peril - you'll be wanting one pronto by the sounds of various KBer reports! Wait 'til DMNTD sees this, he'll tell ya ;) yes i rode one a few weeks ago...........and loved it........everything about it..my problem is i cant bring myself to get rid of the old girl i have in the garage......i have accepted that its a disease i will never be rid of and at the moment dont have the $ to buy something else so a savin i will go..........

sAsLEX
21st June 2007, 02:23
Dirt fairings? At least if you bin it you could just grab a spade and do some roadside repairs!

Went to the local KTM shop here, some guy called Trevor Pope owns it?

me: So when the Duke R get in?
him: Been and gone mate, no more till Jan 08 now and I only have one 07 Duke left.... but that's my demo and you can't have it.

So they are hot property over here.... Uk at present.

Dazza
21st June 2007, 10:56
Munch munch Ducatis for lunch..........well at least a great ride for sure......will start off smaller but Aprilla plan on releasing this with a 1200 fitted in 2008........at the milan show.....
Looks very interesting indeedy :yes: