PDA

View Full Version : Kiwitrackdays @ Taupo 30th June

ArcherWC
22nd June 2007, 06:40
Im heading down either friday night or early sat morning.

Anyone else heading down?

Hellraiser
23rd June 2007, 14:18
Is anyone planning on riding down Saturday morning?

Tickler
23rd June 2007, 15:22
Planning on heading down. semi-weather dependant (if its nice take the bike, if its bad just head to the mountain haha)
couple of my mates are heading down friday and staying the night, however im a fan of the drive down in the morning.

Tickler
23rd June 2007, 15:24
I just hope that the track isnt too cold cause its bloody taupo. I wont be a happy chappy if its only going to crack 8 degrees all day. Makes me a better rider for the experience but my hands colder too.

aro
23rd June 2007, 19:11
im kean as weather permeting.

Leong
23rd June 2007, 19:43
See ya down there Brian, John and Arajan!!! We're trailering down Friday night. Looks like it may be rain again by then tho.......

busaman
25th June 2007, 08:54
I still have no F*%$^ing bike and not likely to have it back till mid July so I'm out.
You guys have fun.

ArcherWC
25th June 2007, 09:18
Fark Mel, you have WAY more patience than me, I would have walked into the shop and set fire to the bike by now

busaman
25th June 2007, 13:14
Fark Mel, you have WAY more patience than me, I would have walked into the shop and set fire to the bike by now

I have to say mate I'm finding it hard to keep supporting Suzuki!!
You'll know when it's back on the road, I'll be looking for any excuse to go for a ride. If I remember how.

ArcherWC
25th June 2007, 14:19
The weather isnt looking too shit hot for this weekend.
But im going to head down anyway, hopefully it will be fine, if not then I guess I get to practice my wet handling skills

Tickler
26th June 2007, 13:01
It be bluntly honest the weather is looking shocking. feel free to test your wet handling skills, ill test out the couch, and some beers...mmmm beer. I ride enough in the bad weather to know that i aint gonna push it.

Although the forecast could change it is still a few days away yet. when was the last time weather people where correct for a whole year!

Tickler
26th June 2007, 13:04
on a quick side note,
If it is raining etc what do you where? does everyone don the PVC? or just rough it for a whole day in wet leathers?
I noticed on the MotoGP in sunny UK that everyone wears waterproof tops but not pants...interesting. Some dont even wear waterproof stuff.

ArcherWC
26th June 2007, 15:37
I have a SHIFT waterproof over jacket that is actually designed for carting that works perfectly

hedgier1
26th June 2007, 18:08
Hey Archer what time trackday start? Might come down to watch ya.

ArcherWC
27th June 2007, 08:40
Dont know.......early ?????

Meekey_Mouse
27th June 2007, 16:49

Normally trackdays start between 9:30 and 10:30 ish (sign on being earlier)... sorry, I know that's a rough range but it depends if they are running late and how long riders briefing takes etc.

Hope it helps :)

moT
27th June 2007, 19:29
Normally trackdays start between 9:30 and 10:30 ish (sign on being earlier)... sorry, I know that's a rough range but it depends if they are running late and how long riders briefing takes etc.

Hope it helps :)

can i have a spin on r bike :rolleyes:

Meekey_Mouse
28th June 2007, 10:17
can i have a spin on r bike :rolleyes:

It's still at the mechanics getting sorted :yes: lol, so I won't be riding :bye: might go out to watch for a bit... Getting bike withdrawals :crybaby:

I also prefer my bike to be in one piece :dodge: :p

Are ya comin down to watch/ride Tom?