PDA

View Full Version : Post-Classic 2007 GP

EssGee
22nd June 2007, 23:00
Hi all, this years GP will be held at Pukekohe Park on Sunday 2 September. Entry forms will be posted on this site in a couple of weeks. Also included in the programme will be a BEARS class, same as the last couple of years. Look forward to seeing you all there...

:yes:

Kickaha
23rd June 2007, 08:45
Hi all, this years GP will be held at Pukekohe Park on Sunday 2 September. Entry forms will be posted on this site in a couple of weeks. Also included in the programme will be a BEARS class, same as the last couple of years. Look forward to seeing you all there...

Can you please attach a entry form for this event in this thread, if not pm me and I'll give you a email or snail mail address to send it to

alecks69
26th June 2007, 21:47

hi could you pm me a entry forms and a few details ta

EssGee
1st July 2007, 21:21
These will be attached to the site within the next day or two, and will also be posted out to all financial members of NZPCRA.

Thanks

CM2005
30th July 2007, 12:52
Hi, can you add entry forms to thread? I've just got my AMCC Newsletter for august, and it mentions an under 250cc class if enough people turn up, is there somewhere i can get rules for this class? I'm scouring trademe already!

EssGee
30th July 2007, 21:08
Entry form is attached to another post in this forum. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading it...

Kiwifire72
1st September 2007, 17:19
The Wife and I going from Manurewa I in the cage due to not allowed to ride bike due to By Pass Surgery and Wife BIKEGAL68 is Taking her very modern GT 250R
So if anyone else is passing thru or needs some company for the short blat from Manurewa to Puke give us a hollar

oldguy
1st September 2007, 18:09
The Wife and I going from Manurewa I in the cage due to not allowed to ride bike due to By Pass Surgery and Wife BIKEGAL68 is Taking her very modern GT 250R
So if anyone else is passing thru or needs some company for the short blat from Manurewa to Puke give us a hollar

Well at the moment I'm riding down (weather dependent) but will be leaving home about 9.30 ish so can hookup with you if that is not too early, got a couple of Friends racing father and son, so going to help out and hope fully take a few pics as well. if there are any other KBers racing just post up your numbers and will try and get some pics of you,s

Cheers John

Kiwifire72
1st September 2007, 20:22
Well at the moment I'm riding down (weather dependent) but will be leaving home about 9.30 ish so can hookup with you if that is not too early, got a couple of Friends racing father and son, so going to help out and hope fully take a few pics as well. if there are any other KBers racing just post up your numbers and will try and get some pics of you,s

Cheers John
Cool will try catch up In Manurewa for us . We not racing just a day out for us

oldguy
2nd September 2007, 23:30
Cool will try catch up In Manurewa for us . We not racing just a day out for us

Thanks for the company, on the ride down to the racing, hope I didn't go to fast,
Hope you enjoyed your day.

The racing was great, even with the rain, the friends of mine who were racing both had offs, in different races.

Got a few pics from todays action will post up when I get them sorted

Cheers John

Big Dave
3rd September 2007, 04:27
Lotsa pics too.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262860

Rashika
3rd September 2007, 07:10
awesome pics dave! Its like ready a storybook... :Punk: with some nasty surprises :shit: excellant work!

oldguy
3rd September 2007, 18:41
after looking at BDs' pics, not worth me posting my sad attempt,

Big Dave, my Idol

Big Dave
3rd September 2007, 18:45
after looking at BDs' pics, not worth me posting my sad attempt,

Big Dave, my Idol

Steady.

Were you parked near the exit?
There was a bolt right on the corner.

oldguy
3rd September 2007, 19:10
Steady.

Were you parked near the exit?
There was a bolt right on the corner.

just a little further along in front of that shed.

Big Dave
3rd September 2007, 19:19
Cool - I was the one wheelie-ing around the car park. :chase:

dangerous
3rd September 2007, 20:30
Lotsa pics too.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262860

Wicked shit Dave, but man PC racing is so different up your way, we dont have heavely modified bikes like that, slicks n wets, love the 750K paint job and who the hell is Tracy?

Big Dave
3rd September 2007, 20:50
Wicked shit Dave, but man PC racing is so different up your way, we dont have heavely modified bikes like that, slicks n wets, love the 750K paint job and who the hell is Tracy?

She a motorcyclist. I photograph them dontcha know.

Up here we have electricity and telephones too. :bleh:

dangerous
3rd September 2007, 21:03
She a motorcyclist. I photograph them dontcha know.

I like motorcyclists in Rev-it leathers, thought you just talked a lot... you also have lots a imports, crowded roads, heaps a rain, and a no tree hill... I dont mind $200-2k race bikes and no electricity, kinda tranquil... damn the mouse is slowing down in the wheelie thing powering the comp, bout to loose net conection beter go feed it :scooter:

Big Dave
3rd September 2007, 22:35
I like motorcyclists in Rev-it leathers, thought you just talked a lot... you also have lots a imports, crowded roads, heaps a rain, and a no tree hill... I dont mind $200-2k race bikes and no electricity, kinda tranquil... damn the mouse is slowing down in the wheelie thing powering the comp, bout to loose net conection beter go feed it :scooter:

Someone send the boy a Latté - quick!

oldguy
4th September 2007, 00:23
well here is my attempt at taking action pics

http://filmloop.myfabrik.com/share/?media_id=C0ABB802C5834D3CB0B09B84EEE30E8C&sitename=fl20070627221817

What?
6th September 2007, 20:39

for now...:devil2: