PDA

View Full Version : Just a ??? to the mods.

kevfromcoro
23rd June 2007, 20:49
hello.i put a few posts in here..and the problem is..when i post them,,, i cant find them again..there has been a bad accident here..put a post in 2 hrs ago..and cant find it,sometimes ..remember a key word which sometimes brings it up...and search for it....not allways...i go back to ...new posts ..many times....then look at the time......well my one should of been there ,,,but it isnt.....am i doing something wrong........THANKS.......Hope i can find this one again.

Steam
23rd June 2007, 20:53
Click on your user-name then select "Find all Posts by Kevfromcoro".

Or click the link at top right of the screen labelled Quick Links. Go down to "My Profile" then click "Find all Posts by Kevfromcoro", which will be down the bottom of your profile page.

Jantar
23rd June 2007, 20:59
I just had a quick look, and your post is still there. You can find it via the method Steam suggests, or just have a look under Rant and Rave.

I believe that the trouble you are having is that you expectto find it in New Posts, but once you have posted in the thread it wont come back to new posts until someone else posts in it.

I think this is the thread you are looking for: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=52382

kevfromcoro
23rd June 2007, 21:34
thanks guys......have had a lot of help in a short time.should of asked this months ago.....just shows wot a few cans of piss can do.....not a bad bunch of cunts ... KBrs...accually.....KB is my intalls...KEV B...... THANKS AGAIN

MadDuck
23rd June 2007, 21:52
thanks guys......have had a lot of help in a short time.should of asked this months ago.....just shows wot a few cans of piss can do.....not a bad bunch of cunts ... KBrs...accually.....KB is my intalls...KEV B...... THANKS AGAIN

Its also about a bit of respect Kev. Sometimes the KBers find out before the families and thats kinda not fair dont ya think?.....and our Mods do a great job in keeping the lid on things until the affected families have been notified.