PDA

View Full Version : Help a girl out

cero143
23rd June 2007, 22:52
Im relatively new in town and dont have a bike here but an feeling the need to simply go for a ride, so if anyone if feeling like showing an alaskan girl a bit of the country (or auckland) from the back of a bike, it would be greatly appreciated. :yes:

Mr. Peanut
23rd June 2007, 22:56
Welcome to KB, I'm sure there are plenty of members willing to take you for a spin ^_^

I would, but my bike is entirely unsuited to the task, good luck!

Mully
23rd June 2007, 23:02
Last time I tried to help a girl out, it ended in court and a restraining order.

Ungrateful.

Macktheknife
23rd June 2007, 23:46
Im relatively new in town and dont have a bike here but an feeling the need to simply go for a ride, so if anyone if feeling like showing an alaskan girl a bit of the country (or auckland) from the back of a bike, it would be greatly appreciated. :yes:

Be at Shell westgate with your gear on Sunday morning by 9.45am, you should get a ride with the group leaving tomorrow. Make sure you have your gear.
Good luck.

Gremlin
24th June 2007, 02:38
Where in Auckland are you, and do you have your own gear?

I'm out east, and might go out tomorrow arvo for a little ride, so you can pm a mobile number or something if you want.

Do you have any preference for sort of bike? ie, are you the tourer type, cruiser/sportbike etc...

Conquiztador
25th June 2007, 22:24
Spill the beans, did cero turn up? Or was she just a blip on the radar??

Gremlin
26th June 2007, 01:07
heard nothing, you can look at her profile to see if she is active, and it shows last login was when she posted...

meh, its a bit early for school kids playing games, they have school for another week yet... Least you can't fault KB for trying to help out...

cero143
27th June 2007, 16:31
awful harsh to be calling me a school kid, i appreciate all the help now just have to locate a helmet, but im still keen on a ride if you dont mind too much.....
I dont have any gear with me, couldnt fit it in the suitcase on the plane and any bike will do but i prefer a sport bike.

Scouse
27th June 2007, 17:11
Im riding to Tauranga on Saturday to go to Cajun and MotoGirl's house warming and coming back on Sunday your welcome to the seat on the back of my bike if you want it I also have a spare helmet

NUTBAR
27th June 2007, 18:28
awful harsh to be calling me a school kid, i appreciate all the help now just have to locate a helmet, but im still keen on a ride if you dont mind too much.....
I dont have any gear with me, couldnt fit it in the suitcase on the plane and any bike will do but i prefer a sport bike.

dont take it the wrong way, theres no info on your personal profile and being a newbe nobody knows who you are?
once you come on a few rides you will get to know some of the crew of
Kb.
if you get a chance come down to tauranga on saturday for cajens house warming and meet the tauranga crew and everybody else.

u4ea
27th June 2007, 19:24
welcome to KB ..hopefully you get your kit sorted and enjoy Auckland....It is not the only part of New Zealand. I hope you come to realise it is just probably where the plane landed:dodge:

chanceyy
27th June 2007, 19:33
welcome to KB ..hopefully you get your kit sorted and enjoy Auckland....It is not the only part of New Zealand. I hope you come to realise it is just probably where the plane landed:dodge:

Ditto on each sentence :D

Blondini
27th June 2007, 19:35
Hope you have better joy than I did .Im sure the lads will help you out.:shutup: Just get your own bike so much better.:Punk: :love:

hondav2
27th June 2007, 21:58

Where abouts in alaska are you from. I had a great time there 2 years ago , made a lot of freinds there , all bikers, will go back again. Cheers Toddy

bugjuice
27th June 2007, 23:49
5 days on a KB and the usual suspects haven't come out to play? pfft.. this place is goin soft..

I'm always heading out.. ever want a spin to see some sights, pick a good wknd and arrange a ride, or ask someone to. Usually plenty of bikers up for it, then just switch bikes all the time and see how it goes!
I'm always lookin for an excuse to get out

cero143
28th June 2007, 19:41
I come from Anchorage but also lived in Juneau for a bit. liked it there.
I have also had the chance to travel to the south island but am stuck here for a bit doing the poor university student thing, hence the no bike situation. Hopefully someday soon that will be able to fix itself and like will be good once again....

hondav2
28th June 2007, 22:01
I have also had the chance to travel to the south island but am stuck here for a bit doing the poor university student thing, hence the no bike situation. Hopefully someday soon that will be able to fix itself and like will be good once again....

Do you know Barb from Alaska Leather on Artic Blvd in Anchorage . They were one of my sponsors . Have a look at www.toddy.smugmug.com , look for Kiwi heading to Alaska and you might recognise some of the people there. I went to Dust to Dawson in 2005, Klondyke Rally at Dawson city as well, up to Inuvik, Deadhorse ( that was a tough ride ) Homer, Valdez, Kennicott Copper Mine , last year I went over to Nova Scotia, New Foundland and Ladrador. Finally shipped bike home after doing 46,000 miles in North America , I had a lot of good times in the Great White North . The people up there are special. Do me a favor Cero, get good riding gear for protection and dont ride with any one who is a bit loose. Keep in touch Toddy

Disco Dan
28th June 2007, 22:40

Just cleaned my pillion seat :yes: all ready for ya.....

Welcome to KB by the way... :Punk:

What part of auckland you in? *luvs taking pillions* :scooter:

scumdog
28th June 2007, 23:07
Where abouts in alaska are you from. I had a great time there 2 years ago , made a lot of freinds there , all bikers, will go back again. Cheers Toddy

Hey ya little pervert, I was just about to warn her about you!!

"Go back again"? so taking me&CB this time eh? eh?

(PS, was in Te Anau for Q'birthday weekend with hot-rodders, hoped to have met you, got bum-rush from Moose bar, I was too rowdy!)

Xile
29th June 2007, 14:32
Charlene ???

Quasievil
1st July 2007, 11:26
Im riding to Tauranga on Saturday to go to Cajun and MotoGirl's house warming and coming back on Sunday your welcome to the seat on the back of my bike if you want it I also have a spare helmet

Who you fucking kidding , you cant ride a bike, you suck, heard of lines ?:yes:

avgas
1st July 2007, 12:02
If the weather is better next weekend i'll go for a quick blat. PM me with some details and i'll load up some gear for you and pick you up on the way.

bugjuice
4th August 2007, 19:55
did you ever get a ride?

Gremlin
5th August 2007, 02:03
yep, weather has been shite tho... I believe you're giving her a ride today? (sunday). I asked her to give your bike shit... as lets face it... orange has never been popular :bleh:

she is real... for the record...

Zapf
5th August 2007, 03:14
Toddy

What do they do in that mine you work in? intrigued by the pics you have of the mine.

bugjuice
5th August 2007, 23:06
yep, weather has been shite tho... I believe you're giving her a ride today? (sunday). I asked her to give your bike shit... as lets face it... orange has never been popular :bleh:

she is real... for the record...
why is everyone out to give my bike shit?!
jealousy, that's what it all is :bleh:
anyway, i did, and she is, and i did. awesome.

The Stranger
5th August 2007, 23:13
why is everyone out to give my bike shit?!
jealousy, that's what it all is :bleh:
anyway, i did, and she is, and i did. awesome.

I did warn her not to get on that rubbish bag with you.

bugjuice
5th August 2007, 23:19
ffs.. not you too..

cero143
7th August 2007, 14:01
Holy hell, I am real? Poke me and find out. Awesome.
I did go for a ride on some obnoxiously orange bike, twas great, was well as some others. Cant wait to hop on for another ride if ya boys dont mind too much letting a little girl wrap herself around you. that was dirty, ooooo, sorry.

Xile
7th August 2007, 14:58
Holy hell, I am real?
Unfortunatly...I must say...its true..she's real...
and so cool ;)

Cant wait to hop on for another ride if ya boys dont mind too much letting a little girl wrap herself around you. that was dirty, ooooo, sorry.
Naughty girl!
Be careful with the boyz here Char!!!! hehe
Cool to see ya on here!!!
Lets have this ride on the 18th!!!

LilSel
7th August 2007, 15:18
Unfortunatly...I must say...its true..she's real...
and so cool ;)

Really?? .... :love::innocent:

Xile
7th August 2007, 15:22
Euh...yeah?! She's cool, she's my mate only ey!

cero143
7th August 2007, 15:58
Me? Careful, i think i should be warning you of that!!!
Good to see you, cant wait to see you on a bike! Shouldnt you be doing something productive with your time?

Sanx
7th August 2007, 16:15
Good to see you, cant wait to see you on a bike! Shouldnt you be doing something productive with your time?

Productivity-destruction is the reason KB was invented. Nothing better for wasting vast tracts of time in which you should be working, or at least doing something useful.

Anyway, there's drag-racing going on Sunday if you're interested, provided it's dry that is. Should be a good laugh and there's usually plenty of bikers there giving each other shit.

The Stranger
7th August 2007, 16:17

You better be nice to Xile!!!

Morcs
7th August 2007, 16:49
Poke me and find out.

Shotgun first in queue if shes hot.

:laugh:

Sanx
7th August 2007, 17:03

Hmmm...

I date classy chicks - and the owness is on me to prove that I aint there just for a shag <snip> in auckland where the majority of single younger guys are sleazy twats really...

Hee hee

Morcs
7th August 2007, 17:05
Havent you got something contructive to do!

BMW
7th August 2007, 17:29

well is she?

Morcs
7th August 2007, 17:34
well is she?

Dunno. Waiting to find out...

Sanx
7th August 2007, 17:36
Havent you got something contructive to do!

No, obviously...

BMW
7th August 2007, 17:40
No, obviously...

lol it was noticed!

Trippin113
7th August 2007, 17:53
:girlfight::chase::girlfight:

Xile
7th August 2007, 20:55

Haha too late warning lol!
Yea..want to try to kick some arse...like Xavier asking me if I was riding a scooter :shit::crazy::slap:!!!!!

:innocent: by productive, you mean, entertain you tomorrow afternoon for 15 min? lol!!! (grrrrr...)

Xile
7th August 2007, 20:57

Yea:Punk:
You all better to be nice with me!!! Let me all ride your bikes (nothing less than 500cc, because already have a part-time 225...) hehe :innocent:

The Stranger
7th August 2007, 21:13
Yea:Punk:
You all better to be nice with me!!! Let me all ride your bikes (nothing less than 500cc, because already have a part-time 225...) hehe :innocent:

There's a nice (well, not too bad anyway) GSXR 1000 sitting in my garage for you anytime you like mate.

Xile
7th August 2007, 21:16
There's a nice (well, not too bad anyway) GSXR 1000 sitting in my garage for you anytime you like mate.

Ah Noel!!! She is NOT not too bad, she's beautiful!!!

jtzzr
7th August 2007, 21:30
I am real? Poke me and find out. Awesome.
Cant wait to hop on for another ride if ya boys dont mind too much letting a little girl wrap herself around you. that was dirty, ooooo, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to KB , You have possibly opened Pandora`s Box . As Xile said go for the ride on the 18th , you will meet heaps of people there and make some contacts who would take you as pillion on a regular basis , just watch out for the shifty buggers , (you`ll find out who they are quite quickly) hahaha.

bugjuice
7th August 2007, 23:36

she is, and you're too late mate..

bugjuice
7th August 2007, 23:37
Yea..want to try to kick some arse...like Xavier asking me if I was riding a scooter :shit::crazy::slap:!!!!!
how is the scooter? I hear much about this...

cero143
7th August 2007, 23:44
Haha too late warning lol!

:innocent: by productive, you mean, entertain you tomorrow afternoon for 15 min? lol!!! (grrrrr...)

Have no fear, Im always nice. besides, best 15 minutes of entertainment EVER!!!
Your awesome babe.

Xile
7th August 2007, 23:44
how is the scooter? I hear much about this...

Hahaha...(grrrrr...never ever ride a scooter)
So you might have hear about my lines with a scorpio maybe...hehe (wish it would be true *sniff*) lool! Real great BIKE :Punk:!

Xile
7th August 2007, 23:45
Your awesome babe.

Is my accent the entertainement? lol
Your awesome too darl'!

The Stranger
8th August 2007, 08:48

Well that's 14 more than you would have got from Morcs.

jrandom
8th August 2007, 08:56

Cool.

In a very literal, temperature-related sense. Heh.

I've been reading the blog (http://arcticglass.blogspot.com/) of a cyclist living in Juneau for quite some time now. Sounds (and looks) like a great place.

[Edit: We cycle in the same jersey (http://bp2.blogger.com/_ttmJ_nLqvnA/Rq2cgqL9aPI/AAAAAAAAAwo/PHLuI6KY3N4/s1600-h/DSCF3679_edited.JPG), you see. It's a small world (http://www.fatcyclist.com/).]

Morcs
8th August 2007, 08:57
Well that's 14 more than you would have got from Morcs.

ay!

45 minutes short more like. :bleh:

cero143
8th August 2007, 13:56

I aint nothing but nice. Your dear sweet little Xile is one of my most favorite people in this country. Be nice, geesh!

cero143
8th August 2007, 13:59
Truly one of the best places ever, beautiful, stunning. i love it. But the only down side is that its only accessible by air and water. Not so good for riding....

Cool.

In a very literal, temperature-related sense. Heh.

I've been reading the blog (http://arcticglass.blogspot.com/) of a cyclist living in Juneau for quite some time now. Sounds (and looks) like a great place.

[Edit: We cycle in the same jersey (http://bp2.blogger.com/_ttmJ_nLqvnA/Rq2cgqL9aPI/AAAAAAAAAwo/PHLuI6KY3N4/s1600-h/DSCF3679_edited.JPG), you see. It's a small world (http://www.fatcyclist.com/).]

BMW
8th August 2007, 17:11
I aint nothing but nice.

are you?? mmmmmmm

cero143
10th August 2007, 10:05
are you?? mmmmmmm

Damn straight.

RedKLR650
15th September 2007, 20:50

Hi there, if you ever get to the South Island and fancy seeing some of the beautiful parts of the country that are off the beaten track, feel free to drop me a line. The KLR has a pretty comfy pillion seat apparently :whistle:

Cheers, Stu :scooter: