PDA

View Full Version : KB has taken off

merv
18th September 2004, 09:58
I checked KB at lunchtime yesterday, check in this morning and there were 404 new posts. Damn its taken off alright. I'm cruising for work next week out of town and the following week I'm on holiday out of the country and I won't be getting near a PC too often. I'm going to have a shitload to read when I get back in two weekends time eh!

Wenier
18th September 2004, 10:07
haha yea id been to busy lately and have comeback on and have had to ignore most the topics cause theres too much to read.

Ghost Lemur
18th September 2004, 10:13
Yeah, I took 3 weeks out a little while ago and there was 500 new threads. Didn't even attempt to try and catch up on them all.

Certainly good to see the tard ratio still low. Normally having a high tard ratio is inevitable with an increase of membership. Happened to the last forum I belonged to (hense why I'm here and not there).

Posh Tourer :P
18th September 2004, 11:06
too true merv

Beats me how I'm going to manage through exam time, let alone being overseas for 2 years...

jrandom
18th September 2004, 12:03
Normally having a high tard ratio is inevitable with an increase of membership.

The only thing necessary to the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

It must be a Commonwealth biker thing. The KB gestalt has developed an almost UKRM-like ability to detect and humiliate into silence any infiltrations of idiocy.

White trash
18th September 2004, 12:06
I checked KB at lunchtime yesterday, check in this morning and there were 404 new posts. Damn its taken off alright. I'm cruising for work next week out of town and the following week I'm on holiday out of the country and I won't be getting near a PC too often. I'm going to have a shitload to read when I get back in two weekends time eh!

Just goes to show how much work actually gets done in NZ.

Sweet FA at my work anyway :o

scumdog
18th September 2004, 14:10
Proly luck I can't access the site from work eh? ;)