PDA

View Full Version : BJ gets rim tucked

Babelfish
24th June 2007, 19:11
WOAH, decided to go and take the square out of my commuting tyres today and me and Sparky Mark headed off to give me my first spin over the Rim Tuckers and give the new GSR some loosening.

First off came Pie Cock, at the end of which I had a grin like I'd just pissed on my girlfriends back in the shower....a couple of slippy bits to keep my busy, but considering its reputation the road was pretty kind on me today.

Then a quick spurt over the straight stuff got us into the Rim Tuckers and holyshitfuckerbastardarseshitter thats a cool road. And the GSR loved it, being extremely flickable and well geared for twisties. Again the roads were equally kind on the rim tuckers as they were on pie cock. Hitting them early seemed to be paying off with quietish roads.

At one point, a madman did barrel through on an older CBR cutting inside Sparky Mark (he WAS NOT impressed) and then flicking past me to give me a rabbit to chase for a short spell...until he nailed it past a car, popped a mono and dissapeared. As you were. Next thing I look in my mirror to notice the absence of Sparky Marks lights....then I feel my phone rattling off in my jacket and a good portion of seat material dissapears inside me from the rim shutting vacuum.

I spin around and barrell back up the hill to find Sparky Mark against the barrier just down from the summit, helping some guy out. Turns out some this chap overcooked a tight right and voila, grated kwaka. Fortunately the guy was ok barring a little wobbly from smacking his head, and the bike had good scarring on the right side and a little split in the crank case. We road with him on the short jaunt to the summit and then waited with him till his mates arrived and then headed back.

Great ride, loads of excitement and twisty roads requiring the old rim to be ticked back in on the odd occassion.

Thanks to Sparky Mark for the directions and humour, thanks to CBR man for the mono effort (by the way, Sparky Mark would like a word) and thanks to Kwaka man for the excitement (hope alls well man).

See you all out there soon.:Punk:

Madness
24th June 2007, 19:17
What colour was the Kwaka?

Clivoris
24th June 2007, 19:23
Sounds like a good day alright. I bet it was one of those arrogant Welly wankers wot passed you.

Babelfish
24th June 2007, 19:45
What colour was the Kwaka?

Purple, older jobbie, plate ending in wck. He was pretty sheepish and I wasnt sure if it was due to the knock or knowing he'd over cooked the corner or both. Felt bad for him, but he was a lucky fella. The one bit of barrier that was at road level was the bit that his front wheel bounced off to send him down the road. A meter each way and he would have hit the barrier poles and things could've got messy.

Sounds like a good day alright. I bet it was one of those arrogant Welly wankers wot passed you.

Ha ha,havent met any eh. Wasnt you was it? Have a hoody do you? I heard the scream way back so this nana moved aside to get lapped. Never mind being shown some mono action and playing a bit of catch up so its all good, but I think Sparky Mark got a little more of a shove in passing.

fozz rock
24th June 2007, 21:00
had a grin like I'd just pissed on my girlfriends back in the shower....

Ha Ha Ha
bling on the way

Babelfish
25th June 2007, 06:42
Ha Ha Ha
bling on the way

Tee hee, happy to amuse :shifty:

Sparky Mark
25th June 2007, 13:08
Yes a very lovely morning had by us all in all. Unfortunately TempBJ had a large amount of time on his own, due to me, and the VTR, not really gelling too much at the moment. Still, it kept me upright for the duration so not a bad thing maybe - unlike forementioned Kwaka pilot!

After he'd come round a bit after his rather spectacular firework enriched bin, I asked him if he was one of the KB'rs...
His reply - 'fuck off, they're bunch of mad arse idiots and I've seen at least two of them bin it on their rides'...

Well....
HELLO...!!!! :Oops:

Nuff said!

Babelfish
25th June 2007, 19:23
Ha ha, thats right! Forgot he said that...funny shit. Still, he's right. Although does that mean wellybum kb'ers are mad AND arrogant??? :shifty: