PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a ride

SARGE
25th June 2007, 22:57
hopefully, the weather in Dorkland will break Tuesday and i will be able to piss off up SR 16 and 28.. should be up that way about noon.. anyone wanna tag along? (WEATHER PERMITTING)

med pace ride.. im not in the mood to race lately and i need to conserve fuel

all welcome (Kooomeeeooo - Silverdale)

BIGBOSSMAN
26th June 2007, 00:07
bumpage maximus
Would love to go, but I'll finish work by 3pm................bastard!!

SARGE
26th June 2007, 00:11
Would love to go, but I'll finish work by 3pm................bastard!!

id make it later in the day but i have to be home by 3 to clean the house or the wife gets pissed off and makes me wear the gimp suit again

scumdog
26th June 2007, 00:13
Got a hot-rod club meeting tomorrow night so I'm afraid I'm out too.......

SARGE
26th June 2007, 00:15
Got a hot-rod club meeting tomorrow night so I'm afraid I'm out too.......

meh.. cars ..

0arbreaka
26th June 2007, 00:19
might be up for it, depends if i end up going to work tomorow.

scumdog
26th June 2007, 00:19
meh.. cars ..

Yeah....I know, I get kinda distracted now and then, next thing it will be because I'm in the middle of conjugal rights with Chrissy-Bimbo...

SARGE
26th June 2007, 00:22
Yeah....I know, I get kinda distracted now and then, next thing it will be because I'm in the middle of conjugal rights with Chrissy-Bimbo...

well.. i'll give ya this one cuz at least its American V8's.. but i draw the line at anything that sounds like a menu item at Long Fuks Golden Palace

SARGE
26th June 2007, 00:23
might be up for it, depends if i end up going to work tomorow.

thankfully, i dont have that burden

scumdog
26th June 2007, 00:30

Swap ya!

My schedule?

Worked til 11pm tonight, training day tomorrow 9-5, then on call from 4pm until 8am Wednesday when I work 8am -4pm
THEN a 8 hour break before being on call from 11pm to 8am Thursday when I work until 4pm and yadda-yadda-yadda until 4pm Friday and THEN it's 4 days off so the weather better sort its shit out by then or else!!

Holy Roller
26th June 2007, 00:45
2 X 12 hour night shifts 24hr break the 2 X 12 hour day shifts then 3 days off. On my last night and am still waiting for my bike to get back together. 3 months off the road now and waiting for parts ex Japan.
Boy DO I WANT TO GO FOR A RIDE:angry:
Enjoy your day out:Punk:

BarBender
26th June 2007, 08:09

I'm in big fella -
What time are you leaving?
Can meet you at your house.

SARGE
26th June 2007, 16:07
I'm in big fella -
What time are you leaving?
Can meet you at your house.

great ride BB .. thanks .. heres some shots for ya

awesome weather finally.. bit chilly but wtf...went up Scenic Dr through to Kumeu.. slick as snot and more moss than an easter basket but cleared the cache out nice ..:rockon:

BarBender
26th June 2007, 17:48
great ride BB .. thanks .. heres some shots for ya

awesome weather finally.. bit chilly but wtf...went up Scenic Dr through to Kumeu.. slick as snot and more moss than an easter basket but cleared the cache out nice ..:rockon:
Cheers Sarge.
Yeah was a excellent blat but a little dicey through Scenic Drive.

Love that bike of yours...an absolute stealth machine..and as discussed when straight to Cycle Trader ......

Great pics. Enter one of them into the KB pic of the month comp