PDA

View Full Version : In the DOGBOX........

dogsnbikes
27th June 2007, 22:55
Well as some of the Manawatu lot know I have been in the dogbox for two weeks now and alot of thanks to both Chanceyy and 86gsxr for helping me with the move owe you guy's :Punk:

As all house moves go this one was no exception with a the power connection hiccup and no sleep the night before due to having to pickup my bike from up country and getting back at 3am or there abouts why not pack a load and head up to the new house the power guy would be there at 8am well 1pm at the latest .. yeah right!!!:dodge:

half a day wasted already and dogs was starting to growl !!!!! finally sorted and got power that night

next day of too meet chanceyy and 86 at the old house......get txt 86 is running late thats cool so was I...hell I hadnt even started to pack things up :innocent: so was pushing for time but due to chanceyy's resorce's we had a truck sweet one load wel almost had gto go back for one more to collect the rest of the bikes as onewas aready there and the other was loaded

to be honest I dont think they relised how far in the outback I was moving too but I am sure it was a relief to finally get to the house and see the trumpy parked in the dinning room and that the kitchen is big enough to turn a bike around in :rockon:

But with no cell phone coverage yay!! work can't recall me :innocent: no TV reception now I dont have to put up with the pointless drivel on TV no AM/FM reception now I get to choose the music

And lots of snow on the surrounding hill's..did I really need a season ski pass..

great roads with lots of twisties Oh yeah Baby!!lots of riding time even on the not so quiet TT500 hehe and the closest cop 40k's away :shutup:

And already the landlord has asked me if I would be keen on buying the house with a few acre's......Isn't it great how somethings work out:yes:

So now its time to plan the house warming ride and a few overnight quiet drinks or the not so quiet drinks if chanceyy turns up :dodge:which is looking like it will be early August just watch this space

I dont think even Cowboyz will get lost :shit: did I say that out loud :shutup:

chanceyy
27th June 2007, 23:05
ya welcome mate .. took a while to lose the headache after getting a whack on the side of the head though

nope did not realise how far out it was .. but figured it was out in the wop wops somewhere .. but figure we pretty square since you helped me move .. & it could be on the cards again sooner rather than later :shutup:

& noisy .. I am not noisy LOL .. well not much anyhow .. but can we make sure its not a weekend i have to work would love to try out them roads :yes:

dogsnbikes
27th June 2007, 23:12
Oh the peace and quiet.......

chanceyy
27th June 2007, 23:14
congrats on being able to buy it mate .. she is a pearler of a place .. awesome

yod
28th June 2007, 00:17
good on ya dogs - will have to pop up and say gidday at some stage

there's a lot to be said for living out in the wops...i miss it sometimes...

enjoy it:niceone:

86GSXR
28th June 2007, 00:35
That was a great day Barry and it was good to be able to help out a friend:yes:

Can't wait for the housewarming, plenty of room for all and it would be great to get the whole crew (and more) up there for some decent bourbon, views, and rock n roll :rockon:

No worries about getting home and as long as there's bacon and eggs the next day all should be just fine:yes:

Got my seat today too - thanks for the loan of yours :yes:

86GSXR
28th June 2007, 00:40
P.S. OK, what does UMUTOI stand for then? :scooter:

yod
28th June 2007, 00:58
everybody up watching the yachting?

dogsnbikes
28th June 2007, 11:39
P.S. OK, what does UMUTOI stand for then? :scooter:

Crickey 86 ummm yep to most it means "where the hell is that"

too be honest I have know idea...prehaps one of the mad professor's here on KB could shead some light on the name :innocent:

sarahtvet
28th June 2007, 16:23
Oh the peace and quiet.......

Looks fab Dogs, sorry to be missing homestead warming!!! I am sure we will find another excuse for party when I get back. Hopefully Honda arrival celebration!!! :scooter:

Enjoy the two weeks away, home will look all the sweeter when you come back 'parting is such sweet sorrow' .

Ta for loan of seat, has been a great KB intro:yes:

tri boy
28th June 2007, 16:50
Enjoy the new "digs" Dogs.
Looks like a great spot.:yes:
The Umutoi m/cycle club sounds promising.

dogsnbikes
28th June 2007, 18:38
Hopefully Honda arrival celebration!!! :scooter:

we could hold that at cowboyz place :innocent:

but yeah for sure be good to see you back on the track when you get back to NZ