PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle review - Sexy motorcycles

ZeroIndex
28th June 2007, 15:46
OK, well as I was browsing around the net randomly I came across this, which I just can't help but post... Done by Amanda Kidd @ SuperStreetBike

Everyone from feminist scholars to third-rate rock stars has identified motorcycles as potent metaphors for sex. The speed, the danger, the leather clothing, the excitement of a good ride are all very similar to the sensations most of us associate with great sex. And who would argue that a Ducati 998 isn't every bit as gorgeous as a naked woman, or that the rush of going knee down or carrying a sick second-gear wheelie isn't orgasmic? Motorcycles are damn sexy. So guys, it goes without saying that the motorcycle you ride makes a powerful statement about your sexual prowess. Quit snickering--you'd be surprised at how much a savvy woman who rides (and what savvy woman doesn't?) can tell about your skills between the sheets by just a quick glance at your bike. For instance, intelligent women know that ratty stunt-bike riders make the best lovers. Their, um, "services" are in such high demand that they're barely able to find time to lube the chain, much less hand-rub 30 coats of clear lacquer. Keeping this in mind, it might be helpful to consider the particular statement your own scooter makes about your sexuality.

I'll start with those cruiser guys, because aside from a red Corvette and a pneumatic, 19-year-old "personal assistant," nothing screams midlife crisis quite like a chopper. Start with the pipes--even a nun knows a rider's package measurements are inversely proportional to the length and girth of his exhaust pipes. Other accessories can betray as well. See mudflaps tacked onto the fenders? He irons his socks and wears them to bed, too. Naked-lady murals on the tank? Never seen a real pair of breasts in his life. And ladies, watch out for Harleys with sky-scraping sissy bars out back. His favorite bedroom accessory straps around your waist.

You sportbike guys are almost as bad. A Gixxer with a neon-lime windscreen and polished wheels screams, "I'll pick you up for our first date in a jacked-up Cutlass with a silly sticker of a cartoon character pissing in the back window, and we're going to Red Lobster." Race leathers worn on the street are another red flag, especially those pasted with phony sponsor decals. You still buy Underoos from the little boy's department and play Dungeons & Dragons. Online. Other sportbike warning signs: fender eliminator? Castration anxiety, and he's only gonna get off if there are garden shears in the bed. Stealth turn signals? Subscriber to Close Shave. Rollin' on 190-series rear tires? See "exhaust pipes" above. And pity the poor fool rockin' a Ducati 9xx with a tank bra and a color-matched seat cover--his bike just screams cross-dresser with a possible secret diaper fetish.

Sport-tourers are definitely the worst, though. VFR/ST4/Sprint ST riders are perpetual adolescents--they play like they're down with the mortgage and 2.5 kids, but every other Saturday they're slurping tequila from the navel of some girl named Mindy and conducting field research on the "Mutation and Proliferation of Common STDs." And nothing says poseur like an adventure tourer. He's a wannabe rugged individualist who spends all night downloading maps of exotic destinations he'll never see. Speaking of that GPS clamped to the handlebar--gadget fetish, and definite robot-sex fantasies.

No matter what sort of bike you ride, it broadcasts a crystal-clear message about your sexual peccadilloes. Naked bike? Exhibitionist and nude-beach freak with more hair on his back than his head. Dual-sport riders like to get freaky outdoors, not to mention that they're not very good about washing "down there." If you ride a V-Max you're an S&M enthusiast with a flogger made from spark-plug leads. If you ride a Warrior (or other "performance cruiser") you've got the same S&M inclinations, only you repress these by coaching Little League on the weekends. I could go on, but I think you get the picture.

So where, exactly, does all this leave a worldly woman rider wishing for a motorcyclist with just the right mix of studliness and sensitivity to sexually satisfy her for all eternity? In my experience, wheelying off into the sunset, solo, astride an SV650. (Which, by the way, boys, is definitely not a girl's bike!) Most of you biker boyz are too busy standing around the parking lot at some Hooters bike night comparing one another's "camshafts" to even notice a classy babe like me.

And don't even get me started on those Hooters bike nights! I feel another rant coming on...

I think it's absolutely brilliant :p :Punk:

slinky
28th June 2007, 15:55
lol - good read. lets everyone laugh and everyone.... except Frosty has an sv650!!! ............but its pink

Stirts
28th June 2007, 16:18
:rofl: :rofl: *breathe* :rofl: :rofl:

Big Dave
28th June 2007, 16:19
I think it's absolutely brilliant

I think it's book-by-its-cover stuff.

Stirts
28th June 2007, 16:24

phew....cappola/crappola/stuff....I'm glad you changed that...wasn't sure what cappola meant...even did a search.....hahahaha

COME ON ITS FARKEN FUNNY

MidnightMike
28th June 2007, 16:37
"If you ride a V-Max you're an S&M enthusiast with a flogger made from spark-plug leads."

Ahahahaa :rofl: Thats waylander! :laugh:

Big Dave
28th June 2007, 16:45
phew....cappola/crappola/stuff....I'm glad you changed that...wasn't sure what cappola meant...even did a search.....hahahaha

COME ON ITS FARKEN FUNNY

Nah - It kinda bugs me - but it doesn't - thats why I changed it. And I spelt it wrong.

I know an exact opposite of those steotypes in virtually every case.

ZeroIndex
28th June 2007, 16:46

Book-By-It's-Cover as in Don't Judge one?

Don't worry, you're safe... The styling of your Buell compensates for the fact that you also ride Cruisers :p j/k

yod
28th June 2007, 16:53
OK, well as I was browsing around the net randomly I came across this, which I just can't help but post... Done by Amanda Kidd @ SuperStreetBike

I think it's absolutely brilliant :p :Punk:

VFR/ST4/Sprint ST riders are perpetual adolescents........every other Saturday they're slurping tequila from the navel of some girl named Mindy and conducting field research on the "Mutation and Proliferation of Common STDs."

who me? :whistle:

Big Dave
28th June 2007, 16:54
Book-By-It's-Cover as in Don't Judge one?

Don't worry, you're safe... The styling of your Buell compensates for the fact that you also ride Cruisers :p j/k

And next day I might turn up on a scooter - or a Harley. Same bloke. But I get different 'tudes because of the machine.

I know bastards that own 10 motorcycles - you can't pick 'em by what they are riding TODAY. That's why it bugs me - ever so slightly.

Bass
28th June 2007, 16:55
She's got me pretty well sussed.
I've said for years that I'm doing my adolescence over again, only this time I'm getting it right.
That's where the semi-permanent silly grin comes from.:rockon:

Sex, drugs and rock n roll - the only difference is that the doctor prescribes the drugs and they're to control the blood pressure or cholesterol level.

Bullitt
28th June 2007, 16:59
Im kinda confused. She starts out going on about how sexy bikes are then mocks everyone who rides one.

I know its only in jest but still dont think its funny

tri boy
28th June 2007, 17:06
Amanda needs to straddle the Scrambler and give my nether regions a good polish. Being a hairy arse Trumpy rider, shes got her work cut out.:devil2:
How did she know I like to get freaky outdoors?

Big Dave
28th June 2007, 17:37
Amanda needs to straddle the Scrambler and give my nether regions a good polish. Being a hairy arse Trumpy rider, shes got her work cut out.:devil2:
How did she know I like to get freaky outdoors?

Yuh - 'Get on and hang on - or get out of my way, Darlin'.
Occured to me.

ZeroIndex
28th June 2007, 18:15
VFR/ST4/Sprint ST riders are perpetual adolescents........every other Saturday they're slurping tequila from the navel of some girl named Mindy and conducting field research on the "Mutation and Proliferation of Common STDs."

who me? :whistle:

I think they're talking about VFR750's (Think Warr those who know him :p) and VFR800's

yod
28th June 2007, 18:28
I think they're talking about VFR750's (Think Warr those who know him :p) and VFR800's

no worries mate - in a week or so i may well have both anyway....750 and 400 that is, not 750 and 800.....

aint life a bitch....

Pwalo
29th June 2007, 08:20
What can a chap say. Those damn SV650s are so hot right now.

Duc
29th June 2007, 15:38
Re the Ladies Rant

Tell her we value her input very much, appreciate her candor and honesty and admire her fiesty independence ....but would she mind taking a moment to show a couple of old sports bike riders her tits.

TerminalAddict
29th June 2007, 15:47
Re the Ladies Rant

Tell her we value her input very much, appreciate her candor and honesty and admire her fiesty independence ....but would she mind taking a moment to show a couple of old sports bike riders her tits.

that's gold right there :niceone:

Motig
29th June 2007, 19:04
:gob: Ye Gods!!!!! I didn't realise I've got a hairy back! Help! What do I do- wax, shave or just live with it at the nude beach.

nudemetalz
29th June 2007, 20:08
Naked bike? Exhibitionist and nude-beach freak with more hair on his back than his head....

Errr...is that also where my Guzzi fits in ??

Waylander
29th June 2007, 21:03
If you ride a V-Max you're an S&M enthusiast with a flogger made from spark-plug leads.
HOLY FUCK!!! How does she know?

Ahahahaa :rofl: Thats waylander! :laugh:
Hey, remember what I've told you before about 250cc sportsbikes having ambitions higher than thier capabilities. And atleast my motor works for the most part.

Mattyc
30th June 2007, 08:57
wheres it from ?sounds like shes gagging!:Punk:

smoky
30th June 2007, 19:29
intelligent women know that ratty stunt-bike riders make the best lovers. Their, um, "services" are in
such high demand that they're barely able to find time to lube the chain, much less hand-rub 30 coats of clear lacquer

Good one Zero – I realize of course you would put your self in the “ratty stunt-bike rider” category, I take it.

Just a couple of points mate – noticed you've found some spare time, your ‘ratty stunt-bike’ is looking rather polished and tidy today, chain definitely lubed, so I take it your not in as much demand as the author would suggest.

Secondly – I have no problem with the post; it’s about the taste of an intelligent women. There in lies the problem, from experience I’ve learnt that intelligence in a woman is inversely proportional to their nymphomaniadrive.

Intelligent woman think too much, they want the bills paid, want you to drive a sensible car, pay the mortgage before wasting money on new tyres

If you want action and fun, forget intelligent.

How about some slappers tell us what they think about the bikes we ride!

ZeroIndex
30th June 2007, 20:34
Good one Zero – I realize of course you would put your self in the “ratty stunt-bike rider” category, I take it.

Just a couple of points mate – noticed you've found some spare time, your ‘ratty stunt-bike’ is looking rather polished and tidy today, chain definitely lubed, so I take it your not in as much demand as the author would suggest.

Secondly – I have no problem with the post; it’s about the taste of an intelligent women. There in lies the problem, from experience I’ve learnt that intelligence in a woman is inversely proportional to their nymphomaniadrive.

Intelligent woman think too much, they want the bills paid, want you to drive a sensible car, pay the mortgage before wasting money on new tyres

If you want action and fun, forget intelligent.

How about some slappers tell us what they think about the bikes we ride!

My bike isn't clean... the tank has a few more dents in it... the only reason the chain is lubed is Steve @ F1 Engineering lubed it when he put on the new chain and sprockets, and my bike has never ever seen any polish...

WarlockNZ
1st July 2007, 17:50
LOL ... thats classic ... where the hell did you find that ??

Sounds a bit bitter and twisted to me ... but that's my own frame of mind, i think the lady might have more nuts than some people i know, maybe that's why she's not getting laid ?

ZeroIndex
1st July 2007, 18:13

Sounds a bit bitter and twisted to me ... but that's my own frame of mind, i think the lady might have more nuts than some people i know, maybe that's why she's not getting laid ?

Found that on SuperStreetBike... I'll find the exact URL...
Found it (http://www.superstreetbike.com/editorials/122_0444_sexy_motorcycles_connotations/)

Waylander
1st July 2007, 18:46

Honestly thought he could have written it himself until he added the link above. Seemed to fit his persona on the site a little too well.

ZeroIndex
1st July 2007, 19:03
Honestly thought he could have written it himself until he added the link above. Seemed to fit his persona on the site a little too well.

Sorry to disappoint you...

Waylander
1st July 2007, 19:05
Sorry to disappoint you...
Don't worry I'll be around with my spark plug lead flogger soon.

ZeroIndex
1st July 2007, 19:17
Don't worry I'll be around with my spark plug lead flogger soon.

I bet that will look awesome :) Hey, just a thought... you may want to leave your spark plugs and spark plug leads on your V-Max otherwise it'll never work :dodge:

Waylander
1st July 2007, 19:21
I bet that will look awesome :) Hey, just a thought... you may want to leave your spark plugs and spark plug leads on your V-Max otherwise it'll never work :dodge:
Don't worry, I've got a few extra.

NordieBoy
1st July 2007, 19:54
Now that's spooky! :shit: