PDA

View Full Version : Recommend any t-shirt printers in Wgtn?

LardEmbargo
29th June 2007, 10:10
am looking to get a couple of things printed, and the old place in town I used to go to is having a giant block of vain urban apartments built on top of it. So that's no good.

So can anyone recommend a place I can try for (pretty much) one-offs? Not looking for anything screenprinted, and am probably not doing anything on black (sorry, not very biker-friendly I know) so thermal transfer or dye-sublimation might be fine.

I'd just email it off to cafepress, if it wasn't for their Guidelines On Prohibited Content With Respect to Being Slightly Offensive, which (cough) there's a chance my design might possibly fall foul of.

Crasherfromwayback
29th June 2007, 10:28
Kevin Gray at Muzzy Shirts in Petone. He's a good man.

Stickchick
29th June 2007, 10:37
Kevin Gray at Muzzy Shirts in Petone. He's a good man.

He isn't all that keen on the one off stuff though and he is also really slow.

Try Sam Screenprint in Tawa, top guy and very competitive also. Or a place called Thumbprint

Just noticed that it is just a transfer...There is a place at the end of Bond street (Opposite end to Wholly Bagel that do that sort of thing, they are pretty good and good pricing too. Unfortunately I can't remember what they are called

Nasty
29th June 2007, 11:30
Muzzy been around for years .. and are really good as mentioned.

Shadows
29th June 2007, 18:35
Muzzy aren't too dear for the smaller runs.

Hitcher
29th June 2007, 19:51
Muzzy are probably one of the best in town.

bungbung
30th June 2007, 11:24
I got some transfer prints made by a kiosk called 'kiaz' in Queensgate mall. Very good, happy to do singles.