PDA

View Full Version : Euro bikes CHEAP CHEAP

Drew
29th June 2007, 19:08
I'm not sure on the rules about posting this kinda thing, but I'm posting this on behalf of Flame, to let people know about the VERY well priced Eoropean bikes she has advanced knowledge of.

Some of you may know she has been very kindly helped out with sponsorship this season, and so she can compete through the summer season as well. So, by way of making it up to the very VERY cool Kerry, she would like to help move some bikes for him.

A current machine I'd love to have the coin for, is a Triumph 675, in gold with 2000 k's, absolutely mint, for an amazing $14500

Another I'd sell organs for, an RSV-R, 2001, low k's below (10,000), $12500, IT'S AN R!!! Olihns every thing, and all that spaghetti bling they come with.

Loads of Ducati, Motu Guzzi, Aprilia, and even Harleys if that's what you're into.

PM's to me, or her will find the right person, just tell us what you want. Pics and prices will be in the reply.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place to post, or encrouches on the rules of needing to register as a shop or something. We wont be proffiting by it, and would only like to help out, a man very dedicated to motorcycle sport, and the promoting of it.

Bonez
29th June 2007, 20:36
Drew this may be the correct area- http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

What Guzzis are up for grabs?

Drew
29th June 2007, 21:44
Drew this may be the correct area- http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

What Guzzis are up for grabs?

V1100 Sport, 1995, $11000. However, there could very well be a deal to be done.

flame
30th June 2007, 13:38

Naa....that Guzzi is $9500 ish.

Crasherfromwayback
30th June 2007, 14:00

Burglar.

Much better!

The Pastor
30th June 2007, 17:10
did I read that correctly a 2001 rsvr fs at 12500??? DUuuuuude why do I have no money! :(

VasalineWarrior
30th June 2007, 17:19
Drew, you should have been a salesman... tell them all to buy hyosungs. They dont go that fast but its funny when you pass people :yes:

MVnut
30th June 2007, 17:26

I think you just shot yourself in the foot Drew

flame
30th June 2007, 17:47
I think you just shot yourself in the foot Drew

lol....blame the bourbons!

flame
30th June 2007, 17:54
did I read that correctly a 2001 rsvr fs at 12500??? DUuuuuude why do I have no money! :(

I just re-checked.... :yes:

Drew
30th June 2007, 18:24
Drew, you should have been a salesman... tell them all to buy hyosungs. They dont go that fast but its funny when you pass people :yes:

I dont want to go back to sales, I get fat if I'm not up and down my ladder all day.

I feel I couldn't in good concience, try to get people onto Hyosungs.:innocent:

mikey
30th June 2007, 19:14
I'm not sure on the rules about posting this kinda thing, but I'm posting this on behalf of Flame, to let people know about the VERY well priced Eoropean bikes she has advanced knowledge of.

Some of you may know she has been generously given a Ducati 749r to finish this season on, and contend supersport next season. Well, by way of making it up to the very VERY cool Kerry, she would like to help move some bikes for him.

A current machine I'd love to have the coin for, is a Triumph 675, in gold with 2000 k's, absolutely mint, for an amazing $14500

Another I'd sell organs for, an RSV-R, 2001, low k's below (10,000), $12500, IT'S AN R!!! Olihns every thing, and all that spaghetti bling they come with.

Loads of Ducati, Motu Guzzi, Aprilia, and even Harleys if that's what you're into.

PM's to me, or her will find the right person, just tell us what you want. Pics and prices will be in the reply.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place to post, or encrouches on the rules of needing to register as a shop or something. We wont be proffiting by it, and would only like to help out, a man very dedicated to motorcycle sport, and the promoting of it.

im dissapointed you whore

Darkman
1st July 2007, 15:04
hey..could they get a 650 V-raptor?

Drew
1st July 2007, 16:46
hey..could they get a 650 V-raptor?

What are you smoking bro, that's an SV650 motor, and you've already got one of those.

Besides, you'll never pick up chicks on that thing, according to Flame.

Darkman
1st July 2007, 16:54
What are you smoking bro, that's an SV650 motor, and you've already got one of those.

Besides, you'll never pick up chicks on that thing, according to Flame.

I want a street fighter-cafe racer McJobby..True i have the Sv, but want to race that as you know.As far as the chicks is concerned......I'm not getting a harley just yet!

Got any monsters for under 10k?

Drew
1st July 2007, 17:23
Got any monsters for under 10k?

YEP YEP YEP, loads of them, pm or text us. No S4R for less than ten, but that wouldn't be cheap, it would be stolen.

quikk
3rd July 2007, 08:24
Hey - wicked price on the gold 675!! - can we do trade ins??
(there may be a word or two said from the Supreme Commander if i add another bike to the garage)

flame
3rd July 2007, 10:34
... a small selection of some of the yummy machinery availible now:drool:

ManDownUnder
3rd July 2007, 10:41
... a small selection of some of the yummy machinery availible now:drool:

LOL BITCH!

On one hand I just sold a house... and on the hand this would likely cost me my marriage...

... tough call....

flame
3rd July 2007, 11:00
LOL BITCH!

On one hand I just sold a house... and on the hand this would likely cost me my marriage...

... tough call....

hmmmm....just buy the wife a new diamond as well :shutup: LOL

Sparky Bills
3rd July 2007, 11:04
Thought you didnt like Ducatis...?:innocent:
Or have you actually come to your senses.:rockon:

flame
3rd July 2007, 11:15
Thought you didnt like Ducatis...?:innocent:
Or have you actually come to your senses.:rockon:

Blardy awful things! and RED! ewwwwww, and clanky bangy clutches, and cursing they'l dam well start up in the mornings! and I cant work on them myself....... geesh!

.........I guess after having a love affair with 7 of them and number 8 on the way, there must be a deep down hidden passion there somewhere :innocent:

Sparky Bills
10th July 2007, 15:04
I knew youd come back to the dark side sooner or later.:rockon:

flame
10th July 2007, 15:13
I knew youd come back to the dark side sooner or later.:rockon:

LOL.....i always did stay on the dark side.....just the slightly cheaper darkside......but yep Im coming back to the 'dodgy' side :yes: I miss that rattley clangy clutch!! it aint gonna be RED tho! nor Yella! it's gonna be 'gorgeous' :love:

limbimtimwim
10th July 2007, 17:26
A pink Ducati?

Oh no wait, that'd be FAAAAAAAABBBBBBBUUULLOOOOUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Drew
10th July 2007, 18:13
I'm sure a pink Ducati would look no worse than your gumboots do on your chook chaser.

flame
10th July 2007, 19:21
A pink Ducati?

Oh no wait, that'd be FAAAAAAAABBBBBBBUUULLOOOOUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....pinnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkk :love: