PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Ducati 748/916/996/998 Headlight

JayRacer37
1st July 2007, 22:02
Title says it all really.

Looking for a good condition (ie, unbroken) headlight, as I put (or had put) a stone thru the headlight on the 996 I was borrowing.

If anyone can help me OR point me in the direction of someone that can, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers Guys, PM me with info

Jay

crashe
1st July 2007, 22:39

Looking for a good condition (ie, unbroken) headlight, as I put (or had put) a stone thru the headlight on the 996 I was borrowing.

If anyone can help me OR point me in the direction of someone that can, it would be much appreciated.

Jay

pm sent to you...... with some ph numbers

boomer
1st July 2007, 22:40

Jay

i have an '05 cbr 600rr swingarm you can have cheap :Punk:

JayRacer37
1st July 2007, 22:42
i have an '05 cbr 600rr swingarm you can have cheap :Punk:

That'll be great, beer is on the way. Is it shiney enough to act as a headlight, and how much modification to fit in 996 headlight mounts??

cowpoos
1st July 2007, 22:42
pm sent to you...... with some ph numbers
u won't find one of these at a ordinary wrecker doll...

cowpoos
1st July 2007, 22:44
That'll be great, beer is on the way. Is it shiney enough to act as a headlight, and how much modification to fit in 996 headlight mounts??
don't get cheeky to duncan...he's a bit likey your cuz billy...has his own cage an all!!!!

crashe
1st July 2007, 22:48
u won't find one of these at a ordinary wrecker doll...

Yep I know.. sent him some other numbers of one who imports Duc's all the time..... so the person maybe be able to take one off a imported wreck... plus they import mint Duc's as well.
or get one in on their regular trips to Japan.

cowpoos
1st July 2007, 22:49
Yep I know.. sent him some other numbers of one who imports Duc's all the time..... so the person maybe be able to take one off a imported wreck... plus they import mint Duc's as well.
or get one in on their regular trips to Japan.
fair call crashe :)

boomer
1st July 2007, 22:50

i'm no electro physicist however i do believe it to be shiney enough to be mounted on any steed. i think its reflective properties will stand you or your mate in good stead but cant warranty the illumination properties. That being said it is a work of art and wouldn't look out of place on any ducati.

Ps.. cos i know your half decent on the track and can 'throw her in' i'll give it to you for maaaates raaaaates :beer:

boomer
1st July 2007, 22:52
don't get cheeky to duncan...he's a bit likey your cuz billy...has his own cage an all!!!!

repsect where resprect is due.. any cousin of Jays is alreeet by me :scooter:

JayRacer37
1st July 2007, 22:53
Ps.. cos i know your half decent on the track and can 'throw her in' i'll give it to you for maaaates raaaaates :beer:

Good on ya Brothaaa!

Sparky Bills
2nd July 2007, 10:40
Theres a shop in Lower Hutt that may be able to help...?:innocent:

N4CR
2nd July 2007, 11:35
www.corsa.co.nz he has a few 916's in at the moment from memory and wrecked a 996 or 916 sp (the one above the r whatever it was) a while back..

Kflasher
2nd July 2007, 12:09

Jay

I have one with one lense cracked, you may be able to use that...???

PS PM sent

JayRacer37
4th July 2007, 19:33
Bump.

Still looking guys.

Any and all help is much appreciated, thanks to those who have posted places and numbers already.

Cheers

sisterecho
7th July 2007, 10:31
bumpy bump
(Jay)

cowpoos
7th July 2007, 13:46
bumpy bump
(Jay)
I bet you are!!!! lmfao!!!

crashe
7th July 2007, 13:51