PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: 06-07 ZX10R exhaust cans.

Nutter34
2nd July 2007, 14:08
Anyone know of a standard set lying around somewhere?

Thanks.

Kflasher
3rd July 2007, 12:04
Search trade me there have been a set on there (full system)

Nutter34
3rd July 2007, 14:21
Have been looking.

DMNTD had a set on there but it was about a week before I bought the bike.

There was another guy too, that I assume got his 10 with a Two Brothers and was selling the standard set.

Thanks Kflasher...

Gremlin
3rd July 2007, 23:38
you should be able to get a set in good nick for a couple of hundy... They aren't worth much.

Trademe has a couple... unless you've already seen them.

T.W.R
5th July 2007, 00:00
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Parts-accessories/Exhaust/auction-107114853.htm

skidMark
5th July 2007, 00:35
PM N4CR he totalled one... apparently they are a bit scraped but he will probably sell them.

Nutter34
5th July 2007, 04:11
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Parts-accessories/Exhaust/auction-107114853.htm

Thanks dude, watching those to see what his reserve is...

PM N4CR he totalled one... apparently they are a bit scraped but he will probably sell them.

I'll do that right away, thanks for the heads up...

Kflasher
6th July 2007, 07:31
Anyone know of a standard set lying around somewhere?

Thanks.

Hey dude I was thinking of putting a Moto GP full system on my beast, which means I would have a full system to unload.
What sorta dollars you willing to part with??
I see you have found the ones on Trademe, do you know his reserve price??

Nutter34
7th July 2007, 00:13
Hey dude I was thinking of putting a Moto GP full system on my beast, which means I would have a full system to unload.
What sorta dollars you willing to part with??
I see you have found the ones on Trademe, do you know his reserve price??

What system are you looking at? Are you looking for a stubby pipe up the side or are you going twin cans still?
DMTND has a Muzzy on his, looks good. I've also seen a Racefit Growler fitted to an 06, whether it's modified from an 04-05 I don't know but it looked good too.

As for what I'm after, basically I'm looking for just the cans. Mine are fine but I was hoping to get a set to cut shorter and gut out... More a project than anything for performance. So based on that, I don't really want to spend a lot of money.

bucket boy
7th July 2007, 18:35
so wat money do u reckon there worth got 2 new cans that i got of dmtnd

Nutter34
7th July 2007, 21:08
PM sent...