PDA

View Full Version : North Island: Support vehicle for Kiwi Biker outings.

inlinefour
2nd July 2007, 18:39
Well I get my scripted wheelchair on the 28th and once I have that in my clutches I can then use my car independantly, thank God! Well as many of you know I can not longer ride a two wheeled bike, but I bloody would if I could in a heart beat. Yes, I will eventually be buying a custom made trike, but thats several years away because a house comes first eh. I am keen to keep on with kiwibiker, to the point that I make myself available with my car as a support wagon for all kiwibiker outings. The car is alarmed and a secure vehicle to stow whatever in. So if your having a ride and want me to tag along, please PM me and as long as I'm not busy, I'll be there. Looking forward to it really... :rockon::yes:

98tls
2nd July 2007, 18:54
Good for you inline...........any thoughts on what sort of motor you will chose for the trike..............?

inlinefour
2nd July 2007, 19:00
Good for you inline...........any thoughts on what sort of motor you will chose for the trike..............?

However a high preformance vtec HONDA sounds like a really good option...:yes:

u4ea
2nd July 2007, 19:03
awesome thanx Inline.....will definately call in when up that way..Its good to know where the kbers are lurking aye matey!!!!!

inlinefour
2nd July 2007, 19:05
awesome thanx Inline.....will definately call in when up that way..Its good to know where the kbers are lurking aye matey!!!!!

They lurk all too well most of the time. :shit:

Zapf
2nd July 2007, 19:47
hay inline, very nice of you for the offer. It'll be a great day when you are on that trike :)

tri boy
2nd July 2007, 20:20
Nice offer mate.:yes: Hope to meet you in person soon.
Could your car be up for an adventure ride support. Most roads are passable by two wheel drive, and you could rendezvous at the end of any tighter sections.
Speed isn't an issue, (who does 140kph on gravel often?).
Theres a heap of wicked country to see just off the main drags.

skelstar
2nd July 2007, 20:34
Awesome offer inline.

chanceyy
2nd July 2007, 22:11
great Idea inline .. hope your gonna come to bash in rapa bout march next yr.. & queens b day in turangi ... b awesome to see ya there mate :D (& not just for the support vehicle)

Macktheknife
2nd July 2007, 22:15
What a fantastic idea John, bloody good onya mate!

crashe
2nd July 2007, 22:15
Awwww son... you are wonderful...... but then I have told you that heaps of times aye :yes::yes::yes::yes:

((((((((((((HUGs)))))))))) son
from your maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

inlinefour
3rd July 2007, 15:40
hay inline, very nice of you for the offer. It'll be a great day when you are on that trike :)

I reckon, sometimes think bugger it I want it now, but no point until I have my own place and a safe pace to stow it. :yes:

Nice offer mate.:yes: Hope to meet you in person soon.
Could your car be up for an adventure ride support. Most roads are passable by two wheel drive, and you could rendezvous at the end of any tighter sections.
Speed isn't an issue, (who does 140kph on gravel often?).
Theres a heap of wicked country to see just off the main drags.

I've been known to go too fast in a straight line on the DRZ before. Wagon is an all wheel drive, so be interesting to know how it goes eh.

Awesome offer inline.
Cheers skel.

great Idea inline .. hope your gonna come to bash in rapa bout march next yr.. & queens b day in turangi ... b awesome to see ya there mate :D (& not just for the support vehicle)

Sounds great chanceyy, give me a holler closer to the time and I'll be in!

What a fantastic idea John, bloody good onya mate!

Cheers Mack.

Awwww son... you are wonderful...... but then I have told you that heaps of times aye :yes::yes::yes::yes:

((((((((((((HUGs)))))))))) son
from your maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cheers maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

ManDownUnder
3rd July 2007, 15:43
The stuff of legend dude...

Fucken inspirational.

Krusti
3rd July 2007, 15:44
If you are ever up Rotorua way with some spare time pop out and I'll throw ya on the back of meon3s trike. :yes:

inlinefour
3rd July 2007, 16:09
If you are ever up Rotorua way with some spare time pop out and I'll throw ya on the back of meon3s trike. :yes:

I can see that lasting for not very long if ya let me... :innocent:

Krusti
3rd July 2007, 16:19
If ya end up pissing us off we have a very wheelchair friendly hill out front of the house....Hey look over there....push!...wasn't me :innocent:

Zukin
3rd July 2007, 17:48
Brilliant idea

Will certainly let you know if you are keen to tag along :yes:

janno
3rd July 2007, 18:06
I'm planning to win Lotto this weekend so I'll shout you the trike - what colour would you like and how many bikini girls to go along with it? :innocent:

shafty
3rd July 2007, 20:16

Hot up a GL15 or 18 Mate!

jtzzr
3rd July 2007, 20:41
Too Much Dude :rockon:, I guess you you can`t take the biker out of the man eh , no matter what you throw at him ?

inlinefour
3rd July 2007, 23:31
If ya end up pissing us off we have a very wheelchair friendly hill out front of the house....Hey look over there....push!...wasn't me :innocent:

Done a down hill run allreay, should not be a problem. Unless I lose traction which has happened a few too many times allready. :shit:

Brilliant idea

Will certainly let you know if you are keen to tag along :yes:

For sure! :rockon:

I'm planning to win Lotto this weekend so I'll shout you the trike - what colour would you like and how many bikini girls to go along with it? :innocent:

One will be enough as I still dont know what works down there and what dont, so I need a woman that is understanding and wants to help me find out...

Hot up a GL15 or 18 Mate!

Not sure what that is but it sounds cool.

Too Much Dude :rockon:, I guess you you can`t take the biker out of the man eh , no matter what you throw at him ?

I'd laugh at anyone dumb enough to try.:yes:

SARGE
3rd July 2007, 23:48

here ya go...

inlinefour
3rd July 2007, 23:52
here ya go...

You pay for he fuel and consider it done. :rockon:

SARGE
3rd July 2007, 23:59
You pay for he fuel and consider it done. :rockon:

man .. with the power to weight that thing will have ,, give it the beans for 2.3 seconds and coast to where you want to go

inlinefour
4th July 2007, 00:05
man .. with the power to weight that thing will have ,, give it the beans for 2.3 seconds and coast to where you want to go

Although Id want to give it a few blips on the throttle for the sound effects. :rockon:

SARGE
4th July 2007, 00:08
Although Id want to give it a few blips on the throttle for the sound effects. :rockon:

yea .. but thats just showing off .. do it on your own dime :innocent:

shafty
4th July 2007, 12:34
Not sure what that is but it sounds cool.

I'd laugh at anyone dumb enough to try.:yes:

Sorry for shorthand - I mean GL1500 or GL1800 Goldwing six's - sweeeet donks!

ZeroIndex
4th July 2007, 14:33
Hey Mr. Inline4, I found you a new avatar... :yes: hope you like it... found it on a stunt forum

inlinefour
4th July 2007, 19:36
Sorry for shorthand - I mean GL1500 or GL1800 Goldwing six's - sweeeet donks!

I will be putting in a 2L maybe turbo car engine with an auto gearbox of some configeration. Also have to have hand controls at a cost of $4500-00 alone. :shit:

inlinefour
4th July 2007, 19:40
Hey Mr. Inline4, I found you a new avatar... :yes: hope you like it... found it on a stunt forum

Green bling dispatched!

ZeroIndex
4th July 2007, 19:48
Green bling dispatched!
Thought you'd like :D green bling returned

inlinefour
4th July 2007, 19:52
Thought you'd like :D green bling returned

I gave up on worrying about the bling thing, in fact got my first red in ages which made my day. I reckon bling is there just to give out when its truely deserved and not just because someone handed it out to ya. But cheers anyhow. :yes:

ZeroIndex
4th July 2007, 19:58
I gave up on worrying about the bling thing, in fact got my first red in ages which made my day. I reckon bling is there just to give out when its truely deserved and not just because someone handed it out to ya. But cheers anyhow. :yes:
You get red rep? How...?

inlinefour
4th July 2007, 21:49
You get red rep? How...?

I still like to stir occasionally, but all in jest. Some people though I think take it all far too seriously to the point that it becomes personal for them. Although I think if it gets personal on the net, ya should not be on it eh. Like the sig says DILLIGAF:rockon:

inlinefour
4th July 2007, 22:53
I tried to get a mod to make this thread a sticky so that it would be there for good for all the upcoming rides etc. However it would appear they can't ne bothered and getting help from them is like getting shit off a blanket, too hard. DILLIGAF. :shutup:

ZeroIndex
4th July 2007, 22:56
Attention Merchants of Death, please can you sticky this thread for inlinefour as he's offering a great service for the biking community

inlinefour
4th July 2007, 23:24
Attention Merchants of Death, please can you sticky this thread for inlinefour as he's offering a great service for the biking community

Are having problems getting the mods to do anything lately, including one being polite even. Hard to fathom why...

tri boy
4th July 2007, 23:54
Are having problems getting the mods to do anything lately, including one being polite even. Hard to fathom why...

Your OK mate, stay in the loop.

ynot slow
5th July 2007, 07:59
If they won't "sticky" it we'll just keep replying to this thread.Great idea to keep in touch with rides,you are not bloody dead yet,and are along time dead.Great attitude for life,too bad some of the other people in this world with NO problems haven't got your attitude to life.:Punk:

Grahameeboy
5th July 2007, 08:09
Hey Inline, did you get the Kia or the Chevrolet under ACC or summit else?

inlinefour
5th July 2007, 11:49
Hey Inline, did you get the Kia or the Chevrolet under ACC or summit else?

Did not qualify for that as I have too much ability. Although they brought me a primo set of wheels. Much more fun to drive than these other vehicles you stated...

SDU
5th July 2007, 15:42
I am keen to keep on with kiwibiker, to the point that I make myself available with my car as a support wagon for all kiwibiker outings. The car is alarmed and a secure vehicle to stow whatever in. So if your having a ride and want me to tag along, please PM me and as long as I'm not busy, I'll be there. Looking forward to it really... :rockon::yes:

Good one IL4!
but I reckon you just wanna go along & perve:dodge::innocent:

crashe
5th July 2007, 16:46
I tried to get a mod to make this thread a sticky so that it would be there for good for all the upcoming rides etc. However it would appear they can't ne bothered and getting help from them is like getting shit off a blanket, too hard. DILLIGAF. :shutup:

Righty ho, another wee lift up, to get it to the moderator's attention.

(((((((HUGS)))))))) son
from your maaaaaaaaaaaaa

inlinefour
5th July 2007, 16:55
Righty ho, another wee lift up, to get it to the moderator's attention.

(((((((HUGS)))))))) son
from your maaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have PMed Mr H, asked politely here, others have asked and still nothing. I think the mods must be into politics, cause bugger all is getting done eh... :dodge:

inlinefour
5th July 2007, 17:19
Good one IL4!
but I reckon you just wanna go along & perve:dodge::innocent:

Don't let the ladies in on that, will severly ruin my chances...:shit:

inlinefour
11th July 2007, 19:26
Seeing as the mods won't sticky this thread (maybe its because I spit and not swallow?), looks like I'm destined to bump this thread on a regular basis just to be a support vehicle? :Pokey:

Toaster
11th July 2007, 19:33
Seeing as the mods won't sticky this thread (maybe its because I spit and not swallow?), looks like I'm destined to bump this thread on a regular basis just to be a support vehicle? :Pokey:

Good on you dude. I wasn't aware something had happened to you sorry. Once a biker always a biker. Your offer is very generous and most appreciated by all of us I am sure. :rockon:

inlinefour
13th July 2007, 14:32
Get my scripted wheelchair very soon along with a few other much needed bits of equipment. Have also finally found my radar detector so that I might avoid, if possible any unessary tax collectors... :mellow:

inlinefour
18th July 2007, 23:31
Have not yet had any invites. Oh well I guess it is winter eh and not everyone is as hard as the naki crew... :dodge:

tri boy
19th July 2007, 09:25
Have not yet had any invites. Oh well I guess it is winter eh and not everyone is as hard as the naki crew... :dodge:

Have a nice juicy adventure ride through the nthern Naki, and lower Waikato coming up in spring that has your name all over it.:yes:
Hopefully twenty odd bikes, and a support crew capable of gravel travel will be wanted.(free beer for the driver at the end of the days:shifty:)
Keep an eye on the Adv forum.:yes:

inlinefour
19th July 2007, 11:13
Have a nice juicy adventure ride through the nthern Naki, and lower Waikato coming up in spring that has your name all over it.:yes:
Hopefully twenty odd bikes, and a support crew capable of gravel travel will be wanted.(free beer for the driver at the end of the days:shifty:)
Keep an eye on the Adv forum.:yes:

Gravel is not a problem, as the car is AWD. I just need to lay off the turbo I guess. Please PM me the details closer to the time and I'll do my best to make sure I'm there. :yes:

Meanie
21st July 2007, 19:24
You are a legend mate If your ever in the manawatu look us up, Hot coffee and heaps of hospitality here
We will keep you in mind for support vehicle if ever needed
You dont need an invite anyway just show up on the rides, i,m sure youll be welcome everywhere :yes:

chanceyy
21st July 2007, 19:44

hmmm xucse me .. hmmmm I distinctly remember inviting ya to the rapa bash in march John .... ;) .. see we now have a date .. so mark it in ya calendar ..

inlinefour
22nd July 2007, 17:44
hmmm xucse me .. hmmmm I distinctly remember inviting ya to the rapa bash in march John .... ;) .. see we now have a date .. so mark it in ya calendar ..

Might need to PM me prior to so I can get my shit together first?

Mom
22nd July 2007, 17:47

No excuses......LOL keep your eyes peeled, if Maha man and me can get our shit together and attend so can you! :dodge:

chanceyy
22nd July 2007, 17:51

Get ya :shit: sorted .. 15/16th March if my memory serves me correct .. dunna say your not invited .. & mark it in ya diary now :shutup::Punk:

inlinefour
22nd July 2007, 22:29
Get ya :shit: sorted .. 15/16th March if my memory serves me correct .. dunna say your not invited .. & mark it in ya diary now :shutup::Punk:

Consider it done. :yes:

inlinefour
27th July 2007, 22:32
Pity I can't get this thread as a sticky as these are becoming tedious posts just to keep this thread in the KBer eye. Thought doing a thing to help like this might go down well and yes, I do want to enjoy the KBer events of future.

ZeroIndex
27th July 2007, 22:52
Pity I can't get this thread as a sticky as these are becoming tedious posts just to keep this thread in the KBer eye. Thought doing a thing to help like this might go down well and yes, I do want to enjoy the KBer events of future.
It is a sticky now :D Thank you to the Mod that finally got round to doing this... :first:

Meanie
28th July 2007, 07:46
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: well done to the mod who made this a sticky thread

team cudby
28th July 2007, 08:09
hi inline4 you sould go get a handcycle they are cool my client has got one made for him frm mrs teamcudby

inlinefour
28th July 2007, 10:18
hi inline4 you sould go get a handcycle they are cool my client has got one made for him frm mrs teamcudby

We had a have a go day down at burwood and in between the rugby wheelchair and the modified buggy I had a go on a three wheeled mountian bike type handcycle with knobblies and disc brakes. Now I found out the price for that handcycle was $7500-00, which was less than the cost of a kitted out buggy that would be set up for me. Now being a tad of a speed freek that I am I would go for the buggy any day of the week. But at the end of the day I will be keeping the cash aside for the custom trike as I will get far more enoyment out of it.
Big thanks to whoever made this thread a sticky, much appreciated. :first:

Kittyhawk
30th July 2007, 00:23
Yup we need you in Akl to distract the cops on ATNR :innocent:

Team HC Racing - :Punk:

inlinefour
30th July 2007, 12:17
Yup we need you in Akl to distract the cops on ATNR :innocent:

Team HC Racing - :Punk:

Sit at the back in the wagon, unplug the radar detector as they don't like the type I have and see if I can get the Police to pull me over. Once they find out that I am in a wheelchair some of them are quite reasonable. :innocent::devil2:

Kittyhawk
30th July 2007, 14:51
Sit at the back in the wagon, unplug the radar detector as they don't like the type I have and see if I can get the Police to pull me over. Once they find out that I am in a wheelchair some of them are quite reasonable. :innocent::devil2:

HAHA Yea, use it to your advantage.......you devil

inlinefour
1st August 2007, 14:09
Just got my scripted wheelchair. Lighter, faster and giving me both the ability to get into and out of the car independantly, but also allowing me to get into much more mischief. :devil2: However as with many things there are some parts missing, mainly the antitips. I am now back in the rental chair just to avoid cracking my skull and breaking my neck. :shit: As soon as the missing parts arrive I'll be away laughing. I have a place for all KBers to crash, preferably not all at the same time as it would look bloody funny on the pull out bed! :love: Any single ladies might be able to get bedding elsewhere, but I could not promise anything. P.S. There is a fair bit of piss take going on here, but not all of it is. You decide which is and which is not...:yes:

crashe
1st August 2007, 14:21
Just got my scripted wheelchair. Lighter, faster and giving me both the ability to get into and out of the car independantly, but also allowing me to get into much more mischief. :devil2: However as with many things there are some parts missing, mainly the antitips. I am now back in the rental chair just to avoid cracking my skull and breaking my neck. :shit: As soon as the missing parts arrive I'll be away laughing. I have a place for all KBers to crash, preferably not all at the same time as it would look bloody funny on the pull out bed! :love: Any single ladies might be able to get bedding elsewhere, but I could not promise anything. P.S. There is a fair bit of piss take going on here, but not all of it is. You decide which is and which is not...:yes:

Hey son, you take it easy until you get all the right parts for your wheelchair.

I am gonna have to head down your way to check out your new bachelor's pad.

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) son from maaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nasty
1st August 2007, 16:33
Great ... that will give you some major independance .... look forward to catching up again soons ... I just in the middle of doing up the cbr600 to yellow coluring wtih black highlights.

inlinefour
1st August 2007, 16:43
Hey son, you take it easy until you get all the right parts for your wheelchair.

I am gonna have to head down your way to check out your new bachelor's pad.

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) son from maaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Look forward to having you down here and I'm sure you'll meet a few of the residential naki KBers while your here.

Great ... that will give you some major independance .... look forward to catching up again soons ... I just in the middle of doing up the cbr600 to yellow coluring wtih black highlights.

Sweet! So when are you likely to ride it on up here for a gander? :rockon:

NZsarge
30th August 2007, 16:12
Bloody top offer mate, cheers, John :niceone:

inlinefour
1st September 2007, 12:41
Well the car has really been an attractive ornament since I got the thing. Mainly due to the fact that I still cannot use it independantly and are still relying on others to put my wheechair in the back of the wagon. I had been saying since I got it that a hoist on the roof would be a go. However, as I should have known, it has taken ahellovalottatime to get others onto the same page. So after yet after another assessment and more to the point, an OT watching me struggling (life was never meant to be easy) to get the chair into the car, I am getting all the equipment I need, which involves the hoist on the roof for my chair (although I have no idea how long this will take). Also was having the probem of falling over to the left everytime I went around a hard right, which has halted using the car. Was not the best of expereinces, but at least I did not cause an accident and hurt anyone. Well, hopefully the car will be finally ready by he start of summer (touch wood). Anyone who has ever wondered what its like to deal with ACC/health professionals in regard to equipment, I'll tell you. As long as you don't mind a time delay, the (not so) occasional lack of common sense, hassles with the equipment suppliers in NZ, wait for ACC to complete their paperwork and the need to fine tune the equipment, its OK. Well, its not like there is an alternative really. I will not complain whatsoever though as everything that I have identified as a need has been sorted and aquired thus far. Makes the whole disabed thing much easier to cope with and I'm pleased I payed my levies for all those years!
Only thing is though, when planning going out to support KBer events, I have a few logistics to sort out. E.G. sussing out wheelchair friendly accomodation (motels etc). So good advanced warning of the want for the support would be appreciated. Apart from that, it shoud be all go and the first trip I plan on making once the car is no longer a ornament is to Whangamomina(sp) and probably through to Taumranui. Great place there for a feed there (or at least there was the last time I rode there on the DRZ), look around, then return to the naki. I was told once that the real rehab does not begin until you get home, there was alot of truth in that statement. :pinch:

Meanie
1st September 2007, 22:24
Hey inline, pleased that everything is starting to sort for you You didnt happen to catch the news the other night and see that three wheel covered in motorbike Only thing is it had a steering wheel which was a little odd
The whole thing leaned into a corner just like a bike except the back two wheels which stayed planted on the tarmac Computer controlled so it wont tip over so no offs Thats gotta be good
Looked like a blast
Saw it and imediatly thought of you, price tag of nine hundred thousand though i dont think ACC will cough for it

inlinefour
2nd September 2007, 00:18
Hey inline, pleased that everything is starting to sort for you You didnt happen to catch the news the other night and see that three wheel covered in motorbike Only thing is it had a steering wheel which was a little odd
The whole thing leaned into a corner just like a bike except the back two wheels which stayed planted on the tarmac Computer controlled so it wont tip over so no offs Thats gotta be good
Looked like a blast
Saw it and imediatly thought of you, price tag of nine hundred thousand though i dont think ACC will cough for it

Have also seen it on sky quite a few years ago and I guess we are far behind the rest of the world as it took so long to get here. The main problem I face is getting into/onto a vehicle. Realistically I suspect that it would be a nightmare getting into that thing and then there would be no where for me to put my wheelchair. Now I do not like the idea of those vehicles for two reasons. One being the steering wheel and not having handle bars. The other and most importantly reason is that I do not consider it a bike. When I do get a trike it will be something I sit on to ride and not something that I sit in. I will wear riding gear again including a helmet.
As far as what I'm looking for, it will have to be a custom fabrication. The concept of a bike turned into a trike would not work, however I do like the look of them. I will need something that has an area is frount of the seat to get my legs through as its a waste of time and effort thinking that I can get onto and my leg over a conventional bike seat. Also I have very poor balance and would quite likely arse off and end up on the deck. I have got quite a good bunch of ideas of what I need and will eventually put those ideas into a trike. But for now I have to be patient as I do not even own my own home now and that must come first.
I must admit that I do get a kick out of driving the THR wagon and have been known to get into a little bit of mischief doing so. But I figure that sort of thing is all about what makes life enjoyable.
I do enjoy seeing other trike ideas however as there is allways the chance that I will pick up a good idea from them to implement for when mine is built. So keep them coming folks, great ideas are allways appreciated and even if its a ride that would not be suitable, they are allways great to look at. :devil2:

Kickaha
2nd September 2007, 08:36
When I do get a trike it will be something I sit on to ride and not something that I sit in. I will wear riding gear again including a helmet.
As far as what I'm looking for, it will have to be a custom fabrication. The concept of a bike turned into a trike would not work, however I do like the look of them. I will need something that has an area is frount of the seat to get my legs through as its a waste of time and effort thinking that I can get onto and my leg over a conventional bike seat. Also I have very poor balance and would quite likely arse off and end up on the deck. I have got quite a good bunch of ideas of what I need and will eventually put those ideas into a trike.

Quite a few use sidecars instead of trikes, there's even a guy racing a F2 outfit in the UK

This one's a bit ugly but you don't even need to get out of your wheelchair
http://www.lifemotorsinc.com/wst_page6.php
there are nicer versions around

tri boy
28th September 2007, 20:14
Hey IL4, That adv I mentioned months back, looks like a goer for w/end 30/11-2/12
Awakino fri night, and sunset motel Raglan sat night. You tkink ya might like to throw a bit shit at some old Adv riders?
No rush. Still 2mths off. Will confirm chair access, and get back to ya.:cool:
Feel free to load the wagon with eye candy.:drool: Bound to be a couple Occ physio's who would like a jaunt in the countryside.:blip:

inlinefour
28th September 2007, 20:24
Hey IL4, That adv I mentioned months back, looks like a goer for w/end 30/11-2/12
Awakino fri night, and sunset motel Raglan sat night. You tkink ya might like to throw a bit shit at some old Adv riders?
No rush. Still 2mths off. Will confirm chair access, and get back to ya.:cool:
Feel free to load the wagon with eye candy.:drool: Bound to be a couple Occ physio's who would like a jaunt in the countryside.:blip:

I'm still awaiting the wheelchair hoist to be installed on the top of my wagon and as of yet I have no idea how long this is going to take. The chain is really getting dragged on this by ACC, however its just a matter of time until it is completed. I know that both Coaster and myself are gearing up for a KB run over to the east coast but as she is the one doing the sorting, I'm pretty much there for the ride. Should be a goodin all the same. :niceone:

tri boy
28th September 2007, 20:33
No worries:cool:. Will check with ya in a month or so.
Can you be "man handled in and out"? Will PM you closer to the ride.:2thumbsup

inlinefour
28th September 2007, 23:33
No worries:cool:. Will check with ya in a month or so.
Can you be "man handled in and out"? Will PM you closer to the ride.:2thumbsup

I just can't get the wheelchair into the car by myself and once the hoist is on the roof the problem is gone. Its just a hassle having to rely on others all the time to use the wagon and to this date, its the most expensive ornament I've ever owned. Cannot complain though, it cost me nothing, thanks ACC. :2thumbsup

ynot slow
1st October 2007, 20:14
its the most expensive ornament I've ever owned. Cannot complain though, it cost me nothing, thanks ACC. :2thumbsup

My wife said that about my bike being ornament.

It cost me nothing,shit man it cost ya heaps,but out of it all you are stronger for it,hope ya understand that bit of dribble.:rockon:

bomma
1st October 2007, 20:29
hey man, its great to see your enthusiasm and commitment!!! really puts a smile on my face :) just letting you know that we're headin out to whangamata on sunday (the 7th) and although we dont need you to be there i would love it if you would join us!!

so if you're sittin round at home and have nothing to do then come along for a good day out :) pm me if you're keen and ill give you the details, im sure you've got more stories than the average joe

cheers man,
nish :niceone: