PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Pukekohe 27th July

Mitch
15th July 2003, 10:38
There is an open day at Pukekohe on Sunday the 27th July. 

Is anyone planning on going at this point?? (weather permitting of course)

Come on KK.................. 400 v's 400   :D  You can show me up by kicking my ass after all the shit i've given you hehe

SpankMe
15th July 2003, 10:47
Doh!, I had the wrong date on the timetable. The day was correct, Friday, but the date is the 25<sup>th</sup>. :Oops:

Mitch
15th July 2003, 11:15
Are you sure Spankme?&nbsp; I got the dates from another guy and he reakoned it was Sunday the 27th.&nbsp;Do you have Gary's number to call him and check??

SpankMe
15th July 2003, 11:28
Yeah, I gave him a call when I noticed the day/date discrepancy. And he confirmed Friday 25<sup>th</sup>. Their timetable sheet must be wrong as I remember double checking the times when adding them to my timetable post.

You can give him a call on 027 4967759 to check with him to make sure there is no mix up.

Mitch
15th July 2003, 11:39
Thanks Spankme

All bad news :(&nbsp; No open day on the 27th.

&nbsp;:D&nbsp; Might have to take Friday off work then.&nbsp; My boss will be :angry2:

&nbsp;:niceone:

bluninja
16th July 2003, 14:57
Mitch...does this mean you're not doing Manfeild 26/7 ?? What's up don't you like it the other way round :p Guess if I'm going I better sort myself out....wouldn't do to miss out by not entering early enough....sorry got a spot of double entendre trouble:D

TTFN

&nbsp;

wkid_one
16th July 2003, 15:18
What happened mitch - I replied the other night - did you get it?

Si - check other post re catching up after work!

Mitch
17th July 2003, 22:38
Gutted to be missing it Si but a good friend of mine is off to the UK and it's hus leaving do that night.&nbsp; First time ever for me to miss a meeting for the sake of being sociable, still fighting with myself over it a little.

Sorry Wkid, I did get your reply but had impromptu meeting, meant to text you last night also but read post that you were back down in Welly.&nbsp; Will text you anyway and catch up and shoot some pool next week.&nbsp; If that works with you

Kwaka-Kid
17th July 2003, 23:53
ohhh argjhhh mitch :angry2:&nbsp; just reading that top post makes me want to.....

hide under my shell and not show myself/riding skills (lack of) on the day.. haha

DAMN! after reading that first post i just yelled "oi dad, the RVF is getting her first run in 10 days" to which he replied "haha like hell, good luck putting it back together in that time around work + ZXR400 problems (2cylanders :()"&nbsp; and then i read the Friday bit, which *phew* luckily saved my bacon... haha! nah, but i need more time.. and the first time i go to pukekohe i would prefer would be a open day which hardly anyone is at (or at least nobody i know/from here) so the competitive side doesnt get the better of me :o

wish i could get time off work - unfortunatly with 2x jobs they hardly ever line up full days etc, and also with the moving into the new hospital (auckland city) there is a change/leave freeze which the pricks wont let us take leave during the next 2-3 months or some crap.. right when my bloody 18th is! ffs, lucky for them im rosterd off on the sat sunday after 18th, so i can still have a good pissup with mates :D yay!

but another time mitch FOR SURE! and you too Si, i really want to learn from some genuine people with genuine experience and who are in the place i would like to be in a few years time.

wkid_one
18th July 2003, 08:01
Sweet Mitch - give me a yell - I fly back to Welly tonight and back again on Monday

Si - I'll have the car for the 26th - so will rock up to Manfield for a squiz...

KK - just ride your bloody bike!

As for wanting to be where Si is??&nbsp; Lying down on the nearest hairpin is not a good role-model....LOL - I am just kidding - at least you are out there racing!

&nbsp;

Racey Rider
18th July 2003, 08:20
Originally posted by Mitch
Gutted to be missing it Si but a good friend of mine is off to the UK and it's hus leaving do that night.&nbsp; First time ever for me to miss a meeting for the sake of being sociable,

That Right??!!

Are you sure it wasn't that you heard,
I was bringing my 250 to have a run in F3???!!! :eek:

Good friend leaving ah,,,,,,, Must remember that one!
:cool:

Kwaka-Kid
18th July 2003, 08:36
ahaha racey rider

&nbsp;

-and wkid - fine then, dont invit eme to pool, guess im just not kool enough to be in your in-circle little thing eh? :p

bah gotta head off 2 work soon

wkid_one
18th July 2003, 09:32
If I knew what 2 hours of the day you weren't working - I would have asked!

I am sure you are more than welcome.....as is anyone who is keen (Si, Rich, Brian, Andy, Ash, Mar, Slim, etc) - co-ordinating is the next trick

Mitch
18th July 2003, 11:21
Racey Rider if I had known there was a chance of racing you it may well have had the opposite effect actually :D&nbsp;&nbsp; Taupo 10th August.&nbsp;

Then we shall see who the girl is :o&nbsp; Ummmm :Oops:&nbsp;&nbsp;

Well you know what I mean, Taupo is a better place to race me anyway :D&nbsp; I seldom seem to be able to finish a race there, hairpin, turn one....... they are all out to get me :p

&nbsp;

Mitch
18th July 2003, 11:22
Originally posted by wkid_one
As for wanting to be where Si is??&nbsp; Lying down on the nearest hairpin is not a good role-model....LOL - I am just kidding - at least you are out there racing!

&nbsp;

&nbsp;:niceone:&nbsp; I like it!!!!!

As for you KK, we would love to invite you to come out with us but the drinking age is 18 :p&nbsp; Do you have a fake ID hehehe&nbsp; :eek:

bluninja
18th July 2003, 11:47
Lying down in the nearest hairpin...ouch that hurts!!!:D&nbsp; I'll have you know I have progressed from lying to sliding...and now to sliding and rolling!!!

The worrying thing about all this is that I've not managed a fall whilst racing....all the falls on track have always been track days or practice......maybe I should just skip practice?

TTFN

Yamahamaman
18th July 2003, 19:00
Hey Mitch

What's on at Taupo on August 10?

Mitch
18th July 2003, 21:17
Round 3 of the Pacific Club Series, :niceone:

Yamahamaman
18th July 2003, 21:24
Hmmm, may pop by for a looksee as I will be in the area at that time...

:banana: