PDA

View Full Version : zeozen rides again!

gijoe1313
2nd July 2007, 21:45
Figgers... zerozen decided he was too much of a wussy to start his own thread up. He was icqing me today and showing off his dodgy camera work to me...

Eventually he got around to my neck of the woods and this is what ensued...

http://www.livevideo.com/video/44542CF185E4427085ED3CBF7707B536/zeozen-rides-again-.aspx

And beneath are the still pictures that shall capture zeo in all his youthful glory. Never again shall you see him at his most youthful, handsome and dashing debonair self. His racontuer and haughty arrogance of brash youth shines through, as his immortality and glory sweeps majestically before him!

Oh! Tremble you fates! Lo! Let Hell shrink back in reverence of his mortal prowess! Lock up your virginal daughters! Let not your wive's roving eyes espy his masculine fertility! Weep and a thousand woes be delievered unto his foes!

Enough! Are you not amused? Are you not entertained!?

For Glory! For Fun! And Forever Young!

chanceyy
2nd July 2007, 21:55
laffing noice one ..:yes::shutup:

zeocen
2nd July 2007, 22:01
Jeez, a thread dedicated to me ... !
I have to admit it was freaking fun, I might have to get myself one :P

So many layers under my jacket makes me look like a faaatty *eats icecream*

gijoe1313
2nd July 2007, 22:04
Jeez, a thread dedicated to me ... !
I have to admit it was freaking fun, I might have to get myself one :P

So many layers under my jacket makes me look like a faaatty *eats icecream*

I dunno... :sweatdrop I thought it hilarious when you said you couldn't possibly get your heels onto the pegs... and then voila! You were streaking it down the road... until you remembered there were no brakes! :stupid:

And oh yeah... did I mention I have two of these freak'n things? :eek5:

Sidecar combo with two bikes here we come! :woohoo:

Donor
2nd July 2007, 22:27
I dunno... :sweatdrop I thought it hilarious when you said you couldn't possibly get your heels onto the pegs... and then voila!

Mate, after yesterdays shenanigans, my hips are STILL giving me grief...

Time to lay off the pies I think!

McJim
2nd July 2007, 23:09
I came, I saw, I looked at it, I laughed, I walked away.

I just don't fold up enough to get my feet on the pegs - think I'll stick with the Ducati.:rofl:

gijoe1313
2nd July 2007, 23:13
I came, I saw, I looked at it, I laughed, I walked away.

I just don't fold up enough to get my feet on the pegs - think I'll stick with the Ducati.:rofl:

Pish and posh! I think we need to get you on the wee beastie... we can stick some longer pipes over the pegs so we can be exposed to the joys of seeing a Scotsman fly down the road with the greatest of ease on a midget, chinese-built contraption! :msn-wink: :devil2:

zeocen
2nd July 2007, 23:21
Yeah man I couldnt even get going at first, I had the sports bike mentality going on... all my weight was pushing on the handlebars from leaning forward haha, I was like nah, this is impossible.. but after a few tries I found the knack to get my feet up, which is no easy task being 6'1ish !

rideNroot
3rd July 2007, 07:30
nikce neckbeard.

zeocen
3rd July 2007, 12:31
cheers! took a whole two and a bit weeks to grow that mother.. nice n warm for winter :sunny: