samsmith88
5th July 2007, 15:05
Still got heaps of sets of mint Race Tyres for Sale
600 proddy tyres
Dunlop 209GP rear 190x65x17
Front 120x75x17

Mint tyres only done 1 race max
$200 a set

Will be at vicclub R3 so can bring some down for people.
pm or ring me on 0212552273

cowpoos
8th July 2007, 12:59
can you buy those size's retail??

samsmith88
8th July 2007, 13:04
yea 650ish a set

DEATH_INC.
8th July 2007, 13:22
These things are bloody awesome, I'd be in like a shot if I wasn't so damn broke....ultra quick turning and huge mid corner grip and drive. I brought some in from Aussie a while back. Good price too, mine cost me more than that and Cycletreads actually quoted us over $1000 for a new pair back then....
Don't let the sizes put you off, they aren't as big as you think, in fact the one's I got had been run on a CBR600, and I suspect Sam's are off his R6....
They're just as good on the road too, in case you were wandering....

slowpoke
8th July 2007, 16:19
Sam, Sam, Sam I think you are confused, mate. These are not race tyres...these are just the tyres your Nana used on the way to Church every Sunday, right?

cowpoos
8th July 2007, 16:31
Sam, Sam, Sam I think you are confused, mate. These are not race tyres...these are just the tyres your Nana used on the way to Church every Sunday, right?
I think you maybe able to get away with that discription on your race tyres...sam how ever may not...lol!! ;) you racin next round spud???

samsmith88
9th July 2007, 09:49
cheers for the props death inc, they sure are the business. Yea il be there round 3.

slowpoke
9th July 2007, 14:12
I think you maybe able to get away with that discription on your race tyres...sam how ever may not...lol!! ;) you racin next round spud???

Hahaha, cheeky bugger! I'm not really slow....I'm just saving my tyres (tui add)
Nup, fuggit, stuck at work for next round and all rounds bar one this year looking at my roster. Those Racetechs are mint mate, and are gonna last me frikkin' years at this rate!
Hopefully I'll have the bike back next time I'm home after yet more drama's with the heap of shite...fingers toes and foreskin crossed.