PDA

View Full Version : Quazimoto "Pillion" Jacket.

FROSTY
5th July 2007, 22:45
Jorja has her bike--Yippee So as a stalling tactic I said "Yea ok but you can't ride till you have propper gear that fits you"
BLOODY QUASI --First off he had a nice set of cudura pants for her -A tiny bit too long but to be expected for a er shorter person.
Then It was jacket time
" HEHEHE cool "thinks I "Nothings gonna fit her"
Sure enough the cudura ladies jackets were right in the arm but wouldnt fit round her um er "chest" The Guys jackets fitted her in the body but the arms were twice as long as her arms.

NOT SO FAST says mrs Quasi .
She reaches around and grabs this "dress" Leather jacket --You know the kind--all the fashion -comes down to the bum, Bomber style collar.Soft leather --Good for fuck all in a crash cos itll explode right? NAHH Wrong
This thing is friggin amazing-Its made of a very heavy hide Yet its soft.
It has armour in the elbows,shoulders and has a soft back protector built in.The Zips are all heavy duty metal ones.It has a Zipout liner for summer use Because of the lenth there is NO chance the jacket will be able to ride up in a crash.

All In all Bloody good bit of kit.:Punk:
Worst of all It fits her perfectly with a warm jumper on to boot.
Damb you QUASI--Now Ive run outa excuses :dodge:

ZeroIndex
5th July 2007, 23:27
You got a pic of this jacket? Sounds quite interesting...

xwhatsit
6th July 2007, 00:26
So Quasi's making stuff that's not so Power-ranger now? Awesome. I want to get some leathers but am not so keen on the Tron looks.

Disco Dan
6th July 2007, 00:38
Good on you for promoting Quasi's gear, but ffs, can you please spell his name properly.. there is no "Zed" in Quasi, or Quasimoto, or Quasievil.
It's only a small thing, but it fuckin grates me no end when people do that, I think its offensive.
What would you think if people were singing the praises of your car yard and saying, go see Frostee, Yeah, Frostee's car place.. that would piss off me off as well.

Obviously no one would ever sing praises of ANY car yard, let alone Frostys one.

Somebody farted in their funny undies tonight.... :shit:

ZeroIndex
6th July 2007, 00:49
Fuck off.
(Say that like Billy Connelly to get the full "funny" effect)

Edit.. plus how do you know I've even got undies on?
or FUCK THIS!??? Hust to save people from using their brains to try recall how Billy Connelly sounds... And yes, I agree... It's not that hard to spell.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kF8lqxi_Nek"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kF8lqxi_Nek" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FROSTY
6th July 2007, 11:20
Good on you for promoting Quasi's gear, but ffs, can you please spell his name properly.. there is no "Zed" in Quasi, or Quasimoto, or Quasievil.
It's only a small thing, but it fuckin grates me no end when people do that, I think its offensive.
What would you think if people were singing the praises of your car yard and saying, go see Frostee, Yeah, Frostee's car place.. that would piss off me off as well.

Obviously no one would ever sing praises of ANY car yard, let alone Frostys one.

OK OK HITCHER

Joni
6th July 2007, 11:28
there is no "Zed" in QuasiI would hope not, I found the 2 men very different in character.... and neither struck me as gay :lol:

Hitcher
6th July 2007, 11:31

Yeah. Damb (sic) that!

FROSTY
6th July 2007, 18:17
And this contributes WHAT to the product evaluation??

NotaGoth
6th July 2007, 19:13
His gears absolutely fantastic... Purchased my first set through him also..

After a slight struggle with "kankles" we managed to find a pair of pants that fit.. And my jacket is PERFECT...

the bonus is.. He doesn't make you feel stupid when your first starting out either.. He doesn't pretend that something is okay for you when it actually isn't.. So theres no "wrong buys" or buys out of frustration...

Keep up the good work.. ;)

QMOTO
7th July 2007, 08:14
thanks for the kind review Frosty dude, we try !!

At the moment we are completely clearing out the whole range as we have a completely different range and look coming in for summer 07/08 QUASiMOTO the brand is well going to be as cool and as styly as anything you will find in the market at the moment, its going to be cool...........cant wait to see what you all think

chanceyy
7th July 2007, 08:35
or FUCK THIS!??? Hust to save people from using their brains to try recall how Billy Connelly sounds... And yes, I agree... It's not that hard to spell.

gotta love BillyConnelly ... he is totally totally funny ...hmm bit like Billy T James .. classics