15th July 2003, 17:02
<DIV class=header>
<DIV class=header>2003/04 Licences</DIV>
The MNZ Board has announced the following rates

Senior $80
Junior $80
Mini&nbsp;&nbsp; $50
One Event&nbsp; $50

The Championship/Non Championship licences have been removed, effective 01 July 2003

Family discounts apply under certain conditions.

The Forms can be downloaded from this website
First Time Licence Application Form (http://www.mnz.co.nz/download/2003-2004FirstTimeApplicationForm.pdf)
Licence Renewal Form (http://www.mnz.co.nz/download/2003-2004LicenceRenewalForm.pdf)

MNZ can now take Visa or MasterCard Payments.

Licences take up to 14 days to process, at the start of the year (June/July) there is a large volume of work.

Make sure that all of the documentation is in place, otherwise we will have to return your application and this will delay licence issue time.

The “No Licence No Ride” rule applies, there are no exceptions.

Contact the office if you want to apply for a single event licence.</DIV>
<DIV class=header>RACING THIS WEEKEND - BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR LICENCE BACK</DIV>

<P align=justify>Due to the amount of licence's being received at the office of MNZ you may not have your licence back in time to compete. HOWEVER, you can ride with a confirmation of your licence.
<P align=justify>You will need to contact Janine, Jill or Sue at the MNZ Office (07 8287 852) to confirm your&nbsp;renewal or first time application&nbsp;has been received.&nbsp; If it&nbsp;has been received, confirmation will be sent to the organiser of the event&nbsp;you are competing&nbsp;in.
<P align=justify>It is important that when you send your renewal or first time application that all the details are correct ie; correct fee, current club membership 2003-2004; expired licence/log book, form completed correctly, and birth certificate if applicable.&nbsp;&nbsp;
<P align=justify>If the applications are incomplete a confirmation cannot be completed.

bluninja
15th July 2003, 17:24
Sent my license application off complete with medical clearance 10 days ago. Still waiting for it to come back. Still as my riding is so crap maybe this is a good thing...NOT :D

When the flag drops the bullshit stops.....faster riders will beat me and I stay at my own level or try to improve......and whatevere happens I have lots of fun.

TTFN&nbsp;

wkid_one
15th July 2003, 17:27
Must be a good thing tho that are getting through a good volume of licenses....

bluninja
15th July 2003, 17:37
Probably find most of them are offroaders, as roadracing is the minority bike sport in NZ. Shame you won't get to race for a while now; good luck with the shoulder.

&nbsp;:(

&nbsp;

TTFN

Shorty_925
17th July 2003, 13:25
I didnt get licence back for 2 weeks, and im a dirt rider. I just want to know when the increase in the cost of a licence will stop, i saw in my brothers trials newsletter that they used to be $30 for a non-speed licence 5 or 7 years ago.

bluninja
17th July 2003, 14:58
A non-speed license ?? Hey I could do with one of those :D :D :D

At least it's simpler this year....last year I wasn't sure which license to apply for so payed the top whack. So this year it's $20 cheaper for me. We could try and blame it all on money grabbing insurance companies upping the premiums for cover, or it could just be that due to general biker apathy we're getting the MNZ we deserve.

TTFN

wkid_one
17th July 2003, 15:38
A non speed license.....I wonder if they also have a non-lean one.....I would need both.

Mitch
17th July 2003, 22:57
I could sure do with a non crash licence :D

So could you Si hehe