PDA

View Full Version : One LUCKY LUCKY Scooter (Video)

StoneChucker
23rd September 2004, 23:16
Yikes! :eek:

Found this on another forum, take a look if you haven't already.

Can you spot the Boy Racer?? :mad:

http://www.erborrico.com/206raba.wmv

ben444
23rd September 2004, 23:49
CRIKEY!!.... wonder what mommy said when she got her shopping wagon back... and his excuse would be "I was swerving to avoid this guy on a scooter"

White trash
24th September 2004, 00:00
There was a certain WRX driver on Paekak a couple of weeks back who almost had a similar incedent.

Going over to meet Quasi and Cajun, going into a blind left hander, here's this fucktard on my side of the road, overtaking two other cages!

Needless to say, he never got me, however. I did turn and give chase and said fucktard is now sporting a dangly R/H wing mirror for his efforts.

StoneChucker
24th September 2004, 00:13
Good on ya WT.

Knowing my luck, I'd fall off trying to kick the mirror in.

FROSTY
24th September 2004, 00:16
oooooooo you big tough bikey man you :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Mr Skid
24th September 2004, 00:18
Bahahahaha! :killingme :killingme :killingme

It looks almost like he was trying to set up for an inertia drift around that corner.

I say almost, as boyracers are to ghey to learn how to drift a fwd.

White trash
24th September 2004, 07:34
oooooooo you big tough bikey man you :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Damn right! That's the last time that homo will think about using my road :msn-wink:

Cajun
24th September 2004, 07:47
thats a close call for guy scooter, teach the pug to be a boy racer

erik
24th September 2004, 12:21
Holy crap, how dumb can you get drifting around a blind corner on a public road like that. Not just the driver, the other people watching him should've been keeping an eye out for oncoming traffic too.
I bet the people on the scooter would've shat themselves.
I wonder how the people in the car turned out, it looked like it rolled pretty nasty.

Gasman
24th September 2004, 12:32
Holy crap, how dumb can you get drifting around a blind corner on a public road like that. Not just the driver, the other people watching him should've been keeping an eye out for oncoming traffic too.
I bet the people on the scooter would've shat themselves.
I wonder how the people in the car turned out, it looked like it rolled pretty nasty.Pretty disturbing really, especially how everyone else thought it was a great joke, clapping and cheering. Obviously a planned event (not the crash!). Did you notice how much stuff was flying out the open window when she hit the tarmac - hopefully not someone's arm as well.

I can feel the scooter riders heart beat from here!:gob:

Ghost Lemur
24th September 2004, 13:27
From what I can see the angle makes it look closer to the scooter than it probably was. Still if it was me on the scoot, I'd have turned around and gone and given him a "Liverpool Kiss".

Dickheads. Didn't look like an "organized" event, more of a haphazzard hang spot for fucktards in shit cars to show off to other fucktards with shit cars.

Blakamin
24th September 2004, 19:40
From what I can see the angle makes it look closer to the scooter than it probably was. Still if it was me on the scoot, I'd have turned around and gone and given him a "Liverpool Kiss".

Dickheads. Didn't look like an "organized" event, more of a haphazzard hang spot for fucktards in shit cars to show off to other fucktards with shit cars.
fuckin A

as the merikans would say

Coldkiwi
24th September 2004, 20:17
I wonder how the people in the car turned out, it looked like it rolled pretty nasty.

"a bit of lateral deceleration for you today sir?"

too right. at least the air bags went off.

pack of idiots without a doubt

magnum
24th September 2004, 20:30
wiked :eek:

Zapf
25th September 2004, 01:17
Bahahahaha! :killingme :killingme :killingme

It looks almost like he was trying to set up for an inertia drift around that corner.

I say almost, as boyracers are to ghey to learn how to drift a fwd.

Well I really can't say if he was trying to drift.... or if he is trying to go fast. Either way, he is not very good a both. That is a 206cc I think, looks like he panicked mid corner.

Ermm the driver side A pillar + roof didn't came off too well. might have hit his head bad...

2_SL0
25th September 2004, 08:45
That was pathetic, and extremely stupid. I think just before he gets into the corner you can see the rear come out, so my guess is he was trying to do a impressive drift on the corner, I can safely say it was impressive. BUT for all the wrong reasons. LMAO. :not:

Monolith NZ
17th April 2007, 10:06
Shit that was lucky man

tri boy
17th April 2007, 10:36
Pleased that the scooter stayed upright. Couldn't care less about SHITDICK and the rest of his mates.

"D" FZ1
17th April 2007, 10:47
One lucky scooter boy :yes:

MrMelon
17th April 2007, 11:25
You thread necrophiliac!

onearmedbandit
17th April 2007, 11:39
Well I really can't say if he was trying to drift.... or if he is trying to go fast. Either way, he is not very good a both. That is a 206cc I think, looks like he panicked mid corner.

Ermm the driver side A pillar + roof didn't came off too well. might have hit his head bad...

He was trying to drift alright. In Europe the 206 is well known for it's 'lift off oversteer', problem was when he saw the lane was used it was too late. Retard.

placidfemme
17th April 2007, 11:46
good old darwins theory... the dumb will eliminate themselves... the dude on the scooter must have crapped himself... althought it didn't really look like he braked... just swerved off to the side... at least he's ok anyway

Macktheknife
17th April 2007, 12:00
Looks a lot like panic braking to me, the driver fucked up entry and then added another layer of dumb by panic braking thru the corner. Locked everything up and went ta ta into the bank.
The scooter rider handled it quite well I thought, braked a bit and swerved into the gap, I imagine he would have needed a change of pants though! lol.
Fucktards standing there cheering. Darwinian candidates.

placidfemme
17th April 2007, 12:13
Fucktards standing there cheering. Darwinian candidates.

Yeah whats with that?

Sure the dude in the cage was braking and slowing down as much as possible, but that accident still could have ended up deadly (for the cager and scooter and pillion), and yet they still cheer... dumb fucks...

Edit: You can just imagine them going home and being like "fuck what a great day... that dude crashing was awesome"

S&S
17th April 2007, 12:15
Karma's a bitch !

Monolith NZ
18th April 2007, 17:25
Man he was lucky

speeding_ant
18th April 2007, 21:00
FUCK THAT!!!! Why didnt they fall off..... :mellow: