PDA

View Full Version : I'm pissed. Ignore me.

White trash
23rd September 2004, 23:23
This is so farkin' fuuuunnnnyyyyyy when you're half cut and can't see the keys.

As I said, ignore me. Seriously!

And if you're posting at this hour, you should be in bed with your wife. Or someone. :mellow:

StoneChucker
23rd September 2004, 23:32
you should be in bed with your wife. Or someone.

Yeah, so they keep telling me <_<

Do we ever do anything but? :laugh:

Hey, wanna go for a midnight ride? :done:

White trash
23rd September 2004, 23:35
Hey, wanna go for a midnight ride? :done:

Just got home, brother. It is sweet out there tonight. Bit o' wind but no Five-Oh and plenty of empty motorway. Yahoooooo!

The "Boyracers" at Melling were fair pissing themselves as the ol' Gixxer hooned past, one wheel up! :headbang:

Hooks
23rd September 2004, 23:36
farkin' mad prick !!! I've got an excuse ... it's the hols and I've been stuck inside with 5 kids all bloody day ... I need this beer and loud music !! :Oi: What's your excuse ???

FROSTY
23rd September 2004, 23:37
WELL at least ya aint sick like this boy :sick: :sick:

StoneChucker
23rd September 2004, 23:45
:argh: Forgot it was Thursday! Velox and her "gang" hang out there annoying the boy racers every thursday. I would've gone too, especially after eating up and spitting out my first BR in a Skyline a night or two ago. It's F.U.N. !

White trash
23rd September 2004, 23:52
:argh: Forgot it was Thursday! Velox and her "gang" hang out there annoying the boy racers every thursday. I would've gone too, especially after eating up and spitting out my first BR in a Skyline a night or two ago. It's F.U.N. !

Ohhhhh. How tuff are you?! Spitting out a lowly cage!

Come on sunshine, I've gotta challenge for ya. See ya Sunday morning at the sprints for a real showdown? :Pokey:

StoneChucker
23rd September 2004, 23:58
SO it's Pistols at dawn?

Listen, it's a simple law of physics. I'm a FAT BASTARD, you're not. Therefore, you will go faster I reckon. BUT, I'm still gonna give it a go!

Standing? It's tricky on my new bike, gotta get the balance between not enough gas, and lifting the front wheel. Need more practice.

Rolling? I think I might give you a run for your money :Pokey:

White trash
24th September 2004, 00:03
SO it's Pistols at dawn?

Listen, it's a simple law of physics. I'm a FAT BASTARD, you're not. Therefore, you will go faster I reckon. BUT, I'm still gonna give it a go!

Standing? It's tricky on my new bike, gotta get the balance between not enough gas, and lifting the front wheel. Need more practice.

Rolling? I think I might give you a run for your money :Pokey:

I see. The ol' pokey stick's coming out. Well, good job there is a flying quater to measure top speeds.

You're dead me ol' mate. You underestimate the "sneaky sneakyness"! :Pokey:

AND I poke youin the eye with a sharp stick right back!

StoneChucker
24th September 2004, 00:08
Haha, just don't forget to disconnect your Trailor, WT :sly:

Seriously, should be a good day out Sunday, it'll be my 1st one :ride:

Velox
24th September 2004, 01:25
Just got home, brother. It is sweet out there tonight. Bit o' wind but no Five-Oh and plenty of empty motorway. Yahoooooo!

The "Boyracers" at Melling were fair pissing themselves as the ol' Gixxer hooned past, one wheel up! :headbang:
Good on you - put 'em back in their place! We turned up there a bit later, and Chris and Aaron had a bit of a play too, but there wasn't really much of a car/bike show down going on.
I think the whole Wgtn Highway Patrol 'team' was out tonight!

Antallica
24th September 2004, 02:44
Shit I'm missing all the fun, wonder if I'll get away with it tonight... hmmm

marty
24th September 2004, 05:03
i've just got home from work - left at 0335, walked in the door at 0446. not bad for a 140k commute....

saw TWO patrol cars with radars on too!!!!

jrandom
24th September 2004, 08:34

And if you're posting at this hour, you should be in bed with your wife. Or someone. :mellow:

That post was spelled better than usual.

Perhaps you should keep a flask with 'Jimmy' written on it in black marker under the desk at Welly MC. Sell More Bikes, with Verbosity and Erudition by Johnnie Red (tm).

jrandom
24th September 2004, 08:35

I wasn't, and I was. Shouldn't *you* have been?

riffer
24th September 2004, 08:52
I wasn't, and I was. Shouldn't *you* have been?
Maybe the arrival of a new computer at home has put a "handbrake" on nocturnal fun :msn-wink:

Deano
24th September 2004, 08:58
[QUOTE=White trash]
You're dead me ol' mate. You underestimate the "sneaky sneakyness"! :Pokey:
QUOTE]

Rundown of The Trashman's "sneaky sneakyness".

1. Spend prior week fasting - aim is 55kg

2. Borrow mates 03 GSXR1000 rather than own 86 GSXR750 for sprints

3. Remove wing mirrors

4. Prise brake pads away from the discs - ahh WTF, remove all calipers - who
needs brakes anyway

5. Consume one Indian Hot curry the night before to assist in excess weight removal the following morning

6. Borrow Jimbo750's leathers with 'aerodynamic speed hump'

7. Psyche out opposition with threats of "your all fucken dead".

8. Enter on three different bikes, thus maximising chances of winning

9. If all else fails, get trailer park mates to kidnap fastest opposition riders

Go the Trashman :first:

jrandom
24th September 2004, 09:02
Maybe the arrival of a new computer at home has put a "handbrake" on nocturnal fun :msn-wink:

I would lean a little toward that theory, yes.

toads
24th September 2004, 09:45
farkin' mad prick !!! I've got an excuse ... it's the hols and I've been stuck inside with 5 kids all bloody day ... I need this beer and loud music !! :Oi: What's your excuse ???

Hey Hooks I can totally relate, I've been stuck inside with 4 of mine, the other 2 are thankfully working, but I am so tired of being a responsible parent, I am so looking forward to going to tokaanu, first time in 21 years I will have had a break from parenting. It's soooo exciting!!

scumdog
24th September 2004, 09:59
You're more mellow when 'drunk in charge of keyboard' than I am WT, btw it is the ONLY time I rant'n'rave, those pretty little white squares with letters on them must unleash the dark side of me :devil2:

750Y
24th September 2004, 12:21

imagine how hard it'll be to get them in the ignition...

wari
26th September 2004, 21:45

NOw thats FReaky mate ...

YOu postedd at 23:23 on the 23rd ... itsa sign ... see==> :beer:

pm me for my postal addresse ... :moon: <== I DONT have nappy rashe :mellow: .