PDA

View Full Version : FN Spool jacket

Sensei
15th July 2007, 15:38
Have just seen what their useless rubber buttons on the front of the jacket do to your Aprilias tanks clear coat when the rubber coating wears off them ! It fucks it ARHHHHHHHHHH ! Now the tank has a handfull of garks right through the clear on the tank just off to the side of the tank protector which is cut as well from the sharp ally button underneath the rubber . More $$$$$$$$ so keep a watch of the buttons on ya jacket they make a mess !!

Taz
15th July 2007, 16:47
A bit of scuff stuff could have prevented this..... You know for next time.

Dazza
16th July 2007, 08:45
Have just seen what their useless rubber buttons on the front of the jacket do to your Aprilias tanks clear coat when the rubber coating wears off them ! It fucks it ARHHHHHHHHHH ! Now the tank has a handfull of garks right through the clear on the tank just off to the side of the tank protector which is cut as well from the sharp ally button underneath the rubber . More $$$$$$$$ so keep a watch of the buttons on ya jacket they make a mess !!
This is the pot calling the kettle black:yes: but it's you bitching not me, so loose your wee tummy & stop climbing all over that poor little black tank of yours (ohhhh, I feel :sick: now), & what ya expect, the jacket didn't cost sweet "f" all :Punk: (P/T)

vifferman
16th July 2007, 16:09
Huh. The Teknic jacket I've had since hmmm.... 2000? has similar buttons, and despite almost daily wear, they're still good. (I think....)
However, summat's scratched my nice CF tank guard, so I'l l be checking them thar buttons closely.

Sensei
16th July 2007, 21:51
This is the pot calling the kettle black:yes: but it's you bitching not me, so loose your wee tummy & stop climbing all over that poor little black tank of yours (ohhhh, I feel :sick: now), & what ya expect, the jacket didn't cost sweet "f" all :Punk: (P/T)

Pot ya say ya cheeky fucker !! Don't get me started . The 250cc Prody champ that was on the tricked out SV650 may have something to do with me doing my best Rossi style on the RSVR to show who was still Boss on the road LOL . Talked to Neil Briel about options to cut the garks out or get another tank pad to fix today so all is not lost yet . :rockon: