PDA

View Full Version : Ever wondered what happens when you bath a cat?

Macktheknife
16th July 2007, 15:35
Here is a few photo's that tell the tale nicely.

Macktheknife
16th July 2007, 15:36
And the last one is my favourite!

Stickchick
16th July 2007, 15:39
I put my cats in the shower before...My ex has the scars to prove it hehehehe

007XX
16th July 2007, 15:41
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Poor little buggers!! They all look like Mogoies..or however the heck you spell the name of these things that reproduce when you get them wet...

Maha
16th July 2007, 15:42
Love that last one Mack....'' No fucken way human''!!!.....:killingme

ManDownUnder
16th July 2007, 15:44
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE FAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no blood, and all the human limbs appear intact LOLOL!!!

Maha
16th July 2007, 15:47
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE FAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no blood, and all the human limbs appear intact LOLOL!!!

What!!!.........no wet pussy joke?....:shutup:

ManDownUnder
16th July 2007, 15:48

ooo good point - I did let the team down didn't I?

007XX
16th July 2007, 15:48

The man was trying to rise above the predictable field I believe:sherlock:

phoenixgtr
16th July 2007, 15:50
We used to have a cat that refused to clean itself. It stank and it's fur was gross. So, we had to bath it. Fun times...

Goblin
16th July 2007, 15:50
Hahaha! Those are funny. The first one in the second lot is my favourite. :laugh:

My daughter once tried to give Fleabus a swim.

Maha
16th July 2007, 15:56

Ned is anything but predictable, in fact, if he were a cat, he more than likely wouldn't be remotely interested in birds...:dodge:

007XX
16th July 2007, 15:58
Ned is anything but predictable, in fact, if he were a cat, he more than likely wouldn't be remotely interested in birds...:dodge:

MDU, you're on your own on this one...:laugh::dodge:

Toaster
16th July 2007, 15:59
Fleabus? I like it.

kiwifruit
16th July 2007, 16:00
One of my cats seems pretty keen to get in the bath,
altho once half submerged he wasn't as keen, he didn't fight as hard as i thought he would and was back within moments looking back into the water and being generally keen, not bothered that he was half soaked.

Maybe he just loves the attention :)

Toaster
16th July 2007, 16:03
That last pic is brilliant Mac.

You coming on the ride this Sunday dude?

vifferman
16th July 2007, 16:04
A friend of my wife had a strange cat - it used to go in the shower with her! :shit:
Voluntarily!

ManDownUnder
16th July 2007, 16:06

LOL thanks but... I missed the obvious joke about a wet pussy... and I put my hand up

007XX
16th July 2007, 16:10
LOL thanks but... I missed the obvious joke about a wet pussy... and I put my hand up

No one's perfect mate...:laugh:

Maha
16th July 2007, 16:11
No one's perfect mate...:laugh:

Ahem.....!

007XX
16th July 2007, 16:14
Ahem.....!

Ok, fine I will give YOU the benefit of the doubt until I meet you:laugh:

But only cos Mom likes you:dodge:

ManDownUnder
16th July 2007, 16:15
Ahem.....!

It's your modesty dude... your one fault!

Back to cats anyway - I quite like the sphynx... y'know... >>>hairless<<<

Maha
16th July 2007, 16:20
It's your modesty dude... your one fault!

Back to cats anyway - I quite like the sphynx... y'know... >>>hairless<<<

:killingme:nya: Tosser!....:dodge:

ManDownUnder
16th July 2007, 16:21
:killingme:nya: Tosser!....:dodge:

You referring to that spa pool incident again... coz my hands were in full view the whole time!

007XX
16th July 2007, 16:26
Talking about a spa...my cat loves them...she'll lounge about on the edge, I'll drip warm water on her and she'll be purring like mad...Must be half tiger:yes:

yungatart
16th July 2007, 16:35
hxc had a kitten, when he was 3, that used to sit on the edge of the bath while he was in it. One day kitten does a big slide down the bath, ending up in the water with hxc. It must have enjoyed it, because it used to do it regularly after that.
If you think a 3 yo can make a mess whilst playing in the bath, you want to see the mess created when you throw a wee kitten in there too!

Mrs Busa Pete
16th July 2007, 16:49
Talking about a spa...my cat loves them...she'll lounge about on the edge, I'll drip warm water on her and she'll be purring like mad...Must be half tiger:yes:

I know of another pussy that purrs like made when you dribble warm water on her as well.:shutup:

007XX
16th July 2007, 16:53
I know of another pussy that purrs like made when you dribble warm water on her as well.:shutup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Except that I'm sure yours is not black and white like mine...:innocent:

FROSTY
16th July 2007, 18:55
007 methinks that abitof info he's NOT gonna share :shutup:

terbang
16th July 2007, 19:39
40 Years ago, my younger brother and I made up a challenge to dump our mothers large and cantankerous cat called tinker, into an animal trough. Man he was a tough old bastard and we never got him in there! He won and we can still count the scars today.

MotoGirl
16th July 2007, 19:45
A friend of my wife had a strange cat - it used to go in the shower with her! :shit:
Voluntarily!

While I'm in the shower one of my cats scratches at the door to get in. She also balances delicately on the edge of the bath while we're in it. She's jumped on me once while I was in the bath - got out pretty quickly too! :doh:

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
16th July 2007, 20:04
A friend of mine never knew you don't wash cats - he decided to put his cat cordie into the shower - he was so shocked she didn't like it and scratched him to buggery. Geez I laughed. He was blonde.

My previous male cat use to sit right by the shower and watch - perverted I say. My new cat just lounges around all day and nite. I was given some cat shampoo for her - she's a red thoroughbred persion - with the advice - she doesn't really like it. I brush her EVERYDAY.

Trudes
16th July 2007, 20:14
Our Kendog loves sitting just outside the shower so he gets the fine mist spray on him, then tries to jump in as soon as the shower is turned off or the bath water is drained, except once it wasn't, that was funny, the look on his face like "Oh shit, the water's still in there, and I'm all wet!!". A flatmate of mine had a Abyssinian that would always sit on the window sill and watch you shower, he was a sweety, so I let him stay, bit of company too!

T.W.R
16th July 2007, 20:41

:shutup:Cat & a Rooster walking on a bridge over a river, the cat stumbles and falls in the water, The rooster starts laughing his head off !

Moral of the story? Where ever there's a wet pussy there's a happy cock :whistle:

oldrider
16th July 2007, 21:04
I am looking forward to the next world, I have ordered a placing as a ladies cat (as apposed to pussy!) I think I will enjoy that!

Even better if the lady is a biker, I will feel right at home! :yes: John.

PS: :shit: Ouch, I forgot about the bloody VET!.................Then again. :whocares: I'll only be a bloody cat! :sunny::zzzz:

Colapop
16th July 2007, 21:20
My cats have showers. I grab them, one at a time, chuck them in, and close the door. Then all I have to do is reach over and turn the shower on... clean cat... no shredded bits! They REALLY like getting out....

Laava
16th July 2007, 23:01
I am looking forward to the next world, I have ordered a placing as a ladies cat (as apposed to pussy!) I think I will enjoy that!

Even better if the lady is a biker, I will feel right at home! :yes: John.

PS: :shit: Ouch, I forgot about the bloody VET!.................Then again. :whocares: I'll only be a bloody cat! :sunny::zzzz:

hope you don't get Mrs Slocum!:sunny:

007XX
17th July 2007, 09:42
007 methinks that abitof info he's NOT gonna share :shutup:

Jee...you think?:laugh:

Saying this, it was a purely rethorical comment, most definitely without any expectation of a reply...waaayyy too many details, it would be!!!:shifty::shit:

Macktheknife
17th July 2007, 10:02
That last pic is brilliant Mac.

You coming on the ride this Sunday dude?

Dunno yet mate, still trying to get a couple of things sorted, will try to though.

Korea
17th July 2007, 17:08
:shutup:Cat & a Rooster walking on a bridge over a river, the cat stumbles and falls in the water, The rooster starts laughing his head off !

Moral of the story? Where ever there's a wet pussy there's a happy cock :whistle:

What the heck is THAT? Looks like a drowned Mogwaii - but then you'd have like a million gremlins all over the place...