PDA

View Full Version : I got all kitted out in gear today.

kazza_nz_05
16th July 2007, 16:10
Hi Guys, well I am well on the way to looking the part now. My hubby and I went to Maidstone Yamaha in Upper Hutt and brought all my gear.
I got:

Spool gloves - A new version of ladies fitting gloves with knuckle protecters.
Sigma Road Boots.
HJC CL-SP MC5 Helmet.
DriRider Nordic 4 Jacket.
DriRider Nordic Trousers.

All the gear for $800.00, Which I thought was a very good price. They did 20% off.

I am going in on Saturday to pick up and pay for my bike - Yamaha Scorpio. All fingers crossed I pass my Basic Handling Skills on Friday.
I am so excited.....hehe :)

mattimeo
16th July 2007, 16:15
Congrats! Can't say the Scorpio fits my taste but none the less, enjoy yourself.

Maha
16th July 2007, 16:17
Awesome Kazza.... fingers crossed for some fine weekends. I purchased a set of wets on Saturday, one piece that goes over my leathers, and what an investment...cuts out that wind chill, ride safe and enjoy ya'self....:niceone:

Zukin
16th July 2007, 16:28
Well done on the gear

And I hope that you never ever have to find out just how good the gear you brought really works!!

Have fun riding :yes:

bert_is_evil
16th July 2007, 17:26
I keep reading that as "I got knitted gear today"... time for me to go home me thinks. Congrats on the new bike and gear kazza!

apteryx_haasti
16th July 2007, 19:23
Good stuff! Enjoy the BHS and the new bike.

Probably see you around this summer - or even sooner...

Rosie
17th July 2007, 09:13
Good luck for your test on Friday! And have fun with your new bike! :scooter:

rideNroot
17th July 2007, 10:07
Good on you.
Gook luck for your BSHC, it's a piece of piss though so no worries.

Toaster
17th July 2007, 10:18
I keep reading that as "I got knitted gear today"

Exactly what I thought! Must be a lack of coffee.....

bert_is_evil
17th July 2007, 15:47
I'm sure you can probably get knitted mc suits in southeast asia, the home of the scoot-skirt and those raincoats that go all the way over their scooters, front and back.