PDA

View Full Version : Flaggies wanted for the Chch BOB

dangerous
17th July 2007, 19:12
Any guys or gals interested in manning a flag point at Ruapuna on Sunday morning (30th Sept). No experiance needed, team up with a mate and get a close up look at bucket racing. There will be a large contingent of KBers racing including some North Islanders. PM Spud Racer or myself if interested, or see here for more info
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=53781

(attn Mods please leave in General Thread we want to appeal to all KBers not just the racers watching the racing threads)

dangerous
25th July 2007, 20:48
Come on people... I have had 2 p/m's thanks guys... but we need more helpers, what about you guys from last year???

MyGSXF
25th July 2007, 21:00
wanna help with fuel costs for me to get there... & I'll be in!! :blip:

better yet.. anyone got a spare bike...??? & I'll ride!!!! :innocent:

cooneyr
26th July 2007, 08:31
If I wasn't flying to Dorkland that day for a wedding I'd be in in a flash. Will talk to my bro El Scooto who's interesting in bucketising his parts YB125 - he might be interested.

Sorry dude.

Cheers R

dangerous
26th July 2007, 17:38
Any guys or gals interested in manning a flag point at Ruapuna on Sunday morning (30th Sept). No experiance needed, team up with a mate and get a close up look at bucket racing. There will be a large contingent of KBers racing including some North Islanders. PM Spud Racer or myself if interested, or see here for more info

(attn Mods please leave in General Thread we want to appeal to all KBers not just the racers watching the racing threads)

FUCK sake... whos the bloody mod that cant fucking read???

The reason I wanted this in general is for those members that may not look in the racing thread but are keen to get in volved with something like this... another words this thread in general may just catch the attention of some one who would like a feel of racing... maybe get involved maybe they dont but wont know unless they try...

dangerous
26th July 2007, 17:43

The reason I want this in general is for those members that may not look in the racing thread but are keen to get in volved with something like this... another words this thread in general may just catch the attention of some one who would like a feel of racing... maybe get involved maybe they dont but wont know unless they try...

Buddha#81
26th July 2007, 19:12
FUCK sake... whos the bloody mod that cant fucking read???

The reason I wanted this in general is for those members that may not look in the racing thread but are keen to get in volved with something like this... another words this thread in general may just catch the attention of some one who would like a feel of racing... maybe get involved maybe they dont but wont know unless they try...

So Dangermouse, what do you really think.

dangerous
26th July 2007, 19:25
So Dangermouse, what do you really think.

Ummm... that the nice person moderating the thread was mistaken and over looked the comment in italic, hey easy mistake... (im in the shit when they read that aye budd) :shutup:

Buddha#81
26th July 2007, 19:32
Ummm... that the nice person moderating the thread was mistaken and over looked the comment in italic, hey easy mistake... (im in the shit when they read that aye budd) :shutup:

When did ya start to care.

dangerous
26th July 2007, 20:29
Allways ceared man, people here that know me no that... but it aint what it used to be, ive been here for a few years... and get treated like a noob punk. when mods start showing respect... then they will find the will get it in return...
truth must hurt... mod just gave me a red for this post, and he called me a tosser... well I never LOL

k14
26th July 2007, 20:33
Allways ceared man, people here that know me no that... but it aint what it used to be, ive been here for a few years... and get treated like a noob punk. when mods start showing respect... then they will find the will get it in return...
Yeah sadly I agree. Don't worry, you'll be ok. Although I'm gonna kick your butt quite badly at BOB :Punk:

dangerous
26th July 2007, 20:39
Although I'm gonna kick your butt quite badly at BOB :Punk:

The rep made me lough... but that mate... ROFPMP, just wet my self, green for the both of ya's :Punk: