PDA

View Full Version : Having no bike is depressing!

Str8 Jacket
22nd July 2007, 15:04
Especially when you have views like mine! Ive been watching the weather clear over the hill and watching bikes heading up the motorway just wishing I was one of them. I never realised how much I love riding until I had no bike.... :(

canarlee
22nd July 2007, 15:06
Especially when you have views like mine! Ive been watching the weather clear over the hill and watching bikes heading up the motorway just wishing I was one of them. I never realised how much I love riding until I had no bike.... :(

well buy a bike then!:dodge:

0arbreaka
22nd July 2007, 15:07
Im sitting here looking out the window at the calm but cold weather wishing my bike was ready, all i want to do is ride it:weep:

Str8 Jacket
well buy a bike then!:dodge:

Ha! I wish! Im still paying off my old bike..... Who knows, one day I might be able to start saving for another bike!

Stickchick
What happened to the A? Or is that just not as fast as you need?

Str8 Jacket
22nd July 2007, 15:10
What happened to the A? Or is that just not as fast as you need?

The A is great. Doesnt do much more than 85 though. I wnt for a ride the bays on it yesterday and got a speeding ticket doing 65 kph. Thats depressing! Im really craving a decent ride ove the Taka's or Piecock.....

Stickchick
22nd July 2007, 15:12
The A is great. Doesnt do much more than 85 though. I wnt for a ride the bays on it yesterday and got a speeding ticket doing 65 kph. Thats depressing! Im really craving a decent ride ove the Taka's or Piecock.....

Speeding ticket....on the A hehehehe now thats hilarious hehehehe:yes:

Stickchick
22nd July 2007, 15:13
I would offer my bike but its in the shop and coming up the Hawkes Bay next weekend.

Str8 Jacket
22nd July 2007, 15:13
Speeding ticket....on the A hehehehe now thats hilarious hehehehe:yes:

No, no its not really. Im an idiot, lol! Thank god for my best mate beer :yes:

gijoe1313
22nd July 2007, 15:46
Gah! That sucks... but you better take a piccie to show us how good your views are! (if it's that good, I may just use it as an excuse to go for a ride out your ways one day! :whistle:)

And pinged for 65 ... must be a warning bell from the biker gods to say "thou shalt go and ride more!" :sweatdrop

I should be riding down SH22 .. but waiting for a new bike to show up! Daphne! :woohoo:

Str8 Jacket
22nd July 2007, 15:50
Gah! That sucks... but you better take a piccie to show us how good your views are! (if it's that good, I may just use it as an excuse to go for a ride out your ways one day! :whistle:)

And pinged for 65 ... must be a warning bell from the biker gods to say "thou shalt go and ride more!" :sweatdrop

I should be riding down SH22 .. but waiting for a new bike to show up! Daphne! :woohoo:

Man, now im even MORE depressed!

Insanity_rules
22nd July 2007, 15:50
I can understand that, I had to wait for my baby to get repaired and that really sucked!

DUCATI*HARD
22nd July 2007, 20:57
IF YOU AINT DONIG WHAT YOU LOVE MOST,YOU AINT LIVING.SO YOU MITE AS WELL BE DEAD.TICK ONE UP AND LIVE A LITTLE.:rockon:

marty
22nd July 2007, 21:02
didn't go riding today, but did go flying. beautiful day. cold southerly, decent wave off the kaimais, sunset load - last of 10, not a cloud in the sky.

Paul in NZ
22nd July 2007, 21:05
Patience grasshopper - good things take time...

Boob Johnson
23rd July 2007, 12:35
Especially when you have views like mine! Ive been watching the weather clear over the hill and watching bikes heading up the motorway just wishing I was one of them. I never realised how much I love riding until I had no bike.... :(I feel ya pain dude. I got taken out last month, bike n all. Im on the repair but the bike got written off.

Was driving in my new cage :shutup: to visit me dad & passed heaps of bikes cruising around enjoying the sunny sunday weather :bye:

Man I couldn't stop lookin at the bikes as they went passed, soooooo miss my bike.

But the new one is just around the next corner.

I actually bought one on thursday after the auction got passed in, negociated with the guy on the phone (a few hundy under the price they offered it up at) , we agreed on the lower price & before he could figure out how to withdraw the offer some chinese dude in Dorkland hit the except offer button...WHILE IM STILL ON THE PHONE TO THE SELLER!!! So of course he sold it to the other guy :bye:

Spend less on food, buy cheap beer, save hard & your new bike will come soon enough :yes:

Lissa
23rd July 2007, 14:30
Ah Hels.... glad you didnt sell ya bike gear too then aye?! You will be racing over the Takas again sometime soon, just not toooooo fast aye! :D

more_fasterer
23rd July 2007, 15:56
Put it this way... you could be totally bike-less over the summer. It could be worse.

Having money prevent you from riding really does grind the gears though! I'm in the same boat. Can't get my VFR back together until next pay day, mid august.