PDA

View Full Version : "On Any Stuntday" Stuntoberfest2006 DVD

RiderInBlack
23rd July 2007, 20:10
Picked up the June "SuperBike" Mag, and there was this DVD in it. Fu*ken awesome 20mins of Stunt riding from the US Stuntoberfest 2006. This (for us green horns) is a yearly Stunt riding competition held in US. ANYONE can enter it. Ya get 3mins ta show ya stuff to qualify for the main event. There was a 14yr old on a 600cc doing some totally awesome stunts. Definitely a must see:Punk:.

PS: hope the Black Sheeps are coming along with their stunts, and look forward ta their next showing.

MD
23rd July 2007, 21:29
Yeah I bought the same mag against my better judgement of Superbike. The DVD just made the purchase worthwhile.
Superbike bike tests are still crap. Correction -the writers are crap. It is the piss poor way they transfer, what might have been a good test, to the written page.

El Dopa
24th July 2007, 18:46
Yeah I bought the same mag against my better judgement of Superbike. The DVD just made the purchase worthwhile.
Superbike bike tests are still crap. Correction -the writers are crap. It is the piss poor way they transfer, what might have been a good test, to the written page.

Thought the turbo'd Rocket 3 was quite funny. Pity they switched the camera off at the crucial time.

What's wrong with the tests? Best bike mag out there, for my money. I'd be genuiinely interested in your reasons for buying another mag in preference (assuming you do...).

owner
31st July 2007, 15:06
cool vid aye.The winner deserved it though! why not sign up to racing-underground, run utorrent, and get all the superbike mags in pdf form for freee!

kiwifruit
31st July 2007, 15:08
cool vid aye.The winner deserved it though! why not sign up to racing-underground, run utorrent, and get all the superbike mags in pdf form for freee!

naughty naughty