PDA

View Full Version : SMC Website

Jahdafario
24th July 2007, 21:31
Hi there, I want to set up a simple database to have our SMC website advertise our members bikes on it for sale or just to view,

A forum would suffice and I could do this, but I don't want a forum, I want a database, almost like a trademe database, but with just profiles, pics etc..

The website for SMC is simple enough to design, but the database needs to be setup, anyone with this expertise, theres a prize in it if you are keen to help,
your very own ACC Caribiner clip keyring!! eXCellent!, I know it'll be just what you always wanted..

pm me re: above,

cheers,
dan

scracha
24th July 2007, 22:15
Best say whether your host is Linux (probably Apache with mySQL) or Win32 (Probably IIS or Apache))

Hanne
25th July 2007, 15:45
Squiggles might be able to help, he set up the website for his gaming clan... txt him or send him a PM maybe?

Jahdafario
25th July 2007, 20:22
Squiggles, cool,

Wonder if he plays dota?

anyway.. cheers very much Hanne

canarlee
25th July 2007, 20:23
can i just have the keyring? pleeeeeeeeeeze

i know naff all about pooters but that aint the point:D

Squiggles
25th July 2007, 22:24
Wonder if he plays dota?

No. :finger::weird:

bomma
25th July 2007, 22:45
Wonder if he plays dota?

DOTA is AWESOM but im still a noob!!! Not the best thing to start playing when exams come around tho (hope i dont get a warning again for havin caps in a message :innocent:

klyong82
26th July 2007, 10:25
DOTA is AWESOM but im still a noob!!! Not the best thing to start playing when exams come around tho (hope i dont get a warning again for havin caps in a message :innocent:

Thats why I never started playing Dota. I will be completely hooked to it.

Folcan
26th July 2007, 11:26
Hey Dan, I spoke to my brother, he said he could propably make something but it would be better to something off the internet, he said his wont be as secure as the ones you can get off internet that do the same things. He said easiest thing to do is to do a google search for phpgallery, and install one of those on the webserver