PDA

View Full Version : NC30 Bodywork

montsta56
25th July 2007, 19:13
I've just finshed spraying up some Trackday body work for the old girl, Do you Like???. Now to test it out on friday:scooter:

montsta56
25th July 2007, 19:15
As soon as I find a cheap tank I'll spray that up to match

Mental Trousers
25th July 2007, 19:21
Wicked job. Good work.

Romeo
25th July 2007, 19:39
Looks sick, you got yourself a vinyl cutter or are you some kind of paint wizard?

montsta56
25th July 2007, 19:46
Nah There Sticker's dude

Romeo
25th July 2007, 19:54
Nah There Sticker's dude
Mint, where you get them from - they look awesome!

Nicksta
25th July 2007, 19:59
thats a bit flash for track farings!

nice looking viffer tho.... dont let mine see it, she'll get jealous, especially considering i just cracked her pretty yellow ones up :(

montsta56
25th July 2007, 20:38
thats a bit flash for track farings!

nice looking viffer tho.... dont let mine see it, she'll get jealous, especially considering i just cracked her pretty yellow ones up :(

Nah Not really just chucked a bit of flat black on it an a few stickers. Big kid's never get sick of playin with stickers:Punk:

montsta56
26th July 2007, 16:23
Mint, where you get them from - they look awesome!

Got them from RS Graphic's out of the UK. Real cheap an much better quality than any of the local one's I've seen.

lordandrevv
27th July 2007, 00:14
i never realised matt black would look this good on a bike :-)

more_fasterer
27th July 2007, 15:58
Neither. Top effort dude! Now please don't bow to Murphy & throw it down the road on its first track outing!

montsta56
27th July 2007, 16:49
i never realised matt black would look this good on a bike :-)

Yeah Cheer's Dude Matt black can look good if it's done properly IE not a spray can from super cheap:yes:

mark247
27th July 2007, 18:50
Yeah Cheer's Dude Matt black can look good if it's done properly IE not a spray can from super cheap:yes:

Mate! I have always wanted to paint a bike matt black but I dont have a spray gun or any idea how to use one. Or any idea about what paint i should use and how to mix it etc. I have played around with spray cans enough but they never come out that good. Wanna teach me??? lol

How much did all the paint cost?

oh man id love to have my bike matt black. The NC30 looks awesome!

montsta56
29th July 2007, 17:59
Mate! I have always wanted to paint a bike matt black but I dont have a spray gun or any idea how to use one. Or any idea about what paint i should use and how to mix it etc. I have played around with spray cans enough but they never come out that good. Wanna teach me??? lol

How much did all the paint cost?

oh man id love to have my bike matt black. The NC30 looks awesome!

Hey Mark
MAte If ya ever want to spray your bike just give me a yell, I've got every thing you'll need in the shed. I can show ya. No drama's

mark247
29th July 2007, 18:13
Hey Mark
MAte If ya ever want to spray your bike just give me a yell, I've got every thing you'll need in the shed. I can show ya. No drama's

PM sent, cheers man!

kiwithai
5th August 2007, 17:02
Nice paint job. If you done it yourself even better as can't see paying over $1000NZ+ is worth it. We charge around 5000baht approx $NZ200 for a full spray job/ including lacquer and includes any decals etc on our VFRs & CBRs bikes. Streetfighters even less. But OK then; I'm a Kiwi in Thailand so its not kiwiland. Over here an airbrush job costs an artist around 3000baht $NZ120. Paint per litre is around 130baht or $5NZ. Think about it a holiday here and bring new fairings home or just the paint, bog & an airbrush.You'll then get your 1000 bucks worth!!!!